iZip Pro for iPhone is the Pro Version of iZip, the No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone. Besides all the features available on iZip, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including encrypted and password Zip file support, DropBox,Box and GoogleDrive access. iZip Pro has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password encryption.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, etc..
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, HEIC, videos, audios, etc..
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App etc..
- Zip photos and videos from Photo Albums. Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes.
- Save images/videos to Photo Album.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, OneCloud, and GoogleDrive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
With its simple interfaces, iZip Pro provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad for business and professional users.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
The applications iZip Pro for iPhone was published
in the category Utilities on 2013-11-16 and
was developed by ComcSoft Corporation.
The file size is 56.77 MB.
The current version is 18.01 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
1.Fixed the defect when deleting a single file.
2.Fixed the icons of supported zip files.
I would like a refund. I downloaded the pro version to compress a pdf file. It did not work.
I can’t open all files specially in if it’s a track in middle of a file This is a big problem
The app doesn’t work further than the Free version. I’ve been trying to open a file... it just says “Please Wait” and then it crashes.
Excellent Program!!!! Very happy!!!
I was hoping to download 100mb .rar files from my google doc drive but disappointed when the download would cancel after a couple minutes. I don’t know the cause of it but I tried to stay in the app while I do. Also, the download meter doesn’t move during the process. Please help or fix.
Works well enough. Is straightforward and doesn’t waste your time. I don’t fully utilize its functionality, but it seems alright.
Muy buena app mejor hasta el momento que cualquier otra y la verdad no existe otra, necesaria para compartir o enviar música de iTunes por WhatsApp a tus contactos.
Awesome updates thanks 😂
- App is great overall, however, there’s this problem now where I cannot go into a folder/playlist that has music and select a song in a certain section of the playlist (for example: there’s 15 songs in the folder and I can’t select track 9, it won’t play at all unless I play track 1 or 2 and skip with forward action) - There’s also an issue with playback to where I cannot listen to a current track and goto the previous song using the previous action.
flash out when I try to unzip some documents.
paid $8 for the feature that connects to google drive, and it's not even working properly! can't download anything from google drive. i want a refund!
This app has been a very big life saver ! Works great and I can upload to all online back up drives from the app 😃👍🏽
Waste of time and money. Doesn't work. Very disappointed