Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
The applications Instagram was published in the category Photo & Video on 2010-10-06 and was developed by Instagram, Inc.. The file size is 153.91 MB. The current version is 67.0 and works well on 9.0 and high ios versions.
Quickly add friends on Instagram by scanning their nametags. Customize your own nametag with emojis, colors and selfies.
They should push tips before posting with suggested trending topics to increase views....
I have a sports social media out let , I tried the business profile when it first came out just to see the difference , once I switch back I never went on the explore page and I can’t use swipe up and I have over 20k followers. Also my views and likes has been down lately smh
I love Instagram; it's probably the app I spend the most time on but this new update is terrible. I like the name tag but once I got the update the app started glut hung like crazy. I can't watch any feed or scroll down because it just freezes. This update has major problems that need to be fixed ASAP
The explore page always freezes when I click off and back on, but every other page works.There is always a video audio playing while I clicked for the audio for another video. Videos always speed through and then goes back to normal speed every time I try to view a video. I recently had a problem where Instagram wouldn’t let me login even though my password was correct, once it finally allowed me to login I tried to change my password and it wouldn’t let me. I had to contact support to get that fixed. Notifications always send again even though I viewed them.The new updates set up is a little different and seems like i’m going to take a while to get use to . The time line is all types of messed up and I see Instagram gets complaints about it on a daily. Having more then one account is difficult and always giving false notifications. Every time I go to click instagram it starts cleaning and by the time it’s done cleaning I lost interest on going on. Many more issues but these were the ones that came to mind!
How is it some people are able to be unblocked & not others? I have reported this twice. No response as of yet seen. I have the update version. The person I’m trying to unblock has the same issue. It’s a good app but certain functions are irritating.
The best always
Instagram has yet to give me the Questions sticker.
What happened to gifs?
I can’t do platforms that gives features, then takes them away. Like adding the instant messaging. Literally was the worst, but was getting there. Then they up and take away gif search. Now it has less features than sms again. Why does Facebook have to ruin everything?
Can you please bring the gif option back in private messages. It was the best.
the gif button has mysteriously disappeared?? please fix asap
it's excellent. Very easy way to keep in touch.
Can’t see gif button anymore or DM 😕
Why have they stopped GIFs in direct message? That was my favourite part of the app...
Where’s the button for gifs go??
Mad dog hannif
I can’t archive messages
help. I have been able to send gifs up until now. The gif button just disappeared. I reset my device and updated Instagram but they’re still gone. I really need my gifs pleaseeeeeeeeee help.
Have newest update but not newest features on my instagram frustrated 😖😖