The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
The applications Google was published
in the category Utilities on 2008-07-11 and
was developed by Google LLC.
The file size is 225.79 MB.
The current version is 69.0 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience.
So there’s this weird bug were google would treat itself like it was safari. So if I were to go on safari and search good it take me to google and let me search stuff, right? But on the google app it’s the same thing, it won’t let me go into images and look at them fully but will just show up 3 option to share, go to the website, and something else I forgot. But pleas fix this I hate how safari google works that’s why I have the google app but it won’t be the google app it’ll just be like safari google.
No more google anything for me anymore. I’ve shut down my google drive account, my email account, my google drive account and deleted the google browser from my desktop. All gone. Google hides information that is not left wing liberal.
Search function is great, especially with tabs to have a live history of recent searches, but can be frustrating when loading into the app and seeing "news cards" that are genuinely interesting, only to have new "cards" load after a few seconds and wipe out the old ones, a recent history of news cards could eliminate this, or just forcing the "refresh cards" prompt upon launching before refreshing the "cards" without user input.
After last update on iPad can’t delete searching because it will not scrolls all down to delete button, I can delete it on my iPhone but not in my iPad
You now cant zoom in the image can you change it back to the way it was
The newest update was two days ago and all it did was make my searches harder to find. Please go back to the original search process.
I don’t like how you can not tap on the image and it be full screen.I think that’s stupid
I love this app
All in all this is the one app I use to look stuff up,and yes I am very satisfied with it,but I feel as though the new update took a step back,when you search a image I don’t like the way it looks,and how when you click it,you don’t get the full screen image like you used to,starting to look a lot like safari
You fixed the scaling on the XR, you get 5 stars.
Great it helps with homework and very fast at looking up items for the house
Keeps freezing and randomly stops working and shuts down every five minutes. Hmmm. Other than that, it a good app. I myself am in love with Allen Leech and have found toonnnsss of Downton Abbey spoilers!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡so annoyed at myself!!!!!!
When I try to search certain clothing websites such as “in the style Ireland “ it won’t load and will say network connection lost but it will load any other page but that page ....but when I connect it to WiFi it will load it’s very annoying and it happens with other pages too and I don’t know how to fix it .
My related image doesn’t work it shows the same thing over and over again how can I fix it
Best app ever
Google Google Google
After a while of browsing, the screen went black and brought me back to my phones home screen.🤷🏻♀️
Why can’t I get google assistant on my iPod Touch or is it because I live in Ireland because when I try to download it it says “ this app is not available in your country or region” please fix this problem
When I click on the google app it kicks me off for no reason I don’t if this a glitch or what or if more people are having this issue please fix cause it’s annoying having to go onto safari to go onto google
It’s good but it glitches