The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
The applications Google was published
in the category Utilities on 2008-07-11 and
was developed by Google LLC.
The file size is 300.55 MB.
The current version is 65.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Google Lens: Search what you see and get stuff done using your camera. Scan, search, and translate text, find clothing and products, identify plants and animals, and more. Tap the Lens icon in the search box to get started.
After a while of browsing, the screen went black and brought me back to my phones home screen.🤷🏻♀️
Why can’t I get google assistant on my iPod Touch or is it because I live in Ireland because when I try to download it it says “ this app is not available in your country or region” please fix this problem
When I click on the google app it kicks me off for no reason I don’t if this a glitch or what or if more people are having this issue please fix cause it’s annoying having to go onto safari to go onto google
It’s good but it glitches
Very cool and easy to use!!!!♥️
I find a problem with the app recently. It’s been going on for three or so days. It is quite irritating.If i click on an image it will refuse to show it to me and glitch for six or more minutes. And go to what appears to be a Pinterest. I’m not happy with it , I tend to use the app a lot as it is usually very helpful but the images need to be fixed. thank you for you help. I would really appreciate if you could fix it soon so I can be back on track. Kind regards Emery.
It’s good but there’s an annoying feature where if you click on an image it takes you directly to a website. Really hate this feature and is sort of ruining the app for me.
This last update is horrible, u can’t click on an image and ur on Google Images and see it bigger, it takes u directly to its website instead. Totally dislike this new feature!
App keeps freezing and crashing, disappointing