An advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning, and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and Internet speed test. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all connected network devices (wifi & VPN)
• IP addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Filtering and search in the discovered device list
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Configurable ICMP/UDP probes for traceroute
• Configurable ping payload size
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Scanning the most common ports or user-specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support of ANY, A, AAAA, CAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, SSHFP, TXT records
• Decoding and showing DNSSEC records such as DNSKEY, CDNSKEY, RRSIG, NSEC3PARAM, NSEC, NSEC3, DS, CDS, TLSA
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPnP/DLNA service and device browser
• Full IPv6 support everywhere
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
The applications Network Analyzer Pro was published
in the category Utilities on 2012-09-18 and
was developed by Techet.
The file size is 17.80 MB.
The current version is 7.6.2 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• Allow showing additional details related to external IP (location, AS number, hostname, etc.)
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Minor app icon improvements
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
I’ve been using this app for about 8 to 9 years. I love it or use it all the time when I re-locate my Wi-Fi to see who’s on my Wi-Fi, just to take care of business!
Good info. Does the job.
So I purchased this app after messing with the Fing app. I say messing because that all seldom worked right, or at all and I was frustrated so I just bought the app. Good decision as this app works so much better and gives you more information. I do wish for two things and they are small stupid things that shouldn’t prevent you from purchasing this. First is I wish you could manually map your network. I have limited my WiFi router to only have enough IP addresses for all my devices and each is assigned an IP by MAC address. So I always know what device is going to get what internal IP. I wish you could map this all in advanced and then when you ran the scan it would identify the ones online and offline. Much like the Fing app. This was the only thing I found useful there. The other is I just wish the GUI was updated a little and didn’t look like it was an older iPhone app. But cosmetics don’t really matter when what is under the hood is so powerful. Great app and with every cent I paid.
I’ve use this app a number of years. It’s indispensable when troubleshooting Wi-Fi problems on my own network and for friends. This is a must have for anyone who is the tech savvy with respect to local area network‘s and/or Wi-Fi networks.
This app is the best free app of its' kind. Plain and simple, it is a great tool.....and it is free!
This is an essential tool for techies who want a quick network analysis. Well designed and fast.
Very handy works well for monitoring my network
Does a great job finding what IPs are on my LAN. Also great speed checker.
This App does more, but it’s a fantastic basic IP scanner if that’s what you’re looking for.
Sumple user interface and works wonderfully well. Really helps me set up my retail stores and their increasingly growing IOT Load. Highly Recommended!
Very reliable and very handy !!
This is a really useful app. I also have the complimentary systems app a very good pair 2016/12/14 update: Still using these two great apps; IMHO they are a "must have" for all iDevice users. 2019-04-25 update: You can see how long I've been using this app. It absolutely essential! I also have the companion app System Status which is equally as good. If you get these apps don't be stingy, get the paid versions so you reward the developer.
Lite version is good but for a bargain price AU$3.79 I can label network connected devices, do speed tests and generally check my network. Thanks.
Simply the best f&$?ing network app on IOS
Has always worked as expected
I am no network expert so this is an endorsement from an unsophisticated user. That said - I love it and find it very useful when things are not operating as expected at home.
Love this app
Good app with lots of detailed and useful information. Highly recommended.
This has become my default networking tool for when I don’t have my computer handy.
Fast, effective and easy to use little app. This is a good product and very useful if you need to find out bits and pieces around the Net.
I have problems with IP addresses changing and this app Always comes to the rescue.
Easy and intuitive to use. Very helpful app
Without the ability to get MAC addresses, this tool is pretty meaningless for real WiFi work. I know the excuse is that Apple did a bad thing on them and disabled this for them. However the product description was not clear that this tool now really only has super basic functionality.
Just what I needed.
One of the first apps I always install when setting up a new phone.
I’ve been using this for a couple years. Works great.
Tells me what I want to know. No muss no fuss.
Lets me know just how well & to what I’m connected. There’re a lot of Wi-Fi connected devices in my home. What’s working or not & on which IP address does help me to better diagnose what some times needs to be adjusted, fixed or replaced. This app does it for me. Tks to designer(s) for their efforts to make this available. 😊
Very useful app, has saved loads of time and energy in helping tame a home DCHP network
Works pretty good
Capable App provides lots of info on the wifi network you are currently using if you need to analyse performance.
We have wireless broadband and as that is all that's available. Now we can see how low the speed is.
I would like ping to be included in the speed test though.
Easy to use.. Great for trouble shooting.
Useful to see what's connected.