An advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning, and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and Internet speed test. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all connected network devices (wifi & VPN)
• IP addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Filtering and search in the discovered device list
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Configurable ICMP/UDP probes for traceroute
• Configurable ping payload size
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Scanning the most common ports or user-specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support of ANY, A, AAAA, CAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, SSHFP, TXT records
• Decoding and showing DNSSEC records such as DNSKEY, CDNSKEY, RRSIG, NSEC3PARAM, NSEC, NSEC3, DS, CDS, TLSA
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPnP/DLNA service and device browser
• Full IPv6 support everywhere
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
The applications Network Analyzer Pro was published
in the category Utilities on 2012-09-18 and
was developed by Techet.
The file size is 17.80 MB.
The current version is 7.6.2 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• Allow showing additional details related to external IP (location, AS number, hostname, etc.)
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Minor app icon improvements
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Good for letting you know what’s on your network and giving you it’s IP address. However, it needs to add how fast each leg is running.
I have been using this tool to find the ever changing IP address of my embedded Linux boards and it des a great job the MAC address is not listed but I find the node anyway Lots of other gadgets that seem useful
Help for home use!
Great app. If it had all the features of the android version it’s definitely a five star app. Unfortunately apple and iOS is the roadblock in this case. Even still it’s fantastic, and used regularly.
Also see others on same subnet. iOS made it more difficult to identify as such b
I've tried many similar promising apps but this one delivers plus more. It's a must have utility.
Does not have all the functionality an external review claimed. Olive in an apartment and with all the WiFi networks I really wanted an app that would show what channels were being used. This functionality is missing
Use it almost every day for work. Great app!
This app (free & pro versions) is sooo much better than all the others I’ve tried!!
Simply the best f&$?ing network app on IOS
Has always worked as expected
I am no network expert so this is an endorsement from an unsophisticated user. That said - I love it and find it very useful when things are not operating as expected at home.
Love this app
Good app with lots of detailed and useful information. Highly recommended.
This has become my default networking tool for when I don’t have my computer handy.
Fast, effective and easy to use little app. This is a good product and very useful if you need to find out bits and pieces around the Net.
Great for analysing attached devices
I have tried a few other apps but seem to come back to this because it just does all that I need.
Brilliant app and powerful
Great app. Like I said, I don’t use it often, but when have the need to see what is on the network, this does a great job.
I use it daily. Works great for what I need!
Have used it for years, great GUI, a useful networking tool in my pocket, why Apple removed MAC ID support, I don’t know, but it might be they had a product exposed by an ID. Apple, a MAC ID is intended to be an exposed identifier. It makes checking networks for devices that don’t belong, are mis-configured or non-functional much easier. Why give that up to Android devices?
This a useful app that does the job. Thanks
This app is fantastic and I end up using on almost a weekly basis. I am not a Network Engineer by trade or training, I simply end up wanting to know different aspects of networks I am on and this nails them every time.
Does what it says on the tin.
Are use this tool at home and work to troubleshoot a variety of wireless issues, DNS issues, test connectivity, etc.
Very useful app, has saved loads of time and energy in helping tame a home DCHP network
Works pretty good
Capable App provides lots of info on the wifi network you are currently using if you need to analyse performance.
We have wireless broadband and as that is all that's available. Now we can see how low the speed is.
I would like ping to be included in the speed test though.
Easy to use.. Great for trouble shooting.
Useful to see what's connected.