WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
The applications WhatsApp Messenger was published
in the category Social Networking on 2009-05-04 and
was developed by WhatsApp Inc..
The file size is 146.98 MB.
The current version is 2.19.51 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• You can now see stickers in full size when you long press a notification.
Someone said they messaged me 5 times but I never got them. And that person isn’t blocked. What should I do?
Muy buena aplicación de lo mejor gracias
Seems complicated to Get it set up To use
Is awesome , I love it , hey! When ur good ur good!
أتمنى اضافة المكالمات الصوتي والفيديو مثل بقيت الدول
I am a retired expat from USA now living in Mexico. WhatsApp makes life WAY easier. Gracias WhatsApp!
Votre apport est inestimable aujourd’hui dans la formation, et l’éducation de nos jeunes pays ..et ouvre des perpectives pour les sans- voix et les sans- dents.... bonne continuation et bonne chance dans la sécurisation de votre système de communication...ALDO
There is no way to fully mute group chats. It’s completely mind boggling. You can ‘kind of’ mute a group. But it won’t stop the badge icon from growing, forcing me to open every single group chat just to clear it out. With so many groups using WhatsApp. It’s simply the worst platform if you are a semi-active member of multiple groups
When i couldn’t use my phone in another country without major cost what’s app got word to my family that we were safe after our 25 hour flight. Thanks a million. Gammabet
Please add a dark mode for viewing messages in the dark
الواتس اب جمعني مع كثير من الاهل والأقارب والاحباء كانو من قبل صعب التواصل بهم واتس اب يجمع ويقرب البعيد وفقكم الله دوما وأبداً شكرًا لكم من لمياء سليمان
Very disappointed, for some reason my WhatsApp disappeared from my phone overnight and with it went 3 years of treasured photos from my daughter. The photos weren’t backed up unfortunately and I can’t seem to get help. They must be somewhere!!! Any assistance appreciated!!
They not letting me download I don’t know why
When do I get out of rehab lol I feel like my work here is done 🙏🏾💭💟
Can you update whats app dark mode
Needs slightly bigger voice recording button and needs a fix for Bluetooth voice recording as it cuts off after recording for 2 seconds (it’s inconsistent)
Great clarity for National and International call and videos
Israeli firm has hacked this app, meaning all ur info is on sale probably.. and you better watch out if your Palestinian, because they will probably bomb you to steal more land :)
We need it on iPad
The quality of ALL videos is debatable. It does in and out all the time even when my internet is at full strength.
Very good app
Migrating the backup was not fun.
In iPhone XS Max the back button is on very left upper corner When using with one hand you have to slide your thumb all the way to left corner with is inconvenient Kindly change
WhatsApp is the app for everyone can download I love it
Yes data charge in few others are little lower than whatsapp
It is very feeble and I find it difficult to use voice message and video calls. Kindly fix this issue
The connection when video chatting appears to to be very poor, during a video chat, the connection always seems to break down or freezes, this problem needs to be assessed and resolved,
Its a fantastic app i ever used for talking to my family and friends
This good like very good
Useless once memory is full locks you out n won't allow access . Avoid app better to had else where
No notifications of a message or call when the app is fully closed.
Great app for people who love their info being monitored by hackers 👍🏻
I think what’s app is so cool because you can make groups you can call and text on the same app
So handy instead of using credit Don’t know what I’d do without it
Don’t like the new video player. Video is pixelated and some YouTube videos are not authorized to play on 3rd party platforms so links don’t work. I would remove the Whatsapp video player and just keep the thumbnail preview. Also shame that I can’t back up from google drive when using Iphone. Lost 5 years worth of chats