WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
The applications WhatsApp Messenger was published
in the category Social Networking on 2009-05-04 and
was developed by WhatsApp Inc..
The file size is 147.47 MB.
The current version is 2.17.70 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
• Fixed an issue that was preventing message notifications from showing up on iOS 11.
I still have no notifications appeared since i upgraded to ios 11
This version still crashes on startup on iPhone 5s
The new update just cant deal with the new ios. The chat screen adjustment is horrible. The screen rotation cant follow the motion. Chat keyboard locks itself to a random point on the screen.
I can’t receive a message after update 🤷🏻♂️!!
When I trying to unlock my locked contacts, app crash. Fix it, please. PS Sorry for my bad English
Notification issue..on iphone 6, ios 11.0.3.... Thanks..
Just love this app! Keeps me close to those I love!!!
I find this app to be very easy to use and I admire the fact that you can personally arrange more or less how you want to receive notifications in dependence of who you’re chatting with. But I would suggest to create a form of notification setting for video calling. In order to not receive video calling from a person you have to block them completely and I don’t think it’s right. There should be a Option to either allow / not allow video calling individually or as a whole. If this problem becomes resolved I will rate this app with 5 full stars !!
I have been embarrassed multiple times... I CANNOT HAVE THE APP OPEN, because if for any reason a put my phone sidewise, it would automatically make a call... AN UNWANTED CALL!!!... I hate it and would not recommend it to anyone. 😡😡😡
I uninstalled WhatsApp and tried to reinstall it. I kept getting messages of “your phone number is no longer registered on this phone. This is likely because you registered your phone number with WhatsApp on a different phone “ this is not possible as I had been using this phone and number since January without issues. Turned off phone more than 20 times, deleted and reinstalled, same problem. I’m just stuck
Getting same issue with this version also notification not coming through. Please have look and try to fix this ASAP.
Using this for like 5 or 6 years and I love it, please, please, please have an application in Apple Watch, I don’t mind even I have to pay! Support you guys!!
Once I updated the app now it doesn't work at all. Each time I tap on the app it opens up for a second and closes again. Not happy!!
I just updated this app at about 9 o'clock this morning, now it's 4 o'clock on the same day, the 23rd of August 2017, and already another update. Do you have a bug in your system ? Should I update this app? This update is for IOS11, I have the iPhone 5 and can't have IOS11. So what good is this update in my case?
Great App. Not a fan of forced updates especially buggy ones. I don't always get notified when I get messages now. This update needs some work
I have had a really good experience with WhatsApp! Most of my family is overseas, so it's really helpful to keep in touch!
Not being notified properly in latest release, disappointed.
The notifications are not displaying properly after the newest update. I am not receiving all notifications of messages when people message me.
My wifi and my signal is strong but for some reason my messages take hours to send, please help
Recent ios 11 update has made sending whats app messages with a lot of delay..hav tried reinstalling ios and whats app but to no avail..
Check out WhatsApp Messenger for your smartphone. Download it today from
“Why WhatsApp’s design makes it the best instant messenger” by @Chkrlee
I'm using #Watusi 2 to enhance #WhatsApp Messenger by #FouadRaheb
I have been using WhatsApp for a little over a year and simply love it! Quick and easy way for me to regularly communicate with all my friends in Europe (I live in the US).The in-app camera option works great. Awesome being able to send audio clip or video. I would and do highly recommend this app to anyone and everyone!
I just saw a review that has the same problem as me. I really don’t know if it’s because of the new update or the IOS11 but I stopped receiving notifications. Whatsapp I hope you fix this soon.
I hate how you can't send someone else location to Maps, Google Maps or waze making it hard to arrive
I like keeping in touch with my grandso who is in the Peace Corps.
The Recepion call in my WhatsApp is not working
This problem just started where I’m not able to see that I have messages until I open the app. They are not showing up in my Notification Center, I don’t hear an alert from them, nor are they being counted on the badge app icon. It’s the same with missed calls, I don’t know until I open the app.
Just love it 😊
Love this for short messages