WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
The applications WhatsApp Messenger was published
in the category Social Networking on 2009-05-04 and
was developed by WhatsApp Inc..
The file size is 128.79 MB.
The current version is 2.17.22 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
• You can now ask Siri to read your latest messages (iOS 10.3+)
• Visual improvements to the Calls tab, Contact Info and Group Info screens
• In the My Updates screen, you can now select multiple statuses at once and forward or delete them
• Support for Persian
Never an issue
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته🌼 ماهي اسباب عدم اضافة خاصية تحويل الرسائل الي المستلمين كمجوعات
I have an iPhone 6 and I put in my number but it does not send it to me...I am not sure why. I have checked my number and everything
- No self-destruct messages. - Can't save more than 5 photos/videos at once to Camera Roll. - Can't disable group/voice read receipts. - App freezes/stutters while downloading lots of media. - Video being played is interrupted once a background download finishes. VERY ANNOYING!! - Even after clearing up all chats, app still keeps lots of undeletable stuck data. - Can't clear all media and keep only text chats (no granular "clear all chats"). - No iPad / Apple Watch / iMessage support. - Can't backup only text to iCloud (no granular backup). - Swipe for media gallery shortcut removed. - Archived messages confusing implementation. - No background send from other apps (have to wait for the progress bar to complete). - Can't search inside individual chats. - Confusing "all starred chats" UI inside settings: make it like a regular group so we can have all the group features (mass share/save/select-all, etc). - If you move your finger while voice recording, you can lose all you already recorded, which is terrible for long messages. - No option to demote admins if you are the group creator. - Messages that failed to be downloaded have to be redownloaded one by one (Whatsapp should automatically retry downloading all failed messages until they are downloaded). - Non-admins can change group icon/name. - Web interface and Desktop app depends on phone connection/battery to work (no direct access to Whatsapp's servers). - While viewing all media, can't filter for video/photo/audio. - Can't make regular calls from Whatsapp itself. - No drafts like Telegram. - No music player. - No native Live Photos send support (stupidly converts it to a gif instead). - Clumsy and slow camera UI that crops your photo and takes no Live Photos. - Can't filter data usage by cellular/wifi.
This app could be so much better. First and foremost, why not make use of the Apple Watch?
مايبيله كلام عجيب
Thanks for bringing back the old statuses. But how about a notification if somebody screenshots or forwards content from a chat. I'd like to see that happen. Also the whole storage thing is getting annoying
La mejor aplicación q ay
This is a great app to communicate with relatives and friends in other countries 😊
Hello! WhatsApp is amazing, can we pls bring it to the iPad? Such a time saver, pls!! Thank you ⚡️
Great app! Communicate with all my friends on here, stories are cool as well. 😇
So many bugs. It does not mark the messages I read as read and when I do a video call I cannot see the other person. It has now gotten tedious to use with all those bugs.
Would be nicer with conference calls.
No me llega las fotos en Whatsapp no en grupos ni en chats privados, no encuentro una vía de comunicación directa con el personal de WhatsApp para poder comunicar mi problema
Whatsapp is the number one but really needs to have more minimal, flatter look. We've heard of upcoming unsend and editable messages features, which are much needed, but as I mentioned a flatter and modern UI would be very interesting:)
I love this app, but now it has a bug, it's closing...