WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
The applications WhatsApp Messenger was published in the category Social Networking on 2009-05-04 and was developed by WhatsApp Inc.. The file size is 142.99 MB. The current version is 2.17.40 and works well on 7.0 and high ios versions.
• Pin chats to the top of your chat list, so you can quickly find them. Just swipe right on a chat and tap the pin icon.
• You can now send documents of any type. To send a document, open a chat, tap attach — document.
• When you receive multiple photos, you can now tap and hold on the group of photos to quickly forward or delete all of them.
Voice massage can't send bug in App or what
So for some reason the call connected on WhatsApp gets ended every time I press the the lock screen button. They expect us to just put the phone in our pockets and the screen unlocked. Bs little updates like this is annoying. Give us a choice if we want To use it
Saludos Quiero decirles que mi celular no funciona bien el whatsapp entro y el sale solo tengo que responder los mensajes de inmediato porque si no se cierra
4/5 because nothing's perfect, but this app is pretty awesome, I have to say.
مشا الله برنامج جميل جدن
Great app to have contact with family in other country, best one ever used
Thought Worked good talking to someone overseas
I like that you can make group chats and more
This app is second to none. An app like no other. The easy of use is excellently excellent. Thanks for making it available.
I can block contacts anymore on iPhone4 can u please fix this bug. Block a contact is just not working.
I want the option to change the color of the chat bubbles!!!!!!
Nice app....works pretty good on the iPhone
New update deleted ALL my contact names and replaced them with their phone numbers, none of which I recognize. Now I have to look at the photos (if they have them) to know who is writing. Fix this immediately. it is awful
Deberían quitar el límite de los chat fijos.
Best calling app
My iPhone 6 installed Whatsapp crashed exactly after the June 5,2017 update. I'd followed their instructions on their Website's FAQs and send the crash reports via email. I did and all the response I got till date was an automated email ask me to change the chat wallpaper for some reason. The June 15, 2017-Update just got out.. I updated the app hoping they might have fixed the crash bug, but guess what?! Absolutely nothing! What's so disappointing is no one has even bothered to reach out. How can we trust such applications if they don't provide the needed support? [18 July - Update] The problem is still the same. It crashes instantly when it launched. Atleast this time there was a response from Whatsapp, Althought be it a month later. So I give two-stars for now. I'd given up hope on ever getting Whatsapp running again, continued in my plight to be disconnected with my family and friend. But am glad there was atleast some response from Whatsapp today. Ive been notified about the new update from Whatsapp.. saying they've resolved the crash on launch issue.
Hi, I love the app and I'm a regular user. Love the new updates of photo grouping and the last one that just came up, delete and forward a group of pictures. I would like to suggest adding a Save All as well since I don't use the automated save for pictures I receive. I received multiple pictures I was interested in saving and had to save them one by one, and it was a hundred or so. Could this update be implemented? Keep up with the great work!!!!
The app looks kind of old. It should be cleaner like iMessage.