WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
The applications WhatsApp Messenger was published
in the category Social Networking on 2009-05-04 and
was developed by WhatsApp Inc..
The file size is 130.30 MB.
The current version is 2.19.11 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• You can now reply to a group message privately in your 1:1 chat. Tap and hold a message in a group chat and select "More", then "Reply Privately".
• When editing a photo or video, you can tap the smiley icon to add stickers.
• From the Status tab, you can now 3D touch to preview a contact's status.
I use WhatsApp EVERYDAY! I never have any issues. It’s great.
Pero hay algo que me haría la vida más fácil , a mi y seguro que a miles de usuarios que ya utilizamos la aplicación para trabajar Me gustaría poder fijar no solo 3 contactos sino los que yo quiera . Como trabajo con clientes me viene genial para recordar cosas pendientes con diferentes clientes Gracias.......
Que este año reciban muchas bendiciones por tan buenos con los de más
I have tried to troubleshoot a problem I am having and have received no assistance what’s so ever to try and resolve the issue. Other than that I enjoy using it
WhatsApp is ok. Not much different from Apple Messenger. Would use it a lot more if it had password protection! Don’t like the fact It doesn’t have password protection. Without password protection it’s just another messaging service.
Please revisit how you handle pornography that is shared through your platform. Neither I nor my family will be using the app anymore until you have removed and under control completely.
I love this app :) adding people to chat is like turning a key ;)
I really enjoy this app bit the only problem that i have is sometimes my massages don’t deliver and I dont know why!?!? Everything is right internet connection and ... but massage only get one tick😕😕😕 Can you help me??
It would be really cool if whats app had a dark and light mode just like a lot of other apps
This app’s great, but if you add “edit” options, and hide that “this message were deleted” thing, it would be MUCH GREATER👌🏻
When I receive a message or miss a call , the whatts app logo doesn’t show missed calls or unread texts . All settings activated . App up to date
Great app get all messages sent all is great never let down by this app omg I love the app
Ok i do love whatsapp but they need to add more then 4 people in a call its really annoying
Have tried for the last 3 months to contact support about an issue with the app but just get ignored after several follow up emails and new emails. A waste of time
Takes very long for messages to deliver if the internet connection is weak. Also, I can't get it on my iPod because my iPod doesn't have the right software or something like that
A great free facility
Can’t make or get calls on it fir some time now
Very easy and useful to use!!!
Does exactly what it’s supposed to😁 quick and easy! Can I suggest that you add filters like the Snapchat ones? Just wondering it would have been a cool thing to have!🤣 and to anyone considering getting it GET IT IT IS AMAZING CANT THINK OF A SINGLE THING WRONG WITH IT