WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
The applications WhatsApp Messenger was published
in the category Social Networking on 2009-05-04 and
was developed by WhatsApp Inc..
The file size is 133.06 MB.
The current version is 2.19.31 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• Adding contacts using WhatsApp is now easier. You can enter a phone number and check if it's on WhatsApp before saving it. Tap "New Chat" > "New Contact" to get started.
It’s Frustrating 😕 Why does it take so long to load a 30 second video?? I have 10mpbs thats more than fast enough to load a video , even youtube does a better job. You guys need to optimize ur servers for transmitting enough speed for loading videos on statuses ... everytime i have to tap back & forth
It’s amazing chat app in apple store with helpful and many updates perfect
If you guys ever have those cute filter a lot of people would switched from Facebook and Instagram
This app is beyond trash, I don’t know if any app could be more trash than this app. Even my 3s calls faster by itself than WhatsApp on the iPhone X. it’s like ur a bum get a life. like bro Ur bad?
Because it’s owned by Zuckerberg/Facebook and who knows if it’s really encrypted, at this point? And they removed the ability to edit a post after you’ve sent it.
Absolute love the app. I use it daily. I think it will be 10x better if we are given the option to like and dislike messages (somewhat like the iMessage options) in the same tab as reply, forward etc. Not sure if it’s possible to do however if it is WhatsApp would be taken to another level! Also! Can we please get dark mode feature for WhatsApp?!
Losing messages when you change phone.and not enough back up space. That’s about it
The best app for group chats
Despite all my notifications are ON in both settings on my phone and settings on the app I don’t get any notification when I receive a message nor when a call is coming in. The only way I have to see if I got any messages or missed phone calls is when I open the app. WhatsApp??????
The app used to be great however in the past few months I experience problems. The app is always syncing when I use it and I don’t receive my messages until I go onto the app. Therefore I often don’t see that someone has sent me a message until I click to use the app!! Please fix issue
Since the last update I can’t send voice messages. Please fix.
I don't get notifications for missed calls or texts I have to go into the app to see it and recently I can't send videos or pictures and messages it was all working fine until last update other than these issues it's a great app
it’s currently not letting me send pictures nor upload to my status. the app was perfect until now. what’s going on?
Unfortunate that limit to 5 recipients from previous 20 Can a user controlled filter be placed on incoming media to limit size or content to preserve data & battery ? Thanks
I love WhatsApp and use it as my primary source for keeping in contact with friends and family from far away, however, lately the connection is bad on phone calls. It’s not my WiFi at home as it does it everywhere (drops calls or has interrupted connection), including on 4G data and WiFi in other locations. I thought maybe it was my phone but now I’ve gotten a brand new phone and it’s still happening so I believe it’s something with the app.
unless i am constantly clicking into the app, my notifications do not appear on my screen and when people call me it doesn’t come up either unless i am checking the app. i have the notification settings on for the app
Whatsapp is a great app for texting for free ur calls and everything our free if there could be one thing that I could change it would be that u have better connection in calls