Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
The applications Google Chrome was published
in the category Utilities on 2012-06-28 and
was developed by Google LLC.
The file size is 102.59 MB.
The current version is 71.0.3578.89 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can now long-press on an image and save to clipboard and paste in other apps.
• Fixes to authentication issues caused by using out-of-date cookies. Let us know if you encounter any issues with signing in to or out of websites.
• Autofill now works better on sites with iframes (embedded pages).
• A fix has been provided for crashes related to content suggestion loading and closing tabs.
Updated Jan 10: the bars along the top and bottom(the one along the top never goes away) are still quite annoying. I still really only enjoy tab reorganizing in the current version. I prefer chrome over safari, but I do not like the new design update. The bottom toolbar takes up too much of the screen and is unnecessary. If the I could go back to the previous version I would. The ability to reorder tabs is nice but I can't enjoy it with everything else.
Chrome has gone from my favorite browser in iOS to the biggest disappointment on the app store. The recent interface overhaul is clunky, browsing is slower, tab management is unnecessarily cumbersome, and simple things that set it apart previously such as button placement have almost entirely changed. Now it's just a slow Safari clone with worse features. I submitted similar feedback via the app but received no response; there used to be a way to revert to the old interface but that was recently removed. Really unfortunate to see this app fall apart so greatly. Sad to say it's no longer my default browser.
I’ve been having issues opening linked pages on this version of chrome, it keeps saying server not found while safari opens it without hesitation
Prior to the last update, Chrome was my go-to on IOS devices. Now it seems that it randomly crashes behind the scenes and loses all of my tabs on my phone browser. Frustrating to say the least. Please fix and I will gladly give 5 star rating as I love the browser itself.
I love the new update. One change I would suggest is moving the website entry field to the very top of the keyboard, like the format used in iMessage. This would allow for easier editing of mistakes. With larger screens it can be difficult to reach to the top and select an area you wish to edit.
i along with many other people would like to see better support on downloading pdfs into notability
It should be more like the Mac version. Highly disappointed.
The new update for chrome is terrible all the buttons are placed in terrible places it’s confusing the old one was much better I hate the chrome updates sooo much!.
I like google because when my mom or dad wants to know something I'll be like ok and they will be like what are you doing and I say I got google on my phone!!!📱📱📱
Since the new design the pinch zoom is no longer working, this is essential on a phone in my opinion. Moving to Firefox for now
THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE SEEKING ZEST IN THEIR MARRIAGE
........ but I hate the new google layout. I’m off to safari.
Why oh why did I update?! Now I have to swap to Safari. Your new chrome is clunky and ugly, buttons are all in the wrong place and it’s so hard to see for smaller phone users (iPhone se). You should let people have the option of using the older version. It looks so old and like it was designed decades ago. Back to the drawing board guys.
Previous version worked perfectly. All functionality in the top bar. Currently doing handheld gymnastics to navigate tabs.
It’s 2018 and you can’t save a picture. I mean how, why?
The best, works well