Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
The applications Snapseed was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2011-06-07 and
was developed by Google LLC.
The file size is 94.86 MB.
The current version is 2.19.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Support for iOS 12.
• Support for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
• Support for iPad Pro 11 and 12.9.
I just love it to edit my pictures within minutes. Great work 👍🏼
there’s literally like 10 filters to choose from and a few are black and white
I’ve used Snapseed for quite awhile. Could the developer please update it to support new camera models as their raw formats have been changed. I use the a6400 and can no longer edit raw.
When I found this app, I really enjoyed it. But lately, as in within the last week, maybe from an app update, it is harder to get photos into the app without it crashing/loading properly. Once you download and open in the app it works fine but it should open when requested from GPhotos as it did before. Would be nice to have a visible UNDO option on each portion of editing without having to save it first or close out of the edits you’ve done.
We LOVE editing with Snapseed!
The app is a must have for all digital photographers toolbox. Way beyond what any other app offers. Just get it!!!
Was stable, now it’s having issues. 🚨 Excellent app 5 stars when it’s stable. 💡
This app says you can edit photos and videos, for me it only does photos. It is really disappointing and misleading. I don’t suggest getting this, it isn’t worth your time.
Snapseed is my go-to image editor for iPad Pro, and I’ve tried them all. But I can’t open a raw file from my Nikon D7500. Thus the 4 star rating. 5/31/19 UPDATE Finally, after 11 months, an update, but still NO SUPPORT for NEF raw files from Nikon D7500. AND the extension is busted again-Shortcuts crashes the app.
I love using snapseed add part of my workflow with LR on an iPad. But now I can't export from LR to snapseed because the latter crashes immediately. I reinstalled snapseed but it didn't fix the problem. Anyone else have this happen?
So simple to use, for dummy like me.....just to be able to change looks without having to understand all the details in tools section, makes my pic sooo much better... Thanks for a great app 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
The crop tool has no preset for the new phones. If you want to make wallpaper for these phones try CropSize.
This was supposed to be fixed but it isn’t.
I’ve loved using this app in the past! It’s got plenty of quality tools and features to help create professional edits. The only problem is since the most recent update the app crashes every time I try to open a RAW file. Please fix this issue asap.
Last update, when Adding text just crashes when saving ! Oops
I've used Snapseed regularly but recently upgraded my camera from a Panasonic gx85 to a gx9. Since then every time i load an image i can use the perspective tool but if I try and use any of the tune image functions my ipad 3 freezes. The only difference i can see it's that the new photos are 20 mp but that's within the snapseed specs.
New release crashes while exporting photo with text
I don’t know how I didn’t find this earlier. There’re so many other apps trying to do what this app does and failing, and this one does it for free.
When choosing ur editing servos choose an adobe one like Lightroom, not this. This is due to the fact that the opinion that u have to edit the photo are very limited, proven by them choosing not to use a scroller but a percentage of the part of the photo that u r choosing to edit (e.g. highlights and shadows)
As a photographer I find this app imperative for editing my shots prior to uploading them to Instagram (mostly iPhone shots - but also when wifi’d from my camera!). I would super love to see one addition to the new double exposure filter - the ability to mask the image so that the double exposure is added in selected areas only. 5 stars if this feature is improved!
App worked great now they added more clicks to do anything why ? Changing the format you save stuff doesn’t help anything either.
I really love using this app. I take photos of my kid everyday and love the portrait filter!! The best selection of filters & tools. I love the HD! It’s hands down my go too. If I could only have one editing app this would be it!! Don’t believe me?! Try it!
10 months since the last update? Come on we can do better than that. Needs some Xs Max love.
Taking photos is one of my favorite hobbies. Editing photos, well...it’s just not. While helping my sister start her own business, we needed product photos. I snapped some off my phone that looked nice, but they needed an extra boost through editing. No other photo editing apps I was previously using were doing it for me. So, I went looking. Found this one and instantly fell in love! I send all my photos through this app before posting now. Super simple to use. I love the swiping feature to go between settings and to adjust settings. It makes the whole process seamless and effective. Only thing I wish I could do, and it’s entirely possible I’m just not seeing it because I’m still learning new things on this app everyday, is to edit specific colors in the photo. Otherwise, this app is hands down the absolute best!
I absolutely love this app. Use it all the time. Easy to make adjustments. Gives quite a lot of capability in a simple to use package. Pretty please with sugar on top AND sprinkles, add the ability to adjust hue/saturation of individual colors. This would give the ability to adjust hue/saturation of just yellows or just blues or just oranges etc.. etc. This is the one feature I keep waiting for and it would really add a lot of capability to the app without introducing the complexity of layers and layer masking to the app.
Amazing, but absolutely NEEDS an HSL tool.
Лучшее приложение ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
When it comes to photo editing. We are not talking about one of the best. This app. Is the best. I’ve using this for two years now if I am not mistaken. Not a single complaint. 5 star. And I don’t care you develop team gets cocky. Keep up the good work.
This Is best editing app but would love more framing options, like the Diptic App has.
For a free app i absolutely love it!! It has many options to choose from to make your pictures look professional. However, for inexperienced photographers, like myself, some tinkering around the app would be required before fully experiencing it, as it is a tiny bit overwhelming. I have no complaints about this app. I feel that this app does just about the same as if you would get from a paid software. I have been using snapseed for a few years now and will always be my go to app for touch ups.
I love this app so much! Similar to photoshop, so easy to use and the design is great! Highly recommend, photos look great after it!
Always use this app for writing on my pictures and it was great,but after update I can’t make the texts smaller, the writing is all over my picture !
I love this app so much. I use it daily to add text and effects to my posts on instagram stories. It helps them stand out so well. But lately I’ve realised with my text, it will only write on one line? In order to write in multiple lines I have to add each line in one by one which is extremely annoying and you also dont get the full effect of the font you have selected. Hope this is resolved soon
So disappointed the new update has ruined the text feature. It’s impossible to use now
I've never reviewed an app but I really feel like I need to say this. The new interface is awful. I understand what's trying to be achieved, the extra features etc but the absolute best thing about snapseed was the user friendly interface. I'm a graphic designer, it's fine for me to direct myself around it's features but I have always suggested snapseed to friends boasting it as 'photoshop on your phone but much easier'. That's not the case anymore. I love snapseed but you've just alienated a huge portion of users with the lasted update.
A great app with one huge flaw. The most recent feature – RAW editing – doesn't work for any of the listed supported cameras that I own. DNG direct from the iPhone is fine and works well (though lacks any kind of noise reduction), but this seems to be the only RAW file I've had any success opening.
Snapseed is my favourite photo-editing app because of how simple it is to use. I like the new "Insights" feature as well. However, I think the accuracy of the Healing and Transformation settings could be improved a bit. Sometimes when correcting a few things the picture goes a bit..wonky. Maybe it's just because I'm not using it properly ;-P Awesome app nontheless.
Since I performed the update there were issues opening the app so had to delete to reinstall but unable to install.
Make sure you scroll down for all the main features from the old version after updating to 2.x, people think it's all gone, but it is there, betterr than ever!