THIS APP WORKS ON ANY iPAD/iPHONE INCLUDING 6/6+
Designed by a photographer for photographers, focused on RELIABILITY and PRECISION for digital and analog photography.
• Extended sensibility as low as -2/-4EV (dark scenes)
• Two different convenient interface designs.
• Incident and reflected light metering modes.
• Independent calibration for the two metering modes.
• Independent selection of aperture, speed, ISO and exposure compensation with 1/3 resolution. From 4 minutes to 1/8000 sec., aperture from 1.0 to 512 and iso from 3 to 6400.
• Automatic priority for aperture or speed. (Automatic Av and Tv modes).
• Automatic ISO or locked ISO options.
• Spot metering and zoomed camera view.
• Maximum aperture limited by the selected lens.
• Calculate the average of any number of measurements you want.
• Read the exposure data of any photo from the gallery.
• Calculate hyperfocal distance for 5 memorized lenses. Which also blocks maximum aperture.
• Memory for 5 lenses with maximum aperture, focal length and film/sensor size for calculating hyperfocal distance and aperture.
• Hyperfocal distance also for infrared light. (IR button)
• Exposure value EV on an analog scale or right up front.
• Two LED indicators show whether the measurement is unreliable due to lack of light in the scene, or if we have under 30% battery left.
• On 3.5 " displays preset lens buttons tilting the device or tapping at the bottom.
• Screen help available touching Lightmeter PRO
• Be advised that accurate incident light reading needs a diffuser attached to the front camera. Without the diffuser still can be used but think about it, it will be a reflected reading taken with the front camera.
I'm an independent photographer/designer/developer and am very grateful for your support. Trying to do the best lightmeter app ever, a lot more to come. You can ask for any improvement and I'll be happy to help. This app is constantly reviewed and improved because it is my tool, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by email at [email protected]
The applications myLightMeter PRO was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2012-12-14 and
was developed by David Quiles.
The file size is 32.01 MB.
The current version is 1.5 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• iOS 11 ready
• A few bugs fixed
• New setting for the volume buttons.
Works perfectly! Thanks
클래식 카메라에 꼭 필요한 앱입니다!!! 완전 강추
With this app I can stop wasting my Fuji Insta max shots no more problems.
It does the trick for me!
It is a very handy meter, accurate and easy to use. I usually leave my Gossen meter in the camera bag.
Very good. Running an iPhone 6 and it’s superb. Recommended.
Always have it with me. Reflective and incident readings are spot-on accurate.
Very accurate and convenient for use with my rangefinder
I compared readings of the incident classic meter with my Sekonic L 398 and it's pretty spot on. The only thing lacking is the 3 dimensional reading that you get from a lumisphere, so the app is better suited for individual readings on contrasted situations.
This is such a great app. Handy and reliable. Love the vintage GUI. Easy to use.
This app is the most efficient and easy to use light meter app. The perfect tool to use with my manual camera.
A great accessory for tricky lighting situations.
I’ve been using this a couple time and find that it’s surprisingly accurate yet simple to use. Highly recommend to every film camera photographers :)
Well implemented app. Checked against my Weston light meter, and it seems to be really accurate. Easier to read and interpret too.
A handy app to take readings when out and about with meterless vintage cameras. The Gossen-inspired UI works a treat.
I press The average button, then i take more than one light reading which should give The average between the previous readings and The last one every time i press hold and read the light....but it simply doesn't work :( Did anybody find out? A part of that works good
I have an old western master and this is just like using the real thing. Well done!
Just missing f/1.7 for some reason, max aperture of my 40mm lens, otherwise works great
Accurate, easy to use, not perfect, but you can definitely tell it was made by a photographer for photographers.
I bought this pro version to help figure out exposure for some quirky lomo film cameras I have. They typically have a single shutter speed and one or two available f-stop settings. I would love to be able to lock the f-stop and shutter to help determine which ISO film would work best in a particular environment.
I’ve been using this as my light meter for about 2 years now. Practically perfect in its accuracy; amazing and highly recommend!
Love it! Works super well. Keep up the great work!
Great meter !!
I got this after my gossen luna pro failed, and I use it with a variety of lenses and film speeds. Exposure is always bang on. Extremely good value.
From velvia 50 to Delta 3200 this meter is accurate and easy to use. A bargain at 10X the price.
A very handy and convenient app. This is a great tool for traveling lite. Very accurate and with a cool retro look.
Very well done
Within 1/3 stops to the Canon 1D X center-weighted.