From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
The applications Twitter was published in the category News on 2009-10-09 and was developed by Twitter, Inc.. The file size is 169.45 MB. The current version is 7.33.1 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
We're releasing some exciting new changes including the option under your ‘Data usage’ settings to use less data while you browse, a simpler way to manage who’s in your group messages, improvements to how people interact with polls using VoiceOver, and better labels for certain types of ads.
Every time I open your app it crashes so...?
Won’t even let me make an account
Been a twitter user since 2009, absolutely love it, one of my favourite social media apps. But I’m writing this review because sometimes, when I’m listening to music and scrolling and come past a video (which I do every 10ish tweets) it’ll pause my music and I don’t like it. Please fix it.
I started my career in commercial broadcast journalism in Australia in 1985. I was 15, still at secondary school and 5DN 972 was the first radio newsroom in Adelaide to be computerised. My engagement with Twitter is identical to how I would use the news feeds from Associated Press, Agence France-Presse, Bloomberg, Australian Associated Press and other wires services. Those stories constantly refreshed, flashing across my screen, and I'd pull the ones relevant to our audience. Today I use Twitter in the same way, but also to engage with the world. Back in 1985, as a young journalist and content maker, I had to go through layers of approvals to broadcast a story to the relatively narrow geographic area we served. Now, with Twitter, I can go live to the world at any time. For insight into what interests me about my country, take a look at #ThisIsAustralia
Twitter would be great if the mute feature actually worked. Tried everything.
I like Twitter but I hate how they suspend your account for no reason I even read threw all the rules did not brake a single on and they suspended my accounts
I see Twitter as the most Useful of the Social Media's 😎🤘🔥
I tried allot to find a way to suggest something in twitter for iOS related to the voiceover users, but cannot find any possible to get in touch with the developer. Thats too bad about your app. Anyway, i want to suggest a few tiny change for voiceover: 1. We got quick action in roader when we focussed a tweet. Like, reply, retweet and activate. When we execute retweet from roader, it ask for whether we want to add a comment, or just retweet directly. It should be separated. There must be a separate action in the roader, for both, retweet, and retweet with comment. In this way, we will easily retweet our focussed tweet more quickly and efficiently without losing our curser focus. Let’s see the developer listening here or not.
The app is good at first then it becomes super slow and this makes it frustrating to use . I keep having to refresh and download the app and I’m so over it .