LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse, preview and pre-trim media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives before adding to your project
• Storyblocks for LumaFusion - Download thousands of royalty-free videos, backgrounds, music, loops and sound fx (dozens of free clips are included - use of the full Storyblocks content library requires an in-app subscription purchase)
• Drag-and-drop media or easily import from cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies to social media sites, cloud storage, GNARBOX, WD Wireless Pro/SSD, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects with media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Check out the full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Find tutorials, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
The applications LumaFusion was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2016-12-22 and
was developed by Luma Touch LLC.
The file size is 143.23 MB.
The current version is 1.7.5 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• Ultra Quality mode (150Mbps) to support quality from FiLMiC Pro (note that some older iPads and iPhones may be limited to 100Mbps export)
• It is now possible to pinch-to-zoom the timeline during playback
• Some transitions were not working properly
• Transitions without enough media could cause a blank preview
• Previewing HDR/HLG media on newer devices could cause crashes
• Optimizing a project could cause audio sync issues
• The Photos library could refresh excessively in some cases
• Improved stability and performance
• You can download all of the royalty-free music included in previous versions of LumaFusion at https://luma-touch.com/oldcontent
In upcoming releases we’ll continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
The iOS videos work great but I also shoot with a drone and it works but it’s kind of clunky and is there a way to include at least two more video tracks, I have an iPad 10.5 or is that only possible on the new 11 inch models the 2018 models, other that that great app!
Bought this a year ago after researching the best video editing apps out there. iMovie wasn’t enough for me overall. While LumaFusion does have it’s limits (and the occasional glitch) overall I am extremely satisfied and impressed with the sheer amount of features and options I can use. What may have taken me weeks to put together on iMovie along with a laundry list of single-feature apps.... That all can now be done in a few days (and also not take up gb on my phone). Overall I think this is about as good as you’ll get for a mobile ios app. Would highly recommend.
Best one out there. And i got them all
I’ve been using this app for a couple months now and so far I had no problem running it on my iphoneX. But the past month, I have been deleting and reinstalling the app because it does not let me save my videos after I edit them. I’ve lost a couple of files already.
For what you pay it offers okay tools, a very important feature missing is to be able to mark in the audio track and amplify the wave form for more precise selection with non existent markers. Truly disappointing!
Purchased the app after researching different ones and thought the onetime purchase was for EVERYTHING the app has to offer. Sadly I misunderstood, misread, missed something because in order to have ALL sound effects, music and backgrounds the app includes you must purchase a subscription from Storyblocks that costs $9.99 a month or $69.99 a year! The app is powerful though, once you learn how to use it. I suggest watching a tutorial. Still a little confusing to me but I have limited editing experience so it may be just me.
Easiest, most intuitive editor I’ve ever used. I love editing with the touch interface on my iPad. It makes for a fluid workflow and I can do it from my sofa!
This is a magnificent app. It is vastly more powerful than iMovie, and actually makes video editing fun. I find it much easier to use that iMovie as well. Three video timelines, and three audio timelines; fantastic versatility. The only additional features that I would really like to see are image stabilization and speed ramping, and I understand that they are working on those for future versions.
I wrote a one star review because I couldn’t edit a title for my video and the LumaFusion website had no video on how to do it. I finally found a YouTube video explaining how to export the video to my OneDrive account, but then had to go searching for another video to explain how to export the video to my Photos app and YouTube. It’s a good thing people have done many YouTube videos for this app because LumaTouch has almost nothing on their website. When LumaTouch adds a how to manual and puts informational videos on their website I will update my rating to 4 or 5 stars depending on how much new information they add to the app and website.
I have one question for the developer: will we ever see an adjustable tool to denoise color and luminance?
The best apps ever
-4K editing -Keyframes -Animating -Affects -Easy cutting -Lots of export and import options -Green screen -cloning -Manual Color grading, presets and Luts -3 video layers, 3 audio. -Custom and set transitions All of this in an app and way more all on my iPad. This is incredible, now anyone if they really try can make some serious film artwork editing on their device.
This app has been gradually improved which is good to see, it is still missing low/mid/high independent colour wheels though which severely limits what can be achieved when colour grading shots. At this point I can still only recommend this as a basic ‘play around’ app.
The stuff this editor does is amazing If you’re into video production this is fast and yet powerful in a simple package
This app is hands down the best and most stable editing software on the app store right now. It’s more stable than iMovie, and iMovie can do much less than LumaFusion can. Hands down worth the $30.99 AUD I spent on it. Two suggestions that would make things way better though: A shake preset that ads artificial shake over clips would be greatly appreciated as well as a button that allows me to put a layer directly in the middle center or bottom right or top left etc based on how the layer has been cropped, because at the moment if you crop a layer and use the button that does this is still aligns that layer based on what it’s size was before it was cropped. That would be especially useful as screenshots that are cropped and drawn on appear as the original uncropped version when imported. Hope that makes sense. Also huge thanks for adding the manual buttons for rotation, it was a huge pain trying to get layers exactly 0° up until now. TL;DR Amazing app that is definitely worth the price if you need a more capable video editing software!
Add a stabability feature so I can make my screen shake for effects otherwise a great app exploring more and more each day
It is quick and responsive and is great for any part time video editor it has multiply option such as speed ramp and green screen which both work well
I really enjoy using this app, they respond to feedback and continue to improve continually. Meets all basic needs plus some non-basic ones
“Error uploading video to my camera roll. There was an error reading media in your project.” Please help me to solve this problem. Looking forward for your fast reply.
I would like to see some smoothing types for the custom key frame transitions, more precise masking, maybe introduce a brush for the masking, I spend a lot of time editing videos to my best advantage but having to smoothing types adds a difficulty for creating smooth transitions thank you.
I originally wrote a negative review, but after using the program. This is a powerhouse app for video editors that’s easy to use and learn. For people looking for a way to use their iPad Pro for video editing, I don’t think there is a better option out there. The only negative is that I don’t like the fact that you can’t use any of the great sound clips or sound effects without paying a monthly or yearly fee.
I love this app. Very professional video editor. But the latest update took away Royalty Free Music...WHY?
I have used this app extensively for about 6 months. I would have given it a 5 star review until the latest update, which took away the royalty music. I MISS this feature! Please give it back.
I have to say that I love this app and I do all my editing on it. I’ve never had a problem until today. I couldn’t render my video and it’s showing an error saying the file is corrupted. It took me quite some time to edit and wouldn’t wanna edit again if I can avoid it.
The video editing is silky smooth and very intuitive. I think this app has caused me to enjoy editing video on an iPad more so than my laptop. The only issues I have with the app are the lacking audio features. Once they round out the audio features and hopefully add a noise reduction feature I think this app will be 5 stars!
I have been looking for a way to edit my videos from my Magic Pro Platinum drone. LUMA Fusion was the answer to my editing needs and then some. The support team is exceptional and was a huge help in getting my videos to LUMA Fusion via a USB driver tool. This was a big help in getting my videos transferred for editing. I feel like a pro and I’ve only been playing with the app for 2 days. I love this video editor and highly recommend to anyone wanting a powerful app with user friendliness number one! Enjoy, Maxflight
Please LumaFusion go to android and Mac OS. Cause I love it.
I’m rookie in video editing, watched the 32 (1-3 minutes ea) tutorials, and all of a sudden I’m able to do things that looks super-professional!! The software is simply very intuitive and easy to use. Everything that you wish for is already there, wonderful and easy pre-view, inbuilt functionality, great and easy to import, move around, cut and kill. $20 is VERY affordable compare to others programs I looked at - and still much better and easier. Easiest review ever, and totally 5 STARS!
I keep having an issue where clips randomly go mute
We have a video production company and a popular outdoor-oriented YouTube Channel - Ultimate Survival Tips - so shooting and editing video is our business. So for years I have been shrinking my video production field kit and had search for a multi-track video editing app that would allow me to edit videos in the wilderness like a boss!!! This is that app. Now that iPhone technology has made if so I can shoot beautiful multi-camera video in the field - the only thing missing is multi-track syncing / editing to almost eliminate the need for Final Cut Pro. If anyone can do it... you guys can. Sign me up to Beta test. Thanks guys! Keep moving forward!
I teach mobile journalism to media professionals all over the world and when we want to push 4k editing on the iPhone to the limit, Luma Fusion is my App of choice. Built by a team who are ex-Avid the Luma Touch team are consummate professionals who intimately understand the professional and technical requirements of broadcasters and media pros.
There’s a bit of a learning curve for the novice but IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT! Filter apps are fun but marrying this with Filmic Pro and spending a little time learning about what both offer will turn your iPhone into a fully fledged cinema production kit. It’s great to have this on the iPad taking footage from your phone over Airdrop and is even very useful on the iPhone. I haven’t found anything as powerful in the app store. Compared to desktop equivalents it is a bargain.
This app may be technically great, but it is held back by its extremely unintuitive, clumsy user interface. Every time I try to use this app, I get so frustrated that I literally bang my fist on the iPad repeatedly. Every interaction with the UI is incredibly slow, strange and does exactly the opposite of what you would expect. I've worked extensively with NLEs on the desktop for years and designed various complex apps, some of them very successful on the App Store, but this makes me finally want to design my own touch video editor as well!
Get this if your looking for something more capable than pinnacle pro for more professional video editing features. Miles ahead of anything else on the App Store.