The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Respond to and moderate comments
* Get notifications about important moments on your channel
* Update video details including descriptions, titles, custom thumbnail images and monetization settings
* Manage playlists
* Create and update your account profile pictures
* Search help content by voice
* Photo Library Usage: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture and thumbnail images for your videos
* Camera Usage: Needed to allow you to update your account profile picture
* Microphone: Needed to allow you to search help content by voice
The applications YouTube Studio was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2014-07-13 and
was developed by Google LLC.
The file size is 141.02 MB.
The current version is 19.13.101 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- Routine release of bug fixes and stability improvements.
I’ve seen all these videos saying you need YouTube studio if you want ads on your videos and I can’t get it to work other than that it’s a great app to have if you want to grow your channel !
I HATE that to can’t add cards, overlays or edit your videos like you could before. But it ok I guess for what it is
This is ok I guess,it won’t let me verify my channel though
Personally I’m quite upset how we have to verify our channel to get custom thumbnails, it’s an ok app.
Thumbnails are ok
Please make it so the thumbnail works😭
This app is great
It would be absolutely amazing if I could upload custom thumbnails and schedule private videos.
It's a good app. It helps a lot goes well with the YouTube app and YouTube capture app.
It's nice to see Google publish an app like this that finally let's us manage out videos from mobile but views, subs and estimates minutes are showing less than half of what they actually are on Dashboard. This is the most up-to-date place on the YouTube site and it's surprising to see it not reflected in the app. Would love to see it updated in real time