Stream movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Prime Originals like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and award-winning kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Customers with Prime can stream a vast library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost.
• Customers in the U.S., UK, Germany, Austria, and Japan can watch videos purchased or rented at Amazon.
• Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
• Prime members in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series, and more!
• View IMDB data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
• Wirelessly stream from your phone to TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Add videos to your Watchlist to watch later on any other Prime Video-compatible device.
• Access hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes you bought or rented including new release movies or the latest TV programming, with the ability to download titles for offline viewing.
• Start watching the next episode of the show you are currently streaming automatically with Auto Play.
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
The applications Amazon Prime Video was published
in the category Entertainment on 2012-07-31 and
was developed by AMZN Mobile LLC.
The file size is 120.94 MB.
The current version is 6.5.1 and works well on
9.3 and high ios versions.
Episode titles are back again
Verrrrry good video!
To search by genre I have to scroll down many many many levels. Searching by genre should be on top. Or at least near the top. And definitely before the watch now.
This is the great men
I want to watch complete series from season 1 to the current or last season. I want to be able to access more, like old westerns and so on. I feel there isn’t as many shows to watch without paying extra. I watch shows over and over because there isn’t a lot of choices. Getting ready to re evaluate what we use.
Does not cast
I LOVE PRIME VIDEO BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL SELECTION OF CHRISTIAN MOVIES. ❤️👍👍
I love prime but I wish there were a few more free movies - especially classics.
Love Amazon video. I can watch it anywhere and always a great selection. Lot's to binge watch.
And if you get this app it’s spectacular
I’ve noticed that things have been taken off of prime and they now have to be paid for. What’s with that?
Great shows for all ages. Entertaining with no commercials. The highest quality acting and amazing performances.
The app should allow you to search for certain content you want to see. The layout itself makes me want to switch to a different streaming platform because they offer categories listed together and a large selection of them. The only content really displayed more than anything is Amazon content.
It irritates me that when watching series there is no “skip intro” button.
Seem to me paying around 120.00 dollars a year you should be able to see more movies without paying. I understand for new movies but older ones should be. A lot of us pay just to watch movies.
With last update can no longer have what I watched last show up on watch next list if from my library. I have to go back into my library to hunt for what I was watching hoping I remember which season and episode I watched last because amazon no longer remembers. Incredibly frustrating. Switching to Netflix until they get this fixed. So tired of hunting for what I was watching.
It doesn’t take the place of Hulu or Netflix or cable- Consider it a perk to prime. Majority, not all but majority of the movies are old or not popular.
I love the paws of destiny show. I have autism and it helps me all the time thank you for putting it on prime video
I like the quality, features (on phone, your able to see the music that's playing during a spacific scene and all the main characters. Along with the seasons and episodes your currently on (if it's a TV show)), and I like the modern slick design. I don't appreciate the options (some movies you still have to buy or rent to enjoy) like 'The Grinch' among others for now. They have others available...that came out in 1920s but not the newer ones available! It has been frustrating that I have to watch on my phone for most of the features and am absolutely not able to watch anything on my laptop. I think it would be nice to have the same features available on Apple TV and so on. Lastly, it would be nice to be able to create multiple accounts for multiple people under 1 main account. Hope this helps! I look forward to seeing the changes in the future.
Beautiful production. Flawless casting.