Start your free trial now. Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and shows and watch them off-line, anytime, anywhere. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app right now and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through the app and try it free for 7 days. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ app at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- FULL downloads of original series and movies.
- Getting ready for a flight? Download whatever you need before take-off, and watch on your schedule.
- Going somewhere without internet access? No problem. Select the shows and movies you want, download them ahead of time, and watch later at your leisure.
- Link your Spotify account and get movie and show recommendations based on the music you like.
- This is the premium entertainment app that puts you in complete control of your viewing experience.
Obsessable Original Series that include:
- American Gods
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
- Da Vinci’s Demons
- The Missing
- Magic City
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Spider-man: Homecoming
- The Shallows
- Don't Breathe
- When the Bough Breaks
- Underworld: Blood Wars
New movies and original series to stream are added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Ready to get started? Here’s what to do:
1. Download the STARZ app.
2. Start your 7-day free trial using your Apple ID. You can cancel at any time.
3. Create your STARZ profile and stream movies and originals on iOS devices—iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Apple TV®.
4. You will be charged after your free trial ends
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- If the subscription is cancelled before the end of the 7 day free trial, you will be able to access all content through the end of the 7 days.
FREE TRIAL OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE TO NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME AND MAY VARY BY PROVIDER. STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Free trial converts to automatically renewing monthly subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
The applications STARZ was published
in the category Entertainment on 2012-10-01 and
was developed by Starz Entertainment, LLC.
The file size is 152.61 MB.
The current version is 3.10.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
In preparation for Outlander, we’re taking the STARZ App to the next level.
With this update, you’ll have a faster download and load time, an improved homescreen experience, better navigation, easier login, and improved profiles.
Be on the lookout for the next release during the mid-season of Outlander for more improvements based on your feedback. And don’t forget to check out the Outlander Behind the Scenes bonus videos!
So tired of waiting for it to load, only to have show freeze up multiple times. No user friendly and just needs some serious work!
..with ATT/directv account. Android STARZ app is painless because it allows for the unified (non-email address) account to be entered. Not so much for this iOS version. FIX this now!!!!!
The absolute best!
The app frequency loses authorization. It comes back after a few hours but it's unacceptable.
Can’t find what I downloaded
I love the app I just wish that if you where in the middle of watching a movie or show you could tap the screen and see what movie you are watching.
I downloaded “STARZ” just for all of the wonderful Mini Series they offer. I binge watch on weekends with 🍿 and my 🐕 !
The actors, production, costumes, props, use of location for North Carolina is amazing (I come from Scottish heritage and my ancestors immigrated to the Blue Ridge Mountains. I was born and raised and still live in North Carolina), music, and factual history are amazing. This is my favorite show. Outlander has romance, adventure, action, drama, and history that makes for a quality show. The acting is fabulous. Please continue with the entire Outlander series. It's phenomenal.
Your app is telling me now “this title isn’t offered by my provider!” I watched the first episode of the new season last week. I pay for STARZ on my Dish Network. Why would it change now? I’ve never had a problem until now! If it continues guess I’ll watch on tv and delete the app.
Love the app but it continually logs me out. Super annoying
Love that show
I’d like to take Starz off my list and quit charging me for it
This app allows me to get thru the season breaks without going thru withdrawal
What happen to the chrome cast feature...it just disappeared....and it’s frustrating because I’m not about to watch a full movie on a handheld device...can I please get a response on this please and thanks
I have tried to cancel my subscription many times and yet I still am charged monthly.
STARZ is really separating themselves from the other Streaming services, just continue to provide exclusive titles with substance. 👏🏾👏🏾
It gives you all these options for signing in through your cable provider and yet Xfinity isn’t an option.
I love that I can see the new episodes of Outlander on Saturday at 9:00pm California time before it airs on Sunday. And of course I rewatch on Sunday when it airs.
Make it easier to log in and stay in
Please support xfinity/Comcast. Especially for Samsung tv!!!! This is driving me insane that I am paying for a premium streaming channel I cannot even connect on the STARZ App!!!