Start your free trial now. Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and shows and watch them off-line, anytime, anywhere. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app right now and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through the app and try it free for 7 days. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ app at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- FULL downloads of original series and movies.
- Getting ready for a flight? Download whatever you need before take-off, and watch on your schedule.
- Going somewhere without internet access? No problem. Select the shows and movies you want, download them ahead of time, and watch later at your leisure.
- Link your Spotify account and get movie and show recommendations based on the music you like.
- This is the premium entertainment app that puts you in complete control of your viewing experience.
Obsessable Original Series that include:
- American Gods
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
- Da Vinci’s Demons
- The Missing
- Magic City
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Spider-man: Homecoming
- The Shallows
- Don't Breathe
- When the Bough Breaks
- Underworld: Blood Wars
New movies and original series to stream are added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Ready to get started? Here’s what to do:
1. Download the STARZ app.
2. Start your 7-day free trial using your Apple ID. You can cancel at any time.
3. Create your STARZ profile and stream movies and originals on iOS devices—iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Apple TV®.
4. You will be charged after your free trial ends
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- If the subscription is cancelled before the end of the 7 day free trial, you will be able to access all content through the end of the 7 days.
FREE TRIAL OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE TO NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME AND MAY VARY BY PROVIDER. STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Free trial converts to automatically renewing monthly subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
The applications STARZ was published in the category Entertainment on 2012-10-01 and was developed by Starz Entertainment, LLC. The file size is 120.69 MB. The current version is 3.8.2 and works well on 9.0 and high ios versions.
There’s a reason the STARZ App gets so many good ratings – we never stop improving it. Update now to get the latest experience.
love this show it always keeps us on edge
App does not work on smart tv otherwise good app
The best show on STARZ
Couldn’t wait to write a review on how terrible this app is , seriously garbage it just loads and loads and continually loads . Horrible app. Did I miss something here it has five star reviews , do they get a month free. Wow well one honest one out of all these reviews, Anyways thank God it’s free.
I don’t see why I don’t just go to one of those free websites and watch shows/movies there. Atleast i will know what I’m in for. This app would be great if it didn’t crash on me every 3 minutes
The Stars App is great!
Please close this acct
Hands down, one of the best shows on television! Yes, Game of a Thrones is better but it should be; how muncher bigger is their budget? Power should be get Emmy nominations ever season given the popularity, the critical acclaim and the social (media) impact.
This app has to many hiccups and bugs. I have to close it completely after an episode has reached its entirety. It’s like i can’t continue to watch even after I click on the next episode. Make your apps better !
Power go hard 🤧🔥🔥
This app does not accept the password on my phone or through the tv app. I’ve reset it around 6 times, however, come to find out that I can only log in on the computer. This was just a trial, but I definitely won’t fully commit and will just enjoy all the other movie channels I subscribe to.
Finally I’m able to catch up on my shows
Really enjoying the content, but the STARZ App functionality is very unreliable and crashes non-stop. I have never add a premium channel app function is such a poor manner. My Netflix and HBO apps work just fine. Forget about trying to binge watch anything on your phone. I’ve reached double-digit crashes in just one day.
This use to be a great app and now it crashes every time I go to watch something!
Several times I tried to watch a movie. It will not get past the main screen continuously loading this is ridiculous I just want to watch power
The resume feature which never resumed at the paused point is now somehow vanished from my ipad altogether. I dont use roku, just STARZ app on my iPad mini. The resume feature has been removed from my options.
The app is good until it keep crashing i didnt pay for a app the continually keep crashing but other than that 5 stars
In the middle of a show or movie the app cuts off to the home screen it’s extremely frustrating to keep restarting the show & fast forwarding to where I left off. I want my $8.99 back.
Good app and easy to use