LastPass simplifies your digital life. From your LastPass Vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in photo and audio notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you.
Get started today for free and join the millions managing passwords with LastPass — you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get started, completely free. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
AIRTIGHT PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass Vault
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices for free
- Anything you save on one device is instantly available on any other device you use
- Use TouchID to access your Vault
AUTOMATICALLY FILL IN FORMS ONLINE
- Automatically fill in your name, address, credit card info with Form Fill
- Instantly log in to websites using saved passwords and TouchID
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password parameters like length, capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Optional PIN code, TouchID, and offline options
- Get notified about important security issues and risks when they happen
- Multifactor authentication
ORGANIZE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organize sites by folders in your Vault
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari, Firefox, and Chrome extensions on your personal computer
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your Vault in case of an emergency
- Accept or decline Emergency Access requests to your Vault
LASTPASS ENTERPRISE CREATED SPECIALLY FOR BUSINESSES
Business owners can download LastPass to secure their business and share passwords safely among employees.
- Add and remove employee accounts from the Admin Console
- Simple, secure sharing and storage of passwords among team members
- Configure security policies to restrict access and set requirements
- Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
- Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise
With LastPass, your passwords are safely stored and accessible across all your devices. Use LastPass for password protection, document storage, or workplace security. Our Vault can handle it all.
Download LastPass today!
The applications LastPass Password Manager was published
in the category Productivity on 2009-08-01 and
was developed by LogMeIn, Inc..
The file size is 76.10 MB.
The current version is 4.1.9 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
We’ve been working hard to improve the LastPass app on iOS! This release includes several small improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Updated PIN code page.
- New 3D Touch shortcuts.
- Fixed multifactor trust setting not working.
- Fixed saving phone number in form fills.
Keep the feedback coming! You can contact us through the Settings page in the app, by selecting Help and Support.
They even give you source to verify what's being stored and how.
Long time customer here. App needs some work though. When I use the browser the l/p auto fills but continues to reload constantly and I can't continue. Please help
I tried to leave feedback and couldn't, so I have to do it through a review. Please fix the mobile app so that the login works regularly with Touch ID. Every time I want to access the app, I have to type in my master password, which, frankly, makes your app more insecure if anyone is watching/tracking my keystrokes. After I enter my master password, again, nearly every time, Touch ID will work for about 1/2 a day until I try to access it again. I then have to enter my master password again. I could be overlooking a setting within the app, but I can't leave feedback within the app. All around, this is frustrating . . .
I have used this app for 4 years.:.2nd to none!
I'm blown! So awesome. Thank you for protecting myself, my family and our businesses! Must have.
Can never figure out how this app works. How about a simple "user manual"? I found the "crypt me" app much easier to use. I'm done with LP.
I've been using LastPass for over a year and it has changed my online life for the better. I had been writing passwords on postit notes or sending them to myself in emails. Not very secure and very disorganized. LastPass puts everything in one easy to use location. I have organized my passwords by topic and everything is easy to find.
It's not easy to handle many password at our own and therefore, it helps to create and remember complicate password for user. Makes it easy when you know how to use it.
Last app integrates with the computers and mobile devices. Functionality is as desired. No issues over the last 3 years of use.
Last pass has simplified our passwords...I just had to upgrade when the time came. Our family is all set! Yeah!
It works perfectly for me on the iPhone 7. I'm not sure why others are having issues. Their service is a great value and the interface works great!
I don't have all my passwords. I think something is wrong with syncing.
This used to be a great password manager...USED TO BE. The last couple of updates have been just terrible. They've been plagued by initial log-in errors, requiring repeat log-ins when using the program, etc. So frustrating since everything is unchanged except whatever was done in these updates.
You could give us a warning in the update or email us.
I've used and relied on last pass for years. The app is great and easy to use. Highly recommend.
Updated on all devices and now I missing some sites with my login information. This is the first complaint I have ever had for LastPass. I cannot believe I don't have some of my logins anymore. Please help!!!!
Actually I really like LastPass. But. There's no search ability inside the iPhone app in their secure notes. Trying to scroll through a dozen pages of fine line text looking for the name of some obscure site I haven't visited in years is painful.
Couldn't login to my account and they "can't" reset the password and took forever to get back to me (a Premium subscriber) sending canned responses that didn't resolve anything. Very disappointing.
Can we get a warning the app is going to blank out the master password, during update or what ever. On vacation not able to use desktop to reset master. Now I have zero access to passwords. Very very frustrating
And this is exactly what you want when you need a password manager. I've been using this for well over a year now and still love it.