Download the DIRECTV app, a companion to your DIRECTV service, and enjoy a world of entertainment. Watch Live TV and recorded shows, catch up on the latest movies and shows with On Demand, and schedule recordings on your DVR—no additional equipment needed, at no extra cost. Plus now stream DIRECTV data-free on AT&T.
• Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows, Live or On Demand
• New! Data Free TV lets you stream DIRECTV on your devices—without using your data
(Requires eligible DIRECTV & AT&T data services. Excl. & restr. apply. Content varies and must be streamed through the DIRECTV App. Use subject to wireless service terms including those related to data speed. Streaming may not work at reduced speeds.)
• Stream or download your home DVR recordings to your devices.
• Enjoy the latest releases from premium channels you subscribe to like HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
• Switch screens! Watch your favorite show on one device then tap a button to send it to the big screen. And vice versa—send a show from your TV to your device!
• Record your favorite movies and shows from anywhere!
• Content running long? Add extra time to your recording and don’t miss a second of your favorite content
• Use your mobile device to pause, play, and rewind the program that’s playing on your TV
• When you want to find a show, just speak up. Voice search can help you find exactly what you're looking for. You can even set it to display results on your TV
• Set parental controls and enjoy peace of mind over what your kids are watching
• iPhone® 5 or later, iPod touch ® 5th generation running iOS 9 or later
• DIRECTV customers must have a Residential Home account registered on DIRECTV's website to access the DIRECTV app for tablets
• Watching On Demand or select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
• Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time
• Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection. Remote control also works with HD receivers (models H21, H23 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection
• DVR streaming and downloading requires Internet-connected Genie HD DVR model HR44 or higher and compatible mobile device. To download, must be in-home on same Wi-Fi network connected to DVR
• Data Free TV requires DIRECTV & AT&T Mobility postpaid data service or an eligible prepaid monthly plan. App download, advertisements and non-streaming app activity may incur data usage
• Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR
• Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording
in rare instances, scheduled recording(s) may not be recognized. Only available on certain receivers.
For complete details on technical requirements, please visit: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426
For more information on the DIRECTV App, please visit: http://directv.com/appfaq
The applications DIRECTV was published
in the category Entertainment on 2009-03-30 and
was developed by DIRECTV, Inc..
The file size is 187.47 MB.
The current version is 5.14.002 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
* Update to Mobile DVR functionality.
* Bug fixes.
* Logo Updates
For as much $$$ I spend a month for service I do not get all my channels I suppose to get on the app. I keep reinstalling it and it works for one day then it acts up. Software engineers you guys have one job to do. Fix the issues everyone is posting. I wish I can give negative stars, it work be -10
Why can’t I open DirecTv on my iPads? I have spent hours on the phone trying to get help.
I guess the last update broke this app. It hasn’t allowed me to log in since the update.
It want let me log in but I can on the website.
Don’t know what happened over the weekend but I can’t log in anymore. My username and password hasn’t changed, yet it doesn’t recognize my account. I keep being redirected to the App Store. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and verified that my login info is still correct.
aburrida y nada práctica
Forces you to redo password and then won’t take the new one. Also won’t let you delete it off you iPhone. Not user friendly at all. Not a financial account so NO reason to force you to change your email every few months!
I’ve not been able to log in to this ever since I got the IPhone XS Max it tells me that it can’t find my account and then you go and click on the OK it takes you straight over to the App Store. Each and every time it does that, it sends me straight over like I don’t have the app and that is what I was trying to log in too. I went to the AT&T corporate store and they couldn’t figure it out either. It needs to be able to have it to where you can login like you would through the AT&T app. With your phone number and your password. This you can’t do that or your email or anything
Can’t even log in since merger . Been over since they said they were gonna fix the issue . Planning to change cable provider
Lots of options could use a little more for the most part works well I just don’t like that it signs you out ...
It’s great except it’s hard to reconnect from a phone call.
This app I was able to log in about 2 days and now I can’t log in. It says I have invalid characters. Worse app I ever had.
Even if it’s recorded on my DVR, I still have to watch commercials on the app. I wish there were no commercials or that I could at least fast forward through them. I can on the DVR, why not the app?
Is this “update” a bad joke or something? My 3rd grade grandson could have done better. Ugg
This app can not find my receiver and clearly it is connected to the same network as my phone... FIX THE APP
I mean, how long should it take to download my playlist? I’ve been trying for over 30 min now refreshing, closing app, starting over, etc trying to get it to download AGAIN (just like every day before working out). Why does it have to delete my playlist every time I close the app? Ugh!!! So frustrating.
I was told that this would be a new way to keep the subscription without the cable boxes however the app is not working at all. I’m very upset and don’t know what to do next.
This ap was originally a way to “take your tv with you” but now there is only 1 channel available on my phone and it only has infomercials. Now this ap is useless and the only reason I gave it 1 star is because giving a negative number isn’t an option.
Horrible app... doesn’t show half the shows on my dvr and doesn’t let me watch shows that show available. Just get an error message. When the app does work it’s drains battery way more than other movie/tv apps. Do not recommend.
It once worked - now it doesn’t.