• Play along to the songs in your iTunes library.
• Learn your favorite part of a song by repeating a section of it over and over again.
• Slow down the play rate if it goes too quick.
• If your songs are too high for your voice, transpose them and you will be able to sing along!
For you to increase you efficiency:
• Customize the sizes and positions of all views.
• Remove buttons that you do not use so you can...
• ...increase the sizes of the buttons you need to hit in the blink of an eye while playing.
• All changes are saved and can be reset using the "Reset" button.
• Use the landscape mode if it suits your needs better.
Did you know that some songs are impossible to play along with using only one keystroke at a time? That was what happened to me when I tried to play my favorite song "No-one but you" by Queen. It felt like what ever key I stroke the sound that came out from my piano was never quite the same as on the soundtrack.
I encourage you to try yourself:
And hey! Do not despair, one tap on the pitch button will make all the difference.
The applications MusicRestrain was published
in the category Utilities on 2019-06-12 and
was developed by Ludvig Sahlin.
The file size is 14.50 MB.
The current version is 1.0.0 and works well on
12.2 and high ios versions.