Statping is a free open source server monitoring application that includes a beautiful status page with charts for your end users. Monitor when your HTTP websites and receive notifications on many different third party services. You can also monitor your TCP/UDP services with advanced features for the tech-guru's. The Statping mobile app will connect to your server by scanning the QR code on the Settings page.
Statping has many amazing features that are completely open source.
- Monitor HTTP, TCP, UDP applications and services
- Receive Notifications on Slack, SMS, Email, Discord, Telegram, Webhooks, and Push Notifications.
- Run shell/bash command when a services is offline
- Create Messages for end users to view
- Real-time server Logs
- Add or Remove administrators and other users.
- Create Checkins for your services to send a curl make sure it's online
- Organize your Services with Groups
- View Response time and Failures based on time
- View up-to-date Github Issues
- Run on AWS, Docker, Mac, Linux, Windows, and even on the Raspberry Pi.
Statping is an awesome server that is developed in Go Language and is completely open source.
The applications Statping was published
in the category Productivity on 2019-01-11 and
was developed by Hunter Long.
The file size is 31.36 MB.
The current version is 1.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
UI updates - Push Notifications - Deeplink URL