- Anonymously browse the internet without websites knowing your real IP address.
- Navigate the internet without your ISP tracking you.
- Access .onion websites
- Advanced browsing capability with tabs, and popover detection and blocking.
- Support for audio and video playback.
UBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
- Subscriptions Monthly with free trial & Weekly.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
NOTE: Web browsing is slower than through a normal web browser due to relaying through the Tor anonymization network. Tor will not work without bridges in any country that uses deep packet inspection (DPI) technology that effectively blocks access to the Tor network. Tips: - If you log in to a website using your username and password, you are no longer anonymous to that website. - Logging in to sensitive sites while using this app, such as online banking or email sites, is not recommended. These sites usually have checks to verify your identity using your common locations. If you suddenly appear as logging in from another country, you may get blocked. You must also be careful to ensure proper HTTPS is used to prevent someone from seeing your password. It's best to simply avoid these sites to be safe. - Google search will sometimes present a CAPTCHA while using Orxy. If it persists, use another anonymous friendly search engine such as http://ddg.gg (or http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion)
The applications TOR –Powered Web Browser + VPN was published
in the category Utilities on 2018-05-20 and
was developed by APPROSOFT LLC.
The file size is 100.59 MB.
The current version is 1.4 and works well on
9.3 and high ios versions.
Version 1.4 include:
1.Tor circuit connection stability.
2. Minor Bug fix.
If you’re expecting a free browser app, do not download. They list it as free and then make you pay a subscription service to use it. If you are trying to stay anonymous, why would you tie a subscription to it???
Wont cancel after multiple requests and its during the trial period! I need a customer service number. Will write a review if and based up how you help me handle this! The review isn't a bad one unless your CS and company ignore my request for help. Then my opinion will change! So please help me, help you as well!
This Browsers is absolutely great and highly recommended. Keep in mind you are never truly anonymous regardless even while using flushes, IP cyclers, tunnels, proxy's, Etc. For those trying to dodge IT at work from watching/tracking them here are sime additional tips. For people trying to dodge the at work limitations of the IT department blocked / tracked browser/URL website, IP tracking. An additional tip is to install linux operating system on a thumb drive have your browser also within that running off the linux OS. You can run your normal windows operating system but also have a VM(virtual machine) running the linux OS and do all your personal browsing from that using any browser. Utilizing that will hide ALL IP/URL’S (website traffic) and will only display 1 IP in layman’s term: its your base original computer IP which is like a name or ID nothing to be concerned about. Keep in mind that your IT department can also VM into your machine at any time if setup which most companies do. What that means is they can see a mirror image of what you have on your screen/monitor in real time. Another way to do the anonymous (to an extent) browsing is setup a RDP with your home computer and login to it from work. Some believe keeping task manager up watching processes/services they can tell when IT is viewing(the mirror image of your display i spoke about) however, isn't true for all cases VMware and some other software have a constant non terminable process and doesn't change when IT remotes in. You can make an educated guess by monitoring CPU usage, physical memory usage %, local/wireless connections usage % Monitoring network these will typically significantly spike when IT remotes into your desktop again its an educated guessing game. You can avoid the IT dept. remote viewing if you just bring you own laptop bot company issued to work but if using there internet you still beed to do the linux thumb drive solution or something of the sort to get around tracking and blocked domains(URL websites) but you don't need to worry about IT remotely viewing your live desktop and actions.
Secure and fast web surfing the only thing it shuts off ! Then I turn it back on. Please fix this !
Really good vpn
App works good
The app is great quality but the price is outrageous, it's not officially supported by tor ether so none of the money goes to improving/ maintaining the experience. It's an obvious con.
My office internet was used to be very restrictive. It still is but not for me as I have Tor. It’s amazing. One very small issue is after an hour or more Tor stops in the background. Maybe it’s the iOS that kills it to free memory. So I have to run it again to bypass the network security. This is a small issue and I will see if I can change it through iOS settings maybe...
Couple of things tho which might need improvement. Unless I’m checking in my status bar there is no way to see if I’m connected. Can I close the app, coz sometimes it stays with the app closed? Is that timelimited? Would be just nice to know if time limited how long i have left until I have to reconnect. And secondly you faceID works “once” upon loading the app first time. Second time u r forced to put ur pin in :) just saying, otherwise it’s an amazing and effective app to deal with. Just needs more clarity. Have a nice day.
Upon downloading, it will be unusable until a monthly subscription is agreed to.
Haven’t been able to use. When I try to get on TOR network app stops me getting there because it wants money Far from free
Downloaded to use tor on my phone but didn’t even work and tried to scam my money.
Don’t advertise this as a tor browser, it’s a crappy VPN that requires a subscription in order to use tor itself.
Clicked free trial for a month, and after 6 days got charged $15. Used the apps VPN once in this time period. Couldn’t use the browser because it was so slow. Waste of time and clearly waste of money, either don’t download or developers fix the app and the billing.
Worst tor browser ever 5 minutes in I’m out
Said nothing about in app purchase in app store. Just downloaded and when I opened, it showed me subscription page with 2 days free trial.
Awesome app tbh
End djdjdhe mdjjdjue djdjmmeke medicine dmkdke e ememkdkd d d,d,d.
Let’s see if it live up to the hype
Easy to use!
Have to pay to play