Building on more than 70 years of puzzling experience, Highlights for Children brings its world-famous Hidden Pictures puzzles to life with digital fun the whole family can enjoy!
How many objects can you find in these interactive puzzles? The faster you find them, the more stars you’ll earn. Play puzzles, collect stars and unlock exclusive challenges, like the NEW, scrolling Hidden Pictures Puzzle Races™!
Puzzles are grouped into themed worlds, with silly animal characters that offer helpful tips and fun facts. With every challenging game, you’ll see why Hidden Pictures Puzzles is the perfect way for kids (and grown-ups!) to easily enjoy quality downtime — any time, anywhere!
Try FREE and get:
• Unlock 45+ puzzles instantly, plus NEW puzzles every week
• Explore themed puzzle worlds and silly characters
• Earn exclusive puzzle challenges, including NEW Hidden Pictures Puzzle Races
• Get seasonal bonus puzzles
• Play in a secure, ad-free environment
• Subscribe to Hidden Pictures Puzzles from Highlights for Children and get new puzzle packs every week, plus special bonus content
• The first payment will be charged to your iTunes account on the first day following your Free Trial Period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the Trial Period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• Subscriptions are monthly, annual or semiannual and come with a 14 days trial
HIGHLIGHTS FOR CHILDREN
Founded by educators Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, more than 70 years later, every product is still designed to help children become their best selves: "Curious, Creative, Caring and Confident™."
Colto is a multi-award-winning play studio creating imaginative learning mobile play experiences for kids around the world based on original and branded properties. We strive to develop quality educational apps that kids love and parents trust. Our games are ethical, safe and designed to be non-addictive for kids.
The applications Hidden Pictures Puzzles was published
in the category Education on 2018-01-29 and
was developed by Highlights for Children, Inc..
The file size is 198.91 MB.
The current version is 1.2.10 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
New year, new puzzles! For a limited time only, get Winter Bonus Puzzles. Download today to play!
When downloaded I never knew anything about a subscription. As soon as I add my card to my phone to purchase something else, you all charge me $3.99. Had this app for Android while now and haven't been on it in months. Now I get charged a $3.99 fee I never knew existed 🤔
I don’t even mind paying $3.99 a month for the new weekly puzzles. I do mind that those weekly puzzles rarely show up and months go by without any new puzzles even though you’ve collected the $3.99 each month. Eventually, 5 new puzzles will show up. That’s NOT once a week. The last set wasn’t even once a month.
How do i cancel the app before my trial is up?
Don’t download this app!! They charged me 3.99 when I didn’t even subscribe. I better not be getting a monthly bill. It’s hell to try to unsubscribe. Stay clear!!
Ok, the gimic....it's not really free. Free trial. Boo. Now the really poopy part....I have to wait a WEEK TO PLAY AGAIN?! Pssshhhh. Shame on you!
I deleted this game at least 3 months ago and it charged me and I don’t even have this on my phone. I deleted it because I already passed the puzzles in less then a month (free trial) so I didn’t want it anymore so why are you charging me for!?
I got charged after thinking I had cancel the subscription. It shouldn’t be that hard to cancel the subscription (it’s confusing how to do it and not easy to find) what’s wrong with a simple button like many other apps do ?!
Does anyone know how to cancel the subscription, because if I delete the app it won’t stop charging me.
Y’all need to have more puzzles on here and new puzzles need to download faster.
1 Star I think is generous....For sure not a great app I remember these as a kid growing up I loved these magazines...but they really do trap u into paying monthly it really is hard to unsubscribe looks like u literally have to call I can’t find any other way to do so....they have already taken money from my account...I do not ever write reviews I think this is my first time I’ve ever done so...I think that the programmer should really make an easier way for their consumers to unsubscribe if they would like to do so easier than it is now....be a little more honest I think u would go a long way just my opinion if I were the owner of this app I wouldn’t be to happy with how the creators handled building this app it’s hurting ur reputation and u have a great reputation u have been around for years since I was a child and I’m 34 now good luck hope this gets to the right people good luck I’m unsubscribing ASAP I would have done so if this was all handled differently