• "djay Pro for iPhone is a serious tool...it’s a must-have for DJs and VJs alike.” - CreateDigitalMusic
• "Yep, you now get a fully capable DJ package, with access to Spotify, in a pocketable format.” - Engadget
• “It is about as capable as the iPad Pro and Mac version of the app” - The Verge
• “It's beyond impressive… and so much fun.” - iMore
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for DJs of all skill levels. Built exclusively for iPhone, djay Pro seamlessly integrates with your media library and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, and video mixing give you endless creative flexibility to mix music on-the-go.
Powerful DJ Interface
• Jog Wheels
• Four Decks
• Landscape & Portrait Modes
• Instant access to over 20 million songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist export and song saving
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, up to 320 kbps
• Video library with pre-bundled content
• Video mixing and scratching
• Music Visualizers
• Visual FX
• Title & image overlays
• A/V recording
• Support for external displays and Airplay
Four Deck Mixing
• Horizontal / vertical layouts
• Spotify + iTunes
• Video library
• History and Queue
• Instant preview
• Light / dark mode
• Expanded mode
• Horizontal / vertical
• Two deck / four deck
• Variable zoom level
• Live sampling and preset editing
• Pre-bundled content by Loopmasters
• Pre-bundled samples by DJQbert
• Live Audio Recording
• Live Video Recording
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Automix Radio powered by The Echo Nest
Advanced DJ Tools
• Cue Points
• Slip Mode
• Beat grid editing
• Over 30 state-of-the-art audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
• Up to three chain-able audio effects per deck
• XY-Pad and Instant FX
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for DJ controllers including Reloop Mixon4, Reloop Beatpad, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, Numark Mixdeck Quad
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
Optimized for iPhone and iOS 10
• Haptic feedback
• 3D Touch
• Apple Watch integration
• AirPlay integration
• Full HD video capture and rendering (1080p)
• Support for 4K videos
• iPhone camera integration
• iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits, and metadata with iOS and Mac versions of djay
djay Pro is compatible with iPhone 5 or newer running iOS 10 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro. A free trial of Spotify Premium is available to all djay Pro users.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro please download them first via the Music app. No support for DRM protected songs.
The applications djay Pro for iPhone was published in the category Music on 2016-12-21 and was developed by algoriddim GmbH. The file size is 84.97 MB. The current version is 1.0.19 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• Improved reliability and performance for playback of streamed tracks
• Fixed exporting recorded videos to camera roll not working correctly
• Various fixes and improvements
Thank you for using djay Pro. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Spotify functionality isn’t working over T-Mobile LTE. Other than that, great app!
The one stop shop. I was glad to see in my own editing, it took place of three separate programs!
Waiting for post fader effects. Only important feature missing!!!! Please. Thanks.
Sadly there’s no home button anymore on my iPhone X, and as a result apps need to avoid button presses being interpreted as a swipe up gesture. I can’t tap the jump-to-cue button on the left hand deck while in landscape mode now; Apple intercept it and think I’m failing to swipe up. Can the next version place this button further to the left or up a bit to allow safe spacing from the bottom of the screen?
Still waiting to able to use the app outside of WiFi.
please add some more effects same ( bass - jaz ... and more like that ) please and if you can add (text name) i write my dj name it’s changed to ( dj name ) (dj drop name ) and thanks 💕💕
I recently updated my ios today and the que functions hesitate a little bit. But this just happened today. However since it’s releas this app is dope 👍🏻💯 just needs a bug fixin and that’s it.
I can export video recordings from the app on the iPhone6 plus but it won't let me in the iphone8 plus...Close to one of my favorite apps.
I think it’s misleading that it works with itunes when it doesn’t. I pay for the family itunes plan for 15 and the songs cannot be played. You can only play songs that were bought, but who does that now a days. People pay for a membership and search for what they want to play. I will really want to be reimbursed for this $10
Works on WiFi gives me an error on cellular. This has gone on for a long time and it’s unacceptable.
I really love this app but not as much as “DJAY 2”. It has a crossfader buttons which helps a lot in case you don’t want to drag it from side to side by yourself.
Great app but when will bluetooth audio output be added so that u can listen to my music over a Bluetooth connection