• "djay Pro for iPhone is a serious tool...it’s a must-have for DJs and VJs alike.” - CreateDigitalMusic
• "Yep, you now get a fully capable DJ package, with access to Spotify, in a pocketable format.” - Engadget
• “It is about as capable as the iPad Pro and Mac version of the app” - The Verge
• “It's beyond impressive… and so much fun.” - iMore
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for DJs of all skill levels. Built exclusively for iPhone, djay Pro seamlessly integrates with your media library and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, and video mixing give you endless creative flexibility to mix music on-the-go.
Powerful DJ Interface
• Jog Wheels
• Four Decks
• Landscape & Portrait Modes
• Instant access to over 20 million songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist export and song saving
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, up to 320 kbps
• Video library with pre-bundled content
• Video mixing and scratching
• Music Visualizers
• Visual FX
• Title & image overlays
• A/V recording
• Support for external displays and Airplay
Four Deck Mixing
• Horizontal / vertical layouts
• Spotify + iTunes
• Video library
• History and Queue
• Instant preview
• Light / dark mode
• Expanded mode
• Horizontal / vertical
• Two deck / four deck
• Variable zoom level
• Live sampling and preset editing
• Pre-bundled content by Loopmasters
• Pre-bundled samples by DJQbert
• Live Audio Recording
• Live Video Recording
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Automix Radio powered by The Echo Nest
Advanced DJ Tools
• Cue Points
• Slip Mode
• Beat grid editing
• Over 30 state-of-the-art audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
• Up to three chain-able audio effects per deck
• XY-Pad and Instant FX
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for DJ controllers including Reloop Mixon4, Reloop Beatpad, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, Numark Mixdeck Quad
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
Optimized for iPhone and iOS 10
• Haptic feedback
• 3D Touch
• Apple Watch integration
• AirPlay integration
• Full HD video capture and rendering (1080p)
• Support for 4K videos
• iPhone camera integration
• iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits, and metadata with iOS and Mac versions of djay
djay Pro is compatible with iPhone 5 or newer running iOS 10 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro. A free trial of Spotify Premium is available to all djay Pro users.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro please download them first via the Music app. No support for DRM protected songs.
The applications djay Pro for iPhone was published
in the category Music on 2016-12-21 and
was developed by algoriddim GmbH.
The file size is 77.57 MB.
The current version is 1.0.8 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Improved support for iPhone X
• Fixed some buttons in landscape mode not registering on iOS 11.1
• Various fixes and improvements
Thank you for using djay Pro. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Waiting for post fader effects. Only important feature missing!!!! Please. Thanks.
Sadly there’s no home button anymore on my iPhone X, and as a result apps need to avoid button presses being interpreted as a swipe up gesture. I can’t tap the jump-to-cue button on the left hand deck while in landscape mode now; Apple intercept it and think I’m failing to swipe up. Can the next version place this button further to the left or up a bit to allow safe spacing from the bottom of the screen?
Still waiting to able to use the app outside of WiFi.
please add some more effects same ( bass - jaz ... and more like that ) please and if you can add (text name) i write my dj name it’s changed to ( dj name ) (dj drop name ) and thanks 💕💕
I recently updated my ios today and the que functions hesitate a little bit. But this just happened today. However since it’s releas this app is dope 👍🏻💯 just needs a bug fixin and that’s it.
I can export video recordings from the app on the iPhone6 plus but it won't let me in the iphone8 plus...Close to one of my favorite apps.
Have been a HARDCORE user of this app for two years Authentic just my iPhone only. The response time on the play,set buttons there is a delay or change in the quality. When will this be fixed?
I think it’s misleading that it works with itunes when it doesn’t. I pay for the family itunes plan for 15 and the songs cannot be played. You can only play songs that were bought, but who does that now a days. People pay for a membership and search for what they want to play. I will really want to be reimbursed for this $10
Works on WiFi gives me an error on cellular. This has gone on for a long time and it’s unacceptable.
User friendly & Efficient!!
Great for auto premix
this is an exceptional app for convenient and technology based dj music. i use it with a reloop beatpad2 and 2 pioneer 80watt monitors.
Seriously from a phone app? Powerful if you have your Spotify game sorted.
It's a real improvement to djay2 in style and UX, but unlike it or the other djay pro versions for IPad and macOS, the crossover arrows either side of the manual crossover slider are missing. I have no idea why, but why take them out? There is plenty of room for them. Can you PLEASE put them back? Extremely limited without them. Just that, and I would have givne a 5 rating, although I want to give 2 as I am completely surprised this is missing. I give 3 in hope. Otherwise, it is a useless purchase. Stick with djay2 or get something else.
Unfortunately this premium app does not include basic functions such as repeating loops, effects. Expect to pay at least as much again for a pack off apps that have all these features. Probably still would have been disappointed if it was free!
This new update for iPhone is not working well when I flip my phone to the side you guys need to fix that asap
Overall algoriddim djay app is flawless but with this new version I'm having issues with Spotify Error (8) I have no idea how to fix it I'm having issues still wit Spotify Error (8)
Most of the bug complaints on these reviews are either outdated or due to hardware. I had them before too. I gave the original DJay app a try back in 2010 on my MBP then got the iOS version for my iPad 1. I got DJay 2 and loved it. When DJay Pro came out, I bought the early discount version on my MacBook Pro expecting there to be bugs, and there were. I just had faith in the Algoriddim team and wanted to support them because they were ambitious and would not be deterred by the naysayers. I used the original DJay/DJay 2 apps while the Algoriddim developers did their thing on Pro. I use Serato when I'm on turntables, but when DJing weddings and private events DJay is the weapon of choice. I've been making a switch to going fully mobile with my controller and iOS device to get the cleanest look. Spotify integration allows me to play pretty much any request. Using the iOS app also allows me to cue up songs and control volume using my smart watch so I can Emcee from the center of the dance floor.
Something is wrong with the inter app audio function I can't use the app in Audiobus either!! Critical defect!!
That's a little grabby and short dollar focused. The effects cost twice as much as the phone app. It's cost you more than you've made, no doubt. Oh well, such is the state of things. Not a great time to be a consumer. It will correct, Though, I guarantee it, but memories can be long. App itself is great though. I just wish it didn't always feel like I was taking it in the pooper.
This app is 🔥🔥🔥🔥 broke my tempered glass spinning on the first night 😂😂😂😂
Everything I've aldehyde wanted to do with a Dj-ing app is finally here. This thing syncs music flawlessly. Beautiful FX, just that you have to buy the nice ones. Other than that it's a must-have.
It's true. Best one out there.
In the older version that was Djay 2, was great until this djay pro came out. Making easier to up your dj game and try to make it. Stay golden ✌️👌😃
I keep getting the message "Cannot connect to Spotify (8)" message and it wont let me load any spotify songs. My internet works fine and the songs are listed but when i try to pick one, it simply won't load. It happens 9 out of 10 times. Please fix. I've been supporting your apps for years. I don't know why this is happening.