2016 Apple Design Award winner - now on iPhone!
• "djay Pro for iPhone is a serious tool...it’s a must-have for DJs and VJs alike.” - CreateDigitalMusic
• "Yep, you now get a fully capable DJ package, with access to Spotify, in a pocketable format.” - Engadget
• “It is about as capable as the iPad Pro and Mac version of the app” - The Verge
• “It's beyond impressive… and so much fun.” - iMore
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for DJs of all skill levels. Built exclusively for iPhone, djay Pro seamlessly integrates with your media library and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, and video mixing give you endless creative flexibility to mix music on-the-go.
Powerful DJ Interface
• Jog Wheels
• Four Decks
• Landscape & Portrait Modes
• Instant access to over 20 million songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist export and song saving
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, up to 320 kbps
• Video library with pre-bundled content
• Video mixing and scratching
• Music Visualizers
• Visual FX
• Title & image overlays
• A/V recording
• Support for external displays and Airplay
Four Deck Mixing
• Horizontal / vertical layouts
• Spotify + iTunes
• Video library
• History and Queue
• Instant preview
• Light / dark mode
• Expanded mode
• Horizontal / vertical
• Two deck / four deck
• Variable zoom level
• Live sampling and preset editing
• Pre-bundled content by Loopmasters
• Pre-bundled samples by DJQbert
• Live Audio Recording
• Live Video Recording
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Automix Radio powered by The Echo Nest
Advanced DJ Tools
• Cue Points
• Slip Mode
• Beat grid editing
• Over 30 state-of-the-art audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
• Up to three chain-able audio effects per deck
• XY-Pad and Instant FX
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for DJ controllers including Reloop Mixon4, Reloop Beatpad, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, Numark Mixdeck Quad
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
Optimized for iPhone and iOS 10
• Haptic feedback
• 3D Touch
• Apple Watch integration
• AirPlay integration
• Full HD video capture and rendering (1080p)
• Support for 4K videos
• iPhone camera integration
• iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits, and metadata with iOS and Mac versions of djay
djay Pro is compatible with iPhone 5 or newer running iOS 10 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro. A free trial of Spotify Premium is available to all djay Pro users.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro please download them first via the Music app. No support for DRM protected songs.
The applications djay Pro for iPhone was published
in the category Music on 2016-12-21 and
was developed by algoriddim GmbH.
The file size is 76.49 MB.
The current version is 1.0.3 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Improved mapping for Reloop Mixon 4 DJ controller
• Fixed deck 1 sometimes being incorrectly selected when rotating to portrait mode
• Fixed downbeat restore button being disabled in some cases
• Fixed possible crash when using MIDI controller to control media library
• Fixed upload of video recordings to YouTube
• Various fixes and improvements
• Fixed possible crash when rotating device
• Fixed launch screen on iPhone Plus devices
Thank you for using djay Pro. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
I can't believe how powerful this app is.
I am only able to use Spotify on a Wi-Fi. I have been waiting for you to fix this for a while now.
This new update for iPhone is not working well when I flip my phone to the side you guys need to fix that asap
Overall algoriddim djay app is flawless but with this new version I'm having issues with Spotify Error (8) I have no idea how to fix it I'm having issues still wit Spotify Error (8)
Most of the bug complaints on these reviews are either outdated or due to hardware. I had them before too. I gave the original DJay app a try back in 2010 on my MBP then got the iOS version for my iPad 1. I got DJay 2 and loved it. When DJay Pro came out, I bought the early discount version on my MacBook Pro expecting there to be bugs, and there were. I just had faith in the Algoriddim team and wanted to support them because they were ambitious and would not be deterred by the naysayers. I used the original DJay/DJay 2 apps while the Algoriddim developers did their thing on Pro. I use Serato when I'm on turntables, but when DJing weddings and private events DJay is the weapon of choice. I've been making a switch to going fully mobile with my controller and iOS device to get the cleanest look. Spotify integration allows me to play pretty much any request. Using the iOS app also allows me to cue up songs and control volume using my smart watch so I can Emcee from the center of the dance floor.
Something is wrong with the inter app audio function I can't use the app in Audiobus either!! Critical defect!!
That's a little grabby and short dollar focused. The effects cost twice as much as the phone app. It's cost you more than you've made, no doubt. Oh well, such is the state of things. Not a great time to be a consumer. It will correct, Though, I guarantee it, but memories can be long. App itself is great though. I just wish it didn't always feel like I was taking it in the pooper.
This app is 🔥🔥🔥🔥 broke my tempered glass spinning on the first night 😂😂😂😂
Everything I've aldehyde wanted to do with a Dj-ing app is finally here. This thing syncs music flawlessly. Beautiful FX, just that you have to buy the nice ones. Other than that it's a must-have.
It's true. Best one out there.
MacRumors Giveaway: Win a Copy of djay Pro for iPhone From Algoriddim -
Djay 2 was so much better i don't know who thought this was a good idea. The whole horizontal thing is lame and the whole not being able to set the best markers is horrid.
Good app. I wish it supported Apple Music!
The program is just as good as the djay pro I use on my macbook. If you have limited storage space on your iPhone , using a wifi external , iCloud , Dropbox , onedrive , google drive & seagate media will not solve the storage issue. When using the cloud or a wifi external you must still download the music files into the device which will end up using your phone storage. Unless your using Spotify , none of the above is streaming ...a bit misleading in the advertising!
This is awesome. Nice!! so much fun.. wow!!
This Dj app is one of the best apps around. I would love to see on the next update beat grid markers to fine tune beat grid spacing. Some old school songs tend to drift causing the sync function to not track properly. Thanks, Dj Juan Love
Spotify login error, won't load Spotify songs. What a waste of my money. I don't write too much reviews and all my reviews are positive until this one.
This is awesome !!
This app isn't letting me upload my Spotify music to mix...
I can't use this app because all of my music is DRM protected!!! And I don't want to upgrade to Spotify one just to select music on that app!!! I can't play any of my music and it defeats the whole purpose of this app... especially don't put this app up for $4.99
It's about time it's a great app for the iPhone because I have it on my iPad and I have it on my Mac Pro book and it all works together love it. I promote this app from left to right to all my friends and family. My main job I'm in sales and marketing and part-time DJ I love my iTunes and my Spotify it all works together it's a great app. If you could answer my question I have the other DJay2 on my iPhone & iPad should I keep it or should I deleted since now I have to Djay Pro. And I also have the bundleThanks