Quickly catalog and manage all of your watches including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Rue du Rhone, Lange & Söhne, Alpina, Audemars Piguet, Ball, Blancpain, Tag Huer, Seiko, Tiffany, and more. View information, images, and add personal details. Type, year, edition, country, and more!
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your watch collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new watches that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a watch.
- A coverflow view to see all of your watches when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your personal details to a watch: Current Value, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any watch details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- High resolution picture for each watch.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
The applications Watch, Clock, and Timepiece Collectors was published in the category Catalogs on 2015-11-24 and was developed by iCollect. The file size is 54.73 MB. The current version is 6.1 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
- Lots of bug fixes
Have added a couple of watches and this app doesn't even allow me to see what I added...
While the pre-filled database is fairly thin, you can add any watch and and there’s plenty of flexibility to display in the manner you wish. Simply add all the details for any given watch plus pictures and you have an easy way to show your complete watch collection anytime and anywhere. You can also create an account and see your collection across different devices and on a desktop web browser.