iWay GPS Navigation - Turn by turn voice guidance with offline mode App Description & Overview
iWay GPS Navigation turns your iPhone into a voice-guided GPS navigation system with turn-by-turn driving directions and other features.
No monthly fee! No yearly fee! Free update and life time use…
You dont want to use data with your 3G or 4G connection? Not a problem, iWay allows you save your routes while you are connected to wifi for an offline use.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
* Offline mode
* 2 routes providers : Google™, BingMaps™
* 3D buildings and indoor maps in major cities
* Street View full screen implementation
* Customize iWay by choosing from the 100 high quality voices available on the Premium version
* Map data is always up-to-date in real time.
* Full support for portrait and landscape mode.
* Speed camera warnings as standard with free updates
* 3D Satellite bird’s-eye view for ultra realistic navigation
* HD synthesized voice for high quality spoken street names and directions (on premium version).
* Turn-by-turn navigation cover 193 countries and in 45 different languages !
* Real-time turn-by-turn voice guidance, fully integrated and synchronized with the iPod.
* Auto Re-route – If you take a wrong turn, it will automatically adjust your route to get you to your destination (unlimited use in premium version).
* iPod integration: Listen to your music, audiobooks, & podcasts directly within iWay.
* Background voice navigation while using other apps.
* Google™ Places Search integration for the best POI search (Millions of POIs available).
* Place a phone call directly from POI search results.
* iPhone contacts address book integration.
* Share easily your current location, destination, and ETA with friends via email, sms and Facebook.
* Magnetic compass integration for the best map heading experience at low and high speed.
* Optimized display for retina screens.
* Optimized routes for driving, walking and biking.
* Simple, intuitive user interface.
* And much more to discover...
*** iWay GPS works on iPhone 6, 6 plus, 5S, 5, 4S and 4. iOS 7.0 minimum ***
TAGS:gps,speed cam,route,way,car,maps,driving directions,navigation,local,traffic,hotels,restaurants,pnd
P.S : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We are very proud to announce the new release of iWay GPS Navigation :
* Optimize your route with up to 12 different steps
* UI enhancements
* Bugs fixed
Do you like iWay GPS Navigation - Turn by turn voice guidance with offline mode apps? Please share!
iWay GPS Navigation - Turn by turn voice guidance with offline mode App Tips & Tricks
iWay GPS Navigation - Turn by turn voice guidance with offline mode Screenshots
iWay GPS Navigation - Turn by turn voice guidance with offline mode Video
iWay GPS Navigation - Turn by turn voice guidance with offline mode Reviews
Cannot get the voice to work
I would give it if no stars if possible; this the worst GPS I have ever used. It is very user unfriendly, it seems to provide the worst route of all possible ones, and the voice guidance is delayed and tells you to turn as you are passing it. Deleting it.
A waste of a few bucks. Can't change map view; when I try to change map view I'm taken to a screen with no way to select view or exit screen without restarting the app; instead of spending money on this go buy yourself a coke or put a match to few bucks...just don't spend it here.
By Craig's iPhone review
Simply the best value for money. Works very well Anglo good in South Africa
Can't load route. Doesn't recognize errors.
Save your money does not work!! iPhone 5 can't make it work at all!!
Excellent product. I have compared it with 5 other gps apps and it's most user friendly. The app has a new update just out this week but there still seem to be a problem w voice. Other than that the 3D map is the best and the auto orientation works very well. All I need now is the pin drop feature in the next update. Also they are quite responsive to email queries.
Waste of money
There's no way to exit the settings screen when in gps, this is frustrating and horrible
Comes in handy when you don't want to get lost. I will also say its "informative".
By Dawnie Love
Overall it's great. Occasionally it has crashed and left me directionless but I have been able to reprogram it and find my way..
It's not the best