UFC KNOCKOUT: MMA Card Trader App Description & Overview
Turn your passion for UFC® into a collection! Gather thousands of original cards showcasing UFC athletes in the first real-time UFC digital trading card game, Topps® UFC KNOCKOUT 2016. Play your cards against rival mixed martial arts fans in live contests tied to real-life UFC events to win in-app awards!
From Topps UFC KNOCKOUT 2016 cover athlete Demetrious Johnson: “It’s a thrill to be on the cover of the new Topps UFC KNOCKOUT app. I’m a big gamer and to be a part of a new app for an iconic company like Topps is an honor. I can’t wait to dive into the product to collect, trade and play with the world’s most passionate UFC fans.”
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF UFC CARDS
- Own cards featuring the champions and hottest stars of the UFC
- Base cards score differently based on rarity
- New series, artwork and editions of cards released every day
- Visit the most dynamic card store offering high-definition cards with original artwork
PLAY YOUR CARDS DURING LIVE UFC FIGHTS
- Step into the Octagon and compete for points and awards against players worldwide
- Assemble your best KNOCKOUT fighter or champion cards and use them in real-time contests to receive points based on the UFC athletes’ performances in real life
- Tailor your lineup based on the striking, wrestling and submission attributes of each UFC fighter card
- Swap your cards mid-fight based on the UFC athletes’ live MMA performances to receive points
- Customize your roster for each UFC fight and the athletes in the event
- Level up to gain access to exclusive content and awards
JOIN A COMMUNITY
- Chat with other KNOCKOUT players and MMA fans from around the world!
- Trade cards with fellow players to find rare cards of UFC champions and more
HOW TO PLAY
- Engage in a tutorial hosted by KNOCKOUT cover fighter and UFC flyweight champion, Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson!
- Visit the app daily to earn coins or purchase coins in the store to progress more quickly
- Use your coins to buy new packs and then “tear” them open to see what you’ve collected
- Trade cards among the community to collect all the latest cards to round out your collection
- Play athlete cards during real-world UFC events to earn more points
RECEIVE CARD UPDATES
- Check out notifications in the app about new card releases and special deals
- Get checklists that show which UFC athlete cards are available in sets so that you can collect them all
Stay tuned with all of the action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/toppsufcknockout/
- Follow @ToppsUFC on Twitter
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Do you like UFC KNOCKOUT: MMA Card Trader apps? Please share!
UFC KNOCKOUT: MMA Card Trader App Tips & Tricks
UFC KNOCKOUT: MMA Card Trader Screenshots
UFC KNOCKOUT: MMA Card Trader Video
UFC KNOCKOUT: MMA Card Trader Reviews
Terrible waste of time and money
You cannot play this game and win without throwing lots of money down the toilet.
Trading system is terrible, too many ghost accounts and scammers.
Awards system is a failure.
Game crashes a lot and sends incorrect notifications.
You will be banned if you sell your digital items, swear, or if enough people report you for any reason. But they can't stop the people spamming accounts and sending advertisements.
Be prepared to get robbed
Topps offers in-app purchases, then tells me the thing I bought was no longer available and keeps my money! To make it worse, a day after I questioned it, they're still offering the sold-out bundle for sale. If you're looking for a way to spend money and have nothing to show for it, you need to get this app.
Isn't it against the App Store T&C to force you to upgrade?
Fun to follow along in fight nights
By JLU aficionado
Big UFC fan. This is the only trading card app I use. It took some getting used to with the scoring, but I enjoy rooting for punches and kicks to the head out of the fighters whose cards I'm playing on fight nights. Inserts can be expensive (time/money-wise) to acquire, but u can do just as well using base cards during events. IMO this is the best 'fantasy' mma game around. This is MISTERQ reporting.
New version won't let me login.
By master magician 1971
Typical of Topps, the newest version of this app and Slam won't let me login anymore using my Facebook. Won't spend a dime in these apps because the pull nonsense like this.
The app is terrible
The odds of pulling an insert in a pack are terrible! The odds state 1 in 35 packs. Bought 50 packs and did not pull 1 insert. What a joke! Don't waste your time with this app! Impossible to get anything but base cards!
Another Great Card Trading App
Many new improvements. The new scoring system is great! Contests are a great way to add excitement to the fights.
Decent at best..
Contests are better but, The odds for inserts are terrible, must use tons of coins to get any decent inserts. Have to pay to play or you won't have much. Pack prices are high..paywalls to get better odds or to even access some packs. This game is for someone with deep pockets. IGN: W1ll1am1nk
UFC tapout is a clever card collecting game, with excellent infrastructure. I rated 4/5 because the inserts tend to be very rare, and almost unworthy to spend coins trying to chase most sets. The game itself could use more tutorials for beginners. Overall i think this improves the UFC fan experience.
Great way to follow UFC
Love the live contests during the show. Especially the recent scoring changes. It is like fantasy football for UFC.
I won't update
This new format is horrible, slow, impossible to use on tablets. You have ruined ALL apps, go back to last format, I will stop playing.
Great App for collecting UFC cards.