Eat Vegan - Delicious Vegan Diet Recipes and Meals App Description & Overview
Eat Vegan contains 250+ mouthwatering Vegan diet recipes and images! Inspire your palate and enjoy clean eating, weight loss, increased energy, & better health.
Browse recipes - eat with your eyes first
Prep ingredients - create a free grocery shopping list
Cook meals - access hundreds of recipes at your fingertips
Feast Vegan - eat well to live well
Our app makes it easy for you to find Vegan meals to cook for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Appetizing dishes will tempt your taste buds! Browse through our categories to plan your next meal - breakfast, salad, dessert and more! Easily search recipes, save your favorites meals & take the guesswork out of cooking.
* Enjoy 250+ delicious Vegan recipes at your fingertips
* Browse mouthwatering pictures, sure to make you salivate
* Bookmark your favorite recipes for easy meal planning
* Create a shopping list for your next grocery trip
* Share recipes through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
* Easy user-interface and engaging design
* Available on both iPhone and iPad
Why Eat Vegan?
1. Health Benefits: vegan diets have been linked to better heart health, prevention against diabetes, cancer and maintaining a healthy weight.
2. Energy-Packed: plant based foods are packed with vitamins and minerals that act as fuel for your body and boost energy.
3. Animal Cruelty-Free: Animal production is cruel and unnecessary. Skip the animals and eat straight from the earth.
4. Very Affordable: saving money is one of the great benefits of choosing vegan.
5. Easy & Tastes Great: Eating a vegan diet is easier and healthier. If you need help with recipes, we’ve got plenty!
If you have any questions about the app, please reach out to us at [email protected] If there is a Vegan recipe you'd like to share with us, please send e-mail us and send it our way!
- Minor fixes
Do you like Eat Vegan - Delicious Vegan Diet Recipes and Meals apps? Please share!
Eat Vegan - Delicious Vegan Diet Recipes and Meals App Tips & Tricks
Eat Vegan - Delicious Vegan Diet Recipes and Meals Screenshots
Eat Vegan - Delicious Vegan Diet Recipes and Meals Video
Eat Vegan - Delicious Vegan Diet Recipes and Meals Reviews
Mediocre design, ads felt disorienting
The pics and recipes look great, but navigation was slow, and the ads bar on every page felt intrusive. Buttons (esp for recipe list and cooking directions) were too small for easy navigation. Not sure this will really get me off Pinterest
Breaks all the iOS interactions. Press back arrow to go down? Swipe up to slide up? Tapping the top bar doesn't scroll? Just a minute of using this app was frustrating. No idea why this app is rated so highly.
Bought full version-no recipes..
Bought full version and it's still trying to get me to buy the full version. Tried selecting restore on the bottom and it didn't do anything
Horrible App! Rip off. They steal your money!!
I wanted to like this, really! In fact when I downloaded it, it worked fine! But then less than 24 hours later NO recipes show up, NO ingredient lists, NO serving sizes, NOTHING!! Just pretty pics! Hey developers I paid for more than food porn!!! I have the latest update and have shut the app down and reopened it and NOTHING! Waste of money and a complete thievery ripoff!! It seems like that was the intention from the get go!! Bunch of meat eating assholes!
Simple, healthy and beautiful dishes!!
Make my life so enjoyable and healthy!
It is a VEGAN diet
To the person that asked "where is the meat?" Vegan means no animal products. How do you not know that??
Thanks for the laugh!
This is great
Shopping List Broken
Bought this for the shopping list feature, which doesn't work on my iPhone. Will rate again if this bug is addressed.
Lots of variety, easy instructions, & all of the recipes I have tried so far are delicious!
Best vegan recipes
By juggle jiggle
Great app for vegan recipes
It's not really with it
The recipes look really good but some of them are locked and to be able to unlock those recipes you have to pay $2.99 and I honestly think it would just be better to look up recipes on google for free instead of having to pay money to get recipes your probably only going to use once.
Good source of ideas