Cliq - Meet a New Group of Friends, with Yours App Description & Overview
Be part of something exciting, unlock new social experiences, explore your city. Born in Chicago and now near you. Let’s Cliq! (1) Invite your friends (2) Browse other groups (3) Invite them to chat (4) If you cliq, meet in person.
A word from Founder/CEO Nick Wieczorek: “We want to be a one-stop shop for folks looking to explore their city, both people and places. Our mission is to connect groups of friends and we view unique experiences as a great way to accomplish that goal."
- Access all Cliq features with a subscription that starts with a 7-day free trial, and then costs $7.99 every two months
- Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's new you ask?...
• Now you can see your mutual friends!
• New streamlined interface.
• Improved sharing! See a group you know a friend of yours would cliq with? Now it's easier than ever to share, whether or not they have Cliq.
• Hide groups you don't wanna see anymore.
• Group Bios - provide a little information about you and your group to find and connect with the best people!
• Events! For a select few, Cliq now curates a daily list of sweet events going on in your city. Email us ([email protected]) if you're dying to get your hands on it.
• Speed improvements.
Your help is invaluable to the Cliq team. Got feedback? Email us at [email protected]
Do you like Cliq - Meet a New Group of Friends, with Yours apps? Please share!
Cliq - Meet a New Group of Friends, with Yours App Tips & Tricks
Cliq - Meet a New Group of Friends, with Yours Screenshots
Cliq - Meet a New Group of Friends, with Yours Video
Cliq - Meet a New Group of Friends, with Yours Reviews
Worst app ever!
Won't allow you to use it unless you pay for subscription, although it has 7 days free trial, a good app should not force you to subscribe before using it for the first time. Not sure how this app can exist in the world and some investors are willing to invest it.
App isn't good enough to pay for
I used this app after moving to LA. I didn't know a single person and needed friends. It makes you advertise yourself as a group of people and you can't be a solo person causing me to have to add my ex boyfriend as my "friend." People thought we were swingers or he was gay. I met one person on the app (who originally thought I wanted a ménage a trois with me and my "friend." The interface was hard to navigate...couldn't change my friend, edit my profile or even click to see others profile. And I'm quite tech savvy. When I tried to log in as of lately, they tried to straight up charge a ridiculous subscription fee taken out monthly. Never! I'll stick to other apps like Tinder and Meet Up to make friends unless they take off the pricing and make the app easier to use.
Won't let you try the app without subscribing to auto-renew for $8/mo. Why should I subscribe to something without knowing anything about it?
Not worth it
Low quality app with an outrageous price point. Wish I had remembered to turn off the auto subscribe on this one more than ever.
Please DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP
I was linked an Ad🙄because it sounded like a cool thing. But along the sign up process these criminals try to sign you up for a "FREE" 7 day trial. Any company using that scheme to sell a product should be shutdown you're the scum of the virtual world, trying to exploit sad, depressed, and lonely people with your stupid paywall.
Please walk into traffic
It costs money
I mean i dont expect everything for free but even if the trial is free, it shouldnt be automstically renewal but rather ask the person to start it at a point or just tell the person they can no longer use the app then, if the service is good i dont need someone to force me to purchase it you feel
Me? It should say somewhere it costs money too, its like you wait until the app is there already for you to tell
Me it costs money, i dont midn as i spend money on apps but to someone that doesnt or not as much is a turn off
Glitch? Or wrong LADA
I sent the sms from my US phone from mexico and I get an error notification because apparently the phone # is invalid. ??
Met a few people
Definitely a well put together app and have met up with a few groups. People seem to be more normal on here than dating apps
Fun way to go out
I actually like the events feature where they tell you what's going on in the city and you can buy tickets more than anything. The social stuff is cool but a little confusing. Fun app
No one around me and I think the UI could be better. White and black doesn't seem good on the eyes when it comes to an app. Sign up process felt like they were just getting more and more information from me.
I love it
An amazing social networking app with a very innovative concept. I got to know some amazing new friends who would love to travel because of cliq. Great work ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
You can't even sing up unless you make a group using people In your contact list. Even though the whole point is to make new friends. Lol...