iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on https://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 70 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
The applications iTranslate Translator was published
in the category Productivity on 2008-10-21 and
was developed by iTranslate.
The file size is 271.84 MB.
The current version is 12.3.5 and works well on
10 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using iTranslate ! Here’s what’s new:
- iTranslate now fully supports iOS 12 & watchOS 5
- Support for Password AutoFill has been further expanded
- Siri Shortcuts: Open iTranslate via voice commands
- Select languages with our newly designed Language Picker
- Performance improvements for Keyboard extension
- New Offline Language Pack: Macedonian
- Bug fixes & UX improvements to simplify your translation process
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
It is a paid app Cheers
I give this app a five star because it’s only 3 simple steps first step is you tap on your language that you want to translate to then second step you type what you want it to translate third step you read out what it has translated. I’ve been waiting all my life for this app and it’s finally come true thank you
This would be a great world travelling companion. It’s amazing
Very useful app for travelling around the world! Used it in many countries. Currently in Sri Lanka now and have set the language to Sinhalese, which translate fine, but only in their script which I can’t read and can only show the local people here. I was hoping to be able to read it myself and not look rude. But at least we can communicate when needed if they don’t already speak English. Thanks!
When it gives you the incorrect translation for sorry so you have to check with another source to confirm your suspicions that it was wrong, you know there’s gonna be a problem.
Wonderful and instant
i have not had a chance to use this app on holidays yet but will be later on in january i have been formularising myself with it i have a question in some of the phrases for example "how many metres_____?" how do you add to that space, i have tried to tap on that space but it does not work?? thank you for any help...other than that i think this is going to be a great help for my first trip to Thailand
Don’t wast your time to download its doesn’t work at all.
I use it to communicate with my parents. Not tech savvy, they think my Greek has improves as I get older 😂
I got this app to try out the Icelandic translation. About half of the time the translations from Icelandic to English were good, but the rest of the time it made basic errors with simple words and phrases. It's effectively useless as an Icelandic language tool until they do *a lot* of work on it. (I'm an Irishman who speaks Icelandic well by the way.) I like the shortcuts and so on but when I tried to translate an Icelandic webpage with the share sheet shortcut it just kept saying "Translating..." but never got there. Icelandic is also not available offline or with any of the audio features. I get much better results with a free translation app so I can't see any reason to pay for this one.
Great app better than google translate actually gives write sentences and words
Much better than google translate
Very helpful and lots to learn
This app is very could but I believe charges €7.99 per month is a little expensive
I love this app but I find the typing to be a bit slow and buggy at times other wise would recommend
Always use it love it it’s easy
It’s good but education should be free