iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 100 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
The applications iTranslate Translator was published
in the category Productivity on 2008-10-21 and
was developed by iTranslate.
The file size is 371.13 MB.
The current version is 12.5.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using iTranslate! Here’s what’s new:
- iTranslate now fully supports iOS 12 & watchOS 5
- Support for Password AutoFill has been further expanded
- Siri Shortcuts: Open iTranslate via voice commands
- Select languages with our newly designed Language Picker
- Performance improvements for Keyboard extension
- New Offline Language Pack: Macedonian
- Bug fixes & UX improvements to simplify your translation process
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
Does every thing I need it to do.
It’s fine in my opinion
Uninstall and reinstall 4 times and still keeps crashing. Garbage
I can communicate with anyone around the world no matter the language they speak this is truly something I take for granted and just had to write this review.
Works great. Very convenient
This app itself works good. The reason why I’m giving it one star, is because of the false advertising of the 7 day free trial. None of these in app purchases that say free trial are actually free trials. As soon as you hit Apple Pay, they charge you immediately. The 7 day free trial is non existent. I emailed the vendor and apple and they both said the sale was legit. I ready to go back to Android. WARNING: FREE TRIAL isn’t FREE! This goes for any in app purchase that says it has a free trial. Apple is unfair with letting this go on. I have seen so many reviews complaining about the same things. BUYER BEWARE!!!
How do I verify my account was canceled?
Well worth the money!
I have used this app across multiple countries and languages and it has never let me down. Would highly recommend it!
iTranslate is a great aid to learning a language Alby Chapman
Easy to use.
Makes translating so much easier.
I work in Aged Care & several of my clients/residents speak limited English, so I use this app often to assist with effectively communicating with them.
Dear developers, This app is educational and also really funny!You can say anything, it’s really fun to play! I’d recommend this to anyone who needs to learn another language or to someone who wants to mess around! I’m not trying to be disrespectful but, this is really fun! So give it a go! Great idea developers, you should make something like this but for sound effects! Thank you, Tiarna, Age 11, Australia P.S. If it says ‘you need to pay’ wait for a little X to pop up then, ‘BAM!’ It’s free! (And amazing!) 😎
Very useful and handy to have. Loving it.
I love this app because my parents are from Syria.I am also from Syria because I was born there but I came to Australia when I was 4.And I started to forget the Arabic language . And with this app I can understand my parents and they can understand me. #amazingand🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
The microphone translation is much easier to understand than other translation apps.
Use google This program should be MUCH cheaper.
Could not live without it
Extremely hard to contact the app. I purchased a year subscription only wanting the 7 day trial and there is no option to get out of it. Not happy at all
Great for Chinese German and other different languages 😃
I have only had this app for a short time, but it does everything I need it to. I am looking forward to using it when I am in Europe!
This app is SO helpful! I live in China and it’s kind of hard to talk in mandarin, but this app tells me what I need to say! Thanks!
I went on a trip to Italy and I actually knew how to speak the language with this app! I recommend paying for the pro filter, it’s so helpful!
I love this app
Use this for translating occasional words and phrases in adverts (eBay etc..), forums or news articles. Good to have pronunciation available sometimes too. Very handy app. Thanks.
This is fantastic I love it
Get more games like this and show dem to meh!
Good for my business
I was using the app and it aside translated from google translate and I thought what’s the point of paying €5 a month when you can use google for free
There is only few language than are for free like English from England English from Australia and English from unide estate, ridiculous, I got it to try the Chinese and Taiwanese( which doesn’t have it) because I’m in Taiwan meeting my girlfriend family, but if I want to use the Chinese I need to pay for the pro version. No even Spanish and Portuguese are free! So is up to you guys
When you have wifi on your travels this is a very useful tool. Roll on the day when we have universal coverage!
The last update has broken this app on iOS 12.1.3 on my iPhone 8. Have deleted and reinstalled it and restarted my iPhone and none of it makes any difference! I will contact the app support to see what they say but I think it fair to register my frustration and warn people who need to have an app that works not to update to the latest version! I will also amend my review should I have anything positive to say in the near future , here’s hoping there be a reason to do so!
So quick and easy to use. I would be lost without it!