STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email [email protected], or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
The applications Streaks was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-06-01 and
was developed by Crunchy Bagel.
The file size is 103.84 MB.
The current version is 4.0.10 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using Streaks! Here's a few small fixes while we continue to work on some great new features.
Streaks 4.0.9 / Streaks 4.0.10:
* New icons: eye, coconut, watermelon, cathedral
* Improved reliability of Apple Watch communication
* Improved calculation of "run" Health task
* Fixes an issue related to installation on Apple Watch when using iPhone 6 Plus
* Siri Shortcuts
* Native iPad app
* iCloud task sync
* Ability to choose the time a day starts
* All-new task options
* In addition to the existing Siri support, you can now record custom phrases to complete your tasks
* Suggestions will now automatically appear on the iPhone lock screen and Siri watch face
* All-new Siri management screen: Go to Settings > Hey Siri to view all available phrases and options.
iPad App + iCloud Sync:
* All of your task data will sync across your devices
* We've adapted Streaks to run natively on your iPad
* iCloud options are available under Settings > iCloud
Start of Day:
* You can now change when your day starts, great for the night owls!
* Go to Settings > Start of Day to change this Setting
* You can now create timed tasks. Create a new task and select the "clock" section.
* Tasks appear with a play/pause button over them which lets your start the timer
* You can then do whatever you need to do - Streaks will let you know when the timer is finished.
* You can run your timers from the main app, from the today widget or from Apple Watch
* You can convert an existing task to a timed task, under the task's settings screen.
* Water task now records directly to the Health app, and you can segment into multiple completions per day (e.g. Drink 8 Cups of Water)
* The new timed task funtionality supports mindfulness, so you can start your meditation from Streaks and it'll record directly to the Health app.
* New "Bed Time" task tracks when you go to bed and wake up.
* New tasks for tracking nutrition (such as calories, sugar, caffeine and protein).
* Negative health tasks help you reduce your intake of certain types (e.g. eat less sugar)
Improved Apple Watch Support:
* We've improved the speed and reliability of the Apple Watch app so it works better than ever
* Added support for the new full-color infograph complications
* You can customize how each complication appears. On iPhone, go to Settings > Apple Watch.
* If you start a timed task from Apple Watch, the countdown timer will appear directly on your watch face.
* New "times per month" option for task completion
* New task icons
* x-callback-url now generates URLs that work across devices
* A ton of bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks again for using Streaks - please email [email protected] if you have any feedback!