HealthFace is the best app for recording any Health data on iPhone. And if you have an Apple Watch, the app gets even better!
* Record data quickly via the iPhone app, Today Extension widget or Apple Watch app
* Display any Health data on the Apple Watch clock face
* Customize the types of data you want to record so you can input data in only a couple of taps.
* Tap on any complication to quickly record data
* Supports all types of data from the Health app
* Quickly record your weight after standing on your scales in the morning
* If you're diabetic you can quickly record your blood glucose or insulin intake
* Quickly record your blood pressure
* Quickly record your caffeine, water or sugar intake, or any of the other dietary categories
HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 17 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email [email protected], or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
An Apple Watch is not required to make use of HealthFace.
Note: Some complication positions requires Apple Watch Series 4.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
The applications HealthFace was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2016-12-20 and
was developed by Crunchy Bagel.
This application file size is 76.81 MB. HealthFace current version is 2.2.7 and works well on
IOS 10.0 and high versions.
New in HealthFace 2.2.7:
* Fixed: Issue where unit may incorrectly appear on Graphic Circular complication
* Fixed: Heart rate variability target values were extremely large
* Changed: Added bigger target values for energy-related types
* Changed: Kilograms will now show hundredths (e.g. 70.13kg instead of 70.1kg)
* Added: Same-sex couple icons
New in HealthFace 2.2:
* Added: New complication type that can display digital time for chosen timezone
* Added: Ability to set a reference value for body fat percentage
* Added: Ability to set a target for energy deficit
* Added: Ability to show energy deficit on input list
* Fixed: Issue with recording blood pressure
* Fixed: Issue with heart rate variability being cropped in some situations
* Fixed: Issue with blood glucose being cropped in some situations