Productive is a free tool that helps you build a routine of life changing habits. Set personal goals, track your progress, and motivate yourself to achieve new heights!
What can you do with the Productive app?
- Plan your habits with an easy-to-use interface
- Schedule habits for any time of the day
- Set smart reminders for each time of the day
- Stay on track with useful feedback
Why should you download the Productive app?
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay focused and determined to build new habits and reach new goals.
The app is fully customizable - you can name your habit, choose a unique icon and even pick its color.
Track your habits and analyze progress - build motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
Smart reminders give a summary of what's scheduled for each part of the day.
Subscribe to Premium for even more great features to boost your personal productivity:
- Unlimited number of habits
- Improved reminders for individual habits
- Motivating stats for each habit
- Habit trends with week by week data
- Passcode lock to keep your list private
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Learn new skills. Form good habits. Break bad habits.
For complete access to all Productive features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications to provide you with the summary of daily due things and time reminder for your habits.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications Productive - Habit Tracker was published
in the category Productivity on 2015-06-02 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 233.54 MB.
The current version is 1.15 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Hey! We have a new update for Productive! Here's what we've prepared for you:
Now you can complete your habit right after you get the notification on your Lock Screen!
We've also made some performance and stability improvements to make your experience with the app even better.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
The app itself is not terrible. But I don’t appreciate any app that gives you no notice or receipt or anything of a notification before subscribing you for a year. I would not have purchased this app if I had been given the choice. I would even more appreciate my money back thank you.
Just what I needed!
Hi please contact me & explain how l can cancel this. I don’t find it helpful at all. I use my calander for my reminders. Sorry it’s just easier😊
Cool app but it should not be listed in the free section as it is misleading. $30 a year is what it should be listed as. I feel the app would reap more profits if there was an outright fee as opposed to an annual fee. Or even charging an outright fee and people can pay a little extra annually for extra features or something. Just my 2 cents
This app is a scam. They will put you on a trial, and then they will take payments out. And if you want to cancel, there is no way to cancel. I emailed hem and they said they can’t stop the payments and that I had to do it through my apple store. Only when I tried it would NOT allow me to STOP PAYMENTS. I have NEVER used this app. Don’t trial this scamming app.
Great app. I was a bit skeptical at first reading the reviews but most of them are saying that they don’t want to pay the money for a subscription. I think it’s worth every penny! It has a great format and layout. I love using it and it is helping me get my life more on track! $17 is a small price to pay.
It looks great but I needed more it was not as functional as I needed, I paid for subscription (although I thought I got s week trail free?) Thanks
Downloaded it not realising it would be an app with a subscription process, deleted it straight away without signing up to any payment options but was still charged $34.99 for their yearly plan. Do not download, you will charged without being informed you’ve been automatically signed up. I now how to go through the process of trying to get my money back.
It’s a good idea but over priced for the features available
Team, I’m a developer, designer of 30+ years. My comments are offered as help. 1.Multiuser for families. 2.Parental habit setting and reward association for the children 3.Calendar overview for family,parents can elect to show kids of their own habits so that kids both learn/see that parents are busy but that they also must have to achieve habits. 4.Parental habits (select) send an email to (select) children. 5.Family habits. 6.Adjust your pricing;in Australia the 1 yr subscription is nearly $50.00 7.Parents can reinforce either through comments or money, an achieved habit of a child. 8.Parents can attach (selected child/children) a video/audio comment of praise,push,punitive notes. 9.Template creation of habits. ————————————————————————————- However: Nice UI Nice User eXperience (UX) Smooth and fast workflow to create each productiveness.