Find joy and color your stress away!
Coloring Book for Me brings you:
- 'Color with a photo’ feature: experience a new way of coloring - apply a photo made in real time or chosen from Camera Roll to uncolored cells on a coloring page and create a matchless work of art in few taps;
- A great variety of coloring pages for adults: we pick the most wonderful pictures artists draw and organize them into 20+ categories (Animals, People, Mandalas, Fantasy, Flowers, Comics and more);
- Lots of awesome content to explore: the collection is frequently updated with new free pictures, so you’ll always have something new to color;
- Custom mandalas: bring to life your own unique mandalas in the mandala creation mode;
- Your own coloring pictures in the app: import outline drawings you captured with your camera or downloaded to your Camera Roll to give them some color right on your device;
- 30+ beautiful preset color palettes with 8 colors in each: choose one that fits best and fill a picture with colors from soft muted to lively dynamic;
- Custom palettes: combine any paint colors you like, enjoy more personalized coloring and paint matchless works of art;
- Various coloring tools: color in a quick and simple way with the tap-to-color tool or get the real coloring experience with markers and pencils;
- A haunting collection of relaxing sounds;
- Post-editing effects: add vignetting, change contours of the picture from black to white or remove them entirely, apply textures & filters;
- Apple Pencil support: enjoy an easy and intuitive process of coloring on the crisp screen of iPad Pro.
Get Coloring Book for Me Premium
Upgrade to the Premium version and get unlimited access to a huge, constantly growing collection of wonderful coloring pictures for adults and even more palettes, relaxing sounds & textures for the whole duration of your plan. Don’t limit your creative bits, choose from any image you like!
Take pleasure in coloring with the Premium version - without ads and watermarks you can do it in the most relaxing and enjoyable way.
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a weekly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $5.99 USD;
- a monthly subscription for $15.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $79.99 USD.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
For complete access to all Coloring Book for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
* Notifications - so that you will be kept informed when New or Special pictures are added to the app.
* Photos - so that you can import your pictures for coloring and save your artwork;
* Camera - so that you can capture your own coloring pages to color them in the app.
The applications Coloring Book for Me was published
in the category Entertainment on 2016-07-28 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 148.33 MB.
The current version is 4.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Dive into a vivid world of coloring with the latest Coloring Book for Me update:
- Explore beautiful artworks made by numerous members from all over the world in the new “Inspire” tab. Share your designs and become a part of a new art community!
- Add meditative coloring to your daily routine with handy Siri Shortcuts: open the last pic you've colored just by asking Siri.
- The app got fully optimized for iOS 12, iPhone Xs & iPhone Xs Max - enjoy the beauty of coloring on a new scale with your new device!
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
$5.99 a week? You’ve got to be joking. I was so excited to make a mandala. I would have bought your product. I would have enjoyed a free trial for a week and then bought your product for $30. I would pay a few bucks for updates and new stuff. I am not subscribing to a coloring app for $5.99 a week. That’s Robbery. Got to make that money huh? Shame on you.
You shouldn’t put you face in a public picture on this app because you don’t know who is going to look at it I know my review is short but just a little tip
I did not like this app. Too complicated. Not enjoyable. Coloring is great as a stress reliever. And does wonders for bi-polar. THIS APP DOES NOT ACCOMPLISH THAT!!! Sorry.
Ummm the app is pretty good alone but I think that it is bad that u get adds in the middle of your drawings😡
It is not a bad game
I opened the app and all was well. The app showed me all of the great features and I thought to myself, ‘This is great! Best coloring app yet! I can wait to get started!’ Then I get to the end and... YOU HAVE TO PAY TO USE THIS SITE IDK ABOUT YOU BUT I THINK THAT IT IS A WAIST OF MONEY TO PAY FOR AN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡
I is the best
Don’t bother. In first 2 mins just trying to figure out how to use it I had 10 adds pop.
There are a few flaws that are annoying but you but over all I love the app it calms me down and it’s just something fun to do it gets annoying when it asks if you want to go prim because it asks you when ever you click on something but over all a good app
No very good
Not that bad I guess. Could be better though
The app is ok but there should be a change, obvi the premium part is the bad thing, 1 it cost way too much money, most people can’t afford to pay like $117.000 for 1 year, concluding that everyone who doesn’t have premium wants to have access to full colour, I rate this 2 stars cause it’s not good but not bad
It’s a great app and the music is really relaxing but it bothers me that it has to many premium things I hate tapping colouring pages at it comes up saying that I need premium please can you get rid of premium Thanks and keep up the good drawing!
This is a pretty good app but there isn’t much good free pics
I think this game is really fun I have only just started and seems really good although works better with apple pen.
I think this app is really cool it is convenient for a iPad. I just wish you had like 10 freebies that let you unlock premium pics. I’m pretty sure you had this in the original. Overall it’s really good
scum of the earth ripping people off
Says I can cancel subscription in settings but there is no option to cancel subscription
This app claims its a free app but sheesh they are stupidly clever in its start up. It gives you 3 options where it gives you 1 month free then $14.99 a month after that and other costly options but up in the top left corner there is the faintest ‘X’ to close the screen down so they utterly trap users into a massive exorbitant cost without realising. 1 star given as I dont even want to give this app a go - feel likes entrapment!!! Totally cheeky!!
Katy’s horse was so great
This game is awesome because you can make your own palettes, share your work, change textures, etc! If you disagree, you can tell me why. If you read this note, believe me, it’s awesome! Peace out! ✌🏼 😎 Thank you for everyone who is working hard to update new coloring pages! 😊
the free trial is only a week and then you’re committed to a $6.00 a week.
This is garbage I can’t make any photos either fix it or delete the app
Hi I love this app it would be great if all the pictures were free and adds way to many add and my name is Elise
Misleading. Signs you up for a $5.99/week subscription without clearly stating this at the start. Apple please don’t let this happen. This is irresponsible.
I wish you could color for free I don’t want to pay to color on my phone. I don't understand why they can’t make a coloring app that is ALL free. Any coloring app you get you have to pay at some point or there is only like two things to color for free.
This app is great with the premium version but without it you barely have any pictures and not very many color palettes. it would be different if the premium version was $5.99 but it is $5.99 a week which rounds up to $312 A YEAR!
I see a 3$ purchase every week.
In the middle of a piece the screen blacked out. Now it won’t load. This is a great app, but it would be better if you didn’t have to pay. Especially for more use of things.. and just to use it! The price is ridiculous, good for the free trial, but good luck with the lagging and blackout and shutdown of app on you. This app/creator(s) could do better and should be ashamed, the prices are ridiculous. While i loved it for the free trial period, it’s not worth the money to keep it!!
I hate ads but not bothered to pay for no ads so pls stop ads plz pls plz plz pls pls plz plz
This game says it’s free when you download it but then when start to play it comes up start free trail and then you find out that its actually not free and charges you money
You guessed it it’s full of pop ups and ads and is always saying things like “Would you like to unlock this do you want to take a free trial and blah blah blah blah BLAH “ But has very unique pictures and very nice equipment
SO MUCH ADDS!
Why do all these good games have to charge you money ITS A GAME FOR DRAWING!!! did you here me DRAWING it is not fear it was asking me to charge them money i was exited to play the game but you had to charge me I do not think its fear #0ratingsforme I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
Didn’t subscribe and removed the app before I even used it only to find out I was charged. They all developers had really made sure that customers are confused and miss that they will be charged after 7 days. So do t download this app unless you want to pay the fees for something that there is other free apps for!
My kid downloaded this and I just discovered they have been billing me 6.49€ Lee week.... over 300/ year?!?!! My fault for allowing my kid to know my pin but seriously?
I rated this app 2 stars because A: there is so much adds. And B: the only good pictures are blocked and you can only color them if you pay 7 euro PER WEEK! other than that, I find the game can be very relaxing and easy to use
Ok I’m going to be honest with you I love the game all the colors and the way you can make colors by yourself it’s great for kids but I can’t think it should be 4+