SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
- Subscribe and get benefits only for members.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
The applications Trivia Crack 2 was published
in the category Games on 2018-10-23 and
was developed by Etermax.
The file size is 484.00 MB.
The current version is 1.6.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- Visual improvements
- Bug fixes
There are so many issues with this app, I don’t know where to begin. First of all, somehow the language is set to Spanish on only certain sections (such as when you select a country, Estados Unidos) and in the duel, yet the questions and selections are not in Spanish. I don’t see any way to change it, which should be an easy to find feature for the user. After ads play, I have to actually close the app and restart it and go back into my game every time I get a question wrong (if it’s a duel) because it freezes after the ad is finished playing. This is especially annoying when playing in tower mode as there are only 5 minutes to play, and the ads are 10-30 seconds long. I want to change my user name from my email, which there is an option to do, except every time I go to change it I get an error saying I used the incorrect characters (letters and numbers, which is what my current user name is made up of now...) but it doesn’t specify what needs to be included in your user name.
developers deserve to get aids. they are pieces of garbage.
Too many ads especially ones with 25 seconds or more. After every missed question there’s an ad...
I like the game and my kids love it. It says it has a 4+ age rating and is a family game. One of your ads is for a game called choices which shows an adulterous situation. This doesn’t seem to go with the ratings.
A huge downgrade compared to the original game. Many of the questions and answers are spelled wrong, have grammatical errors, and simply have wrong answers! Yesterday, it said Will Ferrell was the star of Raiders of the Lost Ark, and that Spider-Man wears a black suit. Ads are extremely intrusive and it appears that this app is like every other app in 2018 that is less a game and more a tool to push as many ads as possible in the face of users. Inability to report wrong answers and spelling errors is a huge downside of this game. Matches are relegated to a glorified guessing game if we’re honest. Not even worth the 1-star rating.
Way to go guys you ruined a fun game 😪
This app would be so fun, but the ads just aren’t worth it. During Tower Duels (which is timed by around 6 minutes) an ad pops up after every single question. A lot of the ads are about 15 seconds long and won’t let you skip! Why would it allow that in the middle of a TIMED challenge?? It makes no sense to me. There is an option to pay $40 a year for no ads, but it would be better just to play the original Trivia Crack and pay $2.99 for no ads. I’ve never owned an app with as intrusive ads as this one. Clean it up and it would have so much more potential! Otherwise, from what I’ve read in other reviews, you’ll be losing a lot of business.
Whenever I play this game I’m totally into it, it’s just like I don’t wanna stop playing. It’s like...it’s like...... wow! Just a really good time, you should play it!
Some answers are made up of popular media beliefs. They are not factual and are discriminate the truth. Point in fact: When asked: What were the pyramids? The only answer that is correct is: Tombs. Completely inaccurate. No mummies were ever found in any pyramid. Ever.
My best friend was stabbed to death while playing this game
Basically the same as the first but whre has the question factory gone question.... may still be here but don’t know how to get it????
Lacks of the features of the first. Can’t see stats, have to use lives to play every round instead of at the beginning. The worst is the inability to flag questions for review. A question i had was ‘how long is a running track?’ The answers didn’t have a unit of measurement, only a number... Also crashes a lot.
Needs better statistics for your performance
After 15 minutes of trying to figure it out, neither myself or my partner could figure out how to play with one another rather than just continually challenging random people. Waste of time.
It’s pretty much the same as the first one it just has some little changes. I can’t look at my stats in my profile don’t even think there is a profile feature. So there’s no use really going from the first one to the second one because nothing is new that is worth restarting a whole game for.
Ads after every turn is ridiculous, lag in actually game play especially during the tower game. Would rather play with a stick from a tree than to watch another ad from this game.
Way to many ads. I’d love to play the game but to busy watching ads
too much ads. Is annoying
This game is fun but it has a ad after every time you miss a question. Also, every time you miss a question you have a heart taken away which means you can only play a few games. This game would be better if you could play non-stop but instead you have to wait 20 minutes for one heart to come back.
This game is pure and utter TRASH. You can an ad every question missed. Each ad is about 15-30 seconds long. This is absurd. Not worth your time.
I don’t understand why I need hearts to continue to play a game I’m currently in! So if I answer a question wrong I have to wait till my hearts regain in order to continue to play the game. Unbelievable! Fix it
Lengthy ads between questions during a timed trivia duel. You need to turn the ads off if you don’t want to go crazy and this game isn’t worth the money.
Trivia Crack 2 has a lot better features than its predecessor, I highly recommend it.
this game is a sorry excuse for a sequel to the original. This game has so many ways its developers are trying to cash in on the players who loved the original. The ads are intrusive, after every single missed question you get one that can be up to 45 seconds long. Then you also have the lives that have changed completely, everytime you miss a question you lose a life, different from the original in which everytime you’d start a game it’d take a life, so there is much more influence here on buying lives or waiting the ridiculous 30 minute timer for one. To fill up your lives it literally takes 6 hours. You also have the VIP pass which removes ads and gives you unlimited lives however you shouldn’t have to pay for something that was in the original game. Sorry Etermax but you stunk it up here and it’s more obvious than ever this was just an attempt to make money.
TOO MANY ADS AND THEY USE MY TIME