Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your friends.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th Generation, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
The applications Hearthstone was published
in the category Games on 2014-04-16 and
was developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc..
The file size is 1.54 GB.
The current version is 13.4.29349 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Hearthstone Update – March 14 – Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase
In this update we draw up the plans for Rise of Shadows and give you a chance to join the crew before the heist begins. We’re also saying goodbye to the Year of the Mammoth card sets in style, adding some cool quality of life improvements, and fixing some bugs.
Read on for details!
Pre-Purchase the Rise of Shadows – Be ready when Rise of Shadows, Hearthstone’s newest expansion, begins!
* Rise of Shadows Bundle - Get 50 Rise of Shadows card packs, the Jewel of Lazul card back, and a Legendary minion from Rise of Shadows.
* Rise of Shadows Mega Bundle - Get 80 Rise of Shadows card packs, the Jewel of Lazul card back, a golden Legendary minion, and the new Priest Hero Madame Lazul!
Farewell to Mammoth!
With the Year of the Dragon swiftly approaching let's take a moment to remember and celebrate the Year of the Mammoth which will soon be rotating to Wild.
Join us for a Mammoth send-off:
* Free Packs – Log in March 25th through April 2 to receive 3 free card packs! (1 each from Journey to Un’Goro, The Knights of the Frozen Throne, and Kobolds & Catacombs)
* Brawl Block: Year of the Mammoth – The Tavern Brawl starting March 25 invites you to take those free cards and build decks using only expansions from the Year of the Mammoth.
* Shadows Rise in the Tavern! - The Tavern Brawl starting April 1 gives you an opportunity to earn a Rise of Shadows pack that you can open once the expansion is released.
We’ve further optimized Hearthstone's app size! It will be necessary to re-download app data, but Hearthstone will take up a lot less space now!
Random Card Back Selector – Let the Innkeeper curate your card back collection. Select the Random card back for a deck, and a random card back from your Collection will be chosen each time you play.
Complete My Deck – Hearthstone’s better at helping you build decks than ever before.
* Helps you build established, proven decks using your collection.
* If you’re short of an established deck, the helper will help you choose strong, stand-alone cards from what you have available.
Trigger Rules Update - We're updating the rules regarding how Poisonous, Lifesteal, and Overkill keywords work in specific cases, to make cards behave in a more intuitive way.
For a full list of game improvements and bug fixes, please visit www.playhearthstone.com