Create, edit, and collaborate on the go with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
* Share documents with your team
* Edit, comment and add action items in real time
* Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
* Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
* Get things done, even on the plane, with offline mode
* Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
* Use Google Search without leaving your document
* Search all of your files in Drive, right in Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
* Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
* Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
* Convert and export files seamlessly
Part of G Suite: Google’s intelligent apps for business
* Connect and collaborate with your team, using one suite—Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more
* Use Google’s AI to bring data insights to every employee
* Join more than 4M paying businesses who trust G Suite to power their organization
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
The applications Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share was published
in the category Productivity on 2014-04-30 and
was developed by Google LLC.
The file size is 214.77 MB.
The current version is 1.2018.48204 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Lalalalalalalalalal🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😇😇😇😇🤨🤨🤨🥳😟😕🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖PHILLIS THE FAT 🐕 looloooloooloooolooolooo🍔🍔🍔🍔☃️☃️☃️🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐾🐾🐾🤳🏼🤳🏼🤳🏼🤳🏼
I need to upload a file from my desktop and there is NO command File, Upliaf
The app is okay, there are many functions. The only thing I don’t like is the lack of buttons. It’s not like the computer version, which I was mostly expecting. It also is glitchy. The thing I like is that it is easy to use.
Docs is a really good app I love it
Well, there’s not a lot to say ITS GOOGLE DOCS! It’s awesome to send someone things and tell people something. It’s really good for my school assignments and everything at home. THANKS GOOGLE!
Great for on the go!
Where’s the ability to print off the iOS app?
Overall, this app is worth 5 starts, however, there is one thing that brought it down to four. Larger doc (over 100+ pages) crash constantly. Docs are unable to update new edits without completely refreshing the app. This even applies to getting out of the app for one second, which can cause crashing.
This app is good as I use it for school but is very glitchy I rate five stars but only put one because why not
It helps to be a youtuber because you know where all your notes are
I’ve been trying to delete a file for months and it just keeps coming back no matter how many times I try and delete it. I deleted it on my phone, it comes back, I deleted it on my laptop, it comes back. Please fix this glitch.
*Google Inc. *Perspective. *Jigsaw. Google will not tolerate being censored, yet they are the first to censor anybody else! The unbelievable Irony: “Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely”
Especially when you’re trying to filter through 1000 resumes at this time of year.
Really handy would highly recommend 🤣👌🏽
This app has no faults and works for when I need to use it on the bus instead of having to hotspot my laptop
This is Then best writing app and I recommend it to anyone who is reading this
I use it for school and it’s like the best excuse for not doing sport or running out in the sweltering hot sun. It’s also really easy to store all your work and OMGOSH I LOVE IT!!!
I’m in year three and it’s my favourite must have app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!