Only Xfinity gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and Xfinity On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 or Instant TV Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere. This app is included with your Xfinity X1 service.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 and Instant TV Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the Xfinity Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home Xfinity network.
- Choose from Xfinity’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- Xfinity service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- Xfinity username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
The applications Xfinity Stream was published
in the category Entertainment on 2013-12-04 and
was developed by Comcast.
The file size is 146.87 MB.
The current version is 5.7.0 and works well on
10.3 and high ios versions.
We’re saving you a step. The post-playback process has been streamlined so that when you’re done watching a recording or download, you’ll be prompted to either remove it from your device or delete it from your DVR library completely.
Hello. I am using Voice Over and truly appreciate all of the hard work. This is awesome!
So one of the main things I used this app for was to scan scheduled recordings while I was away from the house. Now it appears that option is gone. What gives?
05/22/19 Sitting in the Drs office and I just realized that I forgot to set a recording for tonight. Then I also realized that I can set it on my App!!! How frustrating! PLEASE BRING NACK THE OPTION TO SET A RECORDING!!!!! 02/15/17 Please bring back the ability to record. This is the best thing about the app and you took it away, why? Please bring it back. It was like you took away my safety blanket. When I’m out and I remember that I need to record the news I would be able to do so anywhere and at anytime. This is horrible that you took the recording option away!!!!!!
It could be better. App is a little slow and sometimes crashes. Could also be a bit faster and more responsive.
The app is draining my battery. Will start with 100% and after a half hour my phone is at 55%.
Even at home this app has real trouble. It constantly is cycling and I don’t have access to many of the channels I paid for. It gets stuck on one channel and then none of the menu options will work.
I thought I would love this app, but it crashes more than half the time I try to watch something, and you can’t schedule recordings through it
This app isn’t optimized for newer phones with 18:9 aspect ratio. No longer have the ability to set up DVR recordings from app. Needs some updating to be more useful!
Why Xfinity would you purposely REMOVE one of the only features someone uses on their mobile app ——- the ABILITY TO RECORD SPORTS/SHOWS WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT HOME! Since you have removed that feature the app is basically worthless. Crashes nonstop. Unless this is resolved- I’ll be evaluating other carriers.
1. Can’t set DVR to remotely record content. 2. Can’t watch most content outside of your home. Because, you know, your money doesn’t count outside of the house. 3. Downloading content to your device is slow as molasses. 4. Downloading content from the cloud removes it from the DVR—because, uh laws of physics and blah blah blah. Not. 5. I pay $200 a month for this trash? Why? Oh because it’s a monopoly and I have no choice if I want internet and television.
App doesn’t switch TVs or even work for that matter. No response when pressing icons on Apple Watch 4
Xfinity has done it again, found ways to turn customers to their competitors, app is terrible along with forever hold time by phone, bad customer service, don’t know how they survive.
It’ll be nice if we can chrome cast it to the smart tv to see the movies on a bigger tv.
I'm trying to watch episodes of General Hospital and it keeps saying I'm out of home wifi which makes no sense because I watched episodes from last three days ago with no issue until now.I need to watch this episodes of General Hospital soon I hope this problem is resolved soon.
Takes about 30 minutes to figure out what the heck is happening in the app. Terrible search feature. Extremely hard to watch live television. And when watching a series you can never click play next. You have to click the series again and then click which episode to watch. Horrible design.
Despite what the Comcast representatives told me this app doesn’t support the chrome cast, which is a deal breaker for me.
App used to work, but no more. Over the past 2 months I’ve been getting connection error 3305 on all channels when I’m away from home WiFi and connected via 5GE. This app is now useless. Xfinity techs have no clue how to fix it. I pay a lot of money for cable and want to be able to watch tv on the go but can no longer do this with this garbage app. Even all channels on tv on the go no longer work without a WiFi connection, I get same connection error 3305. Xfinity and this app are garbage, I’ll be switching to another streaming service as soon as my contract is up with Xfinity.
The app is generally great but it is missing the ability to record shows remotely. Comcast: Please pay the licensing fee to allow remote recording! Basic functionality.
Playback constantly freezes even on fast networks. Buffering/fast forwarding is terrible. Xfinity should be ashamed. I use this app to watch pre recorded TV shows. I have an iPhone x and am on a very fast network. However, I get constant freezing with long waits before app starts again. At times it just freezes. When trying to advance through commercials or other unwanted content, the app freezes as though it is buffering. No doubt that what's really happening is Xfinity is slowing advancement to force commercial watching. Pathetic. I can only imagine how extreme this might get when watching content that competes with what Xfinity wants us to watch. Xfinity charges a fortune but gives substandard apps/service.
This app was working perfectly and now I get error message every time I try to use it away from the home WiFi. I have not made any changes, so not sure if these errors are being caused by an Xfinity update???