Only Xfinity gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and Xfinity On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 or Instant TV Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere. This app is included with your Xfinity X1 service.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 and Instant TV Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the Xfinity Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home Xfinity network.
- Choose from Xfinity’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- Xfinity service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- Xfinity username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
The applications Xfinity Stream was published
in the category Entertainment on 2013-12-04 and
was developed by Comcast.
The file size is 146.86 MB.
The current version is 5.6.0 and works well on
10.3 and high ios versions.
·There was an issue with playback controls jumping up while being dismissed. It’s fixed, so no more surprise pop-ups during your shows and movies.
·We’ve also sorted out the mix-up with incorrect TV episode cover art.
This is a basic program, nice for on the go. How about an update so that it supports the Apple TV?
You should make the app available for fire stick!!!
DVR recordings are not on the app. Please fix. They are not syncing. I’ve updated the app.
So now we can’t watch on the go? We basically have to be at home to watch the app? What’s the point of the app if you won’t let me watch anything on the go. Before you didn’t have to be on any xfinity WiFi to watch shows. You need to change this so I can watch my shows anywhere I go.! It’s annoying and frustrating
You updated a while back to allow full screen playback and then took it away! Bring it back and stop playing with my emotions.
The worst streaming, cable service ever. You can’t control your dvr, can’t figure out how to use any of the services. You need different apps to do anything with the service you pay out of the wazoo for. Bottom line is that the company and service is horrible.
I do not know what is wrong with this app, but every time I tried to watch anything it takes forever to load and maybe plays the video, or just loads forever and never plays the video. Xfinity is seeming like a waste of money considering I can’t even reep any benefits that im PAYING for.
I love the fact that you can stream tv and download movies to watch on the go
Comcast touts their streaming, but they do not make an app for AppleTV. I figure that is not a big deal and that I would just stream from my iPad to the AppleTV. It goes seamlessly, for about 5 seconds, then Comcast shuts it down. So Comcast, either make an app for AppleTV, or stop promoting your half-baked streaming abilities.
Here recently within past 4-6 weeks so many shows have been failing to load/open. It is very frustrating when this occurs and the app is unreliable in being able to view your favorite shows.
Unable to stream to Apple TV (though told I’d be able to by the rep that signed us up), and unable to screencast, so it’s basically useless. Thanks again, XFinity...
App continues to quit out of a show when it comes to a commercial break. I am so sick and tired of this app having continues problems. I’ve sent many emails complaining about the app and still NOTHING has been done. I’m at my very last nerve with this company, time to switch
There’s a bug that keeps subtitles defaulted to on. Otherwise the app is great.it would be nice to have service for half the price since it is always having issues in my area, but the app itself isgreat.
I have called customer service about 4 times and had my concern sent to the higher or advanced repair tier and still the problem hasn’t been fixed. ABC on channel 17 is showing CW network. They keep telling me it’s the beta app and there will be problems. I don’t understand why they can’t reprogram. I have restarted my modem, uninstalled and reinstalled app but it is happening on my roku stick also so it’s not just on the iPad. It has been a mess with incompetent customer service representatives who don’t know what to say or do. They told me it’s because I don’t have a box that I needed instant tv but that hasn’t worked. I give it 3 stars because the app works fine most times and I can access recordings and exclusive on demand shows etc. The only reason I did tv again with xfinity is because my mother didn’t understand life without cable and wanted to watch certain shows. They are too expensive and I’m never satisfied with service when having a concern.
I currently have been dealing with no sound or the sound works for few seconds and then stops when trying to watch recorded shows. I even tried downloading the show to my iPhone, but still no sound while playing the recorded show. This has been going on for at least 3 days now.
downloads different version redirects to outside site to share information ... not optional dishonest company
Update: it’s March 2019 and you still can’t pause live tv Original: Kind of crazy that you can’t pause live TV when apps like Sling TV can, even on devices like Roku with no dedicated hard drive. When you actually can rewind and fast forward - so again, not live tv even though every other app lets you pause and rewind - the interface doesn’t let you see where in the video you are. In pretty much any other video app, fast forwarding and rewinding shows a preview the entire time so you know where to stop.
It’s very frustrating when it’s my families account and I get signed out. So I need the password again. Why does it sign me out randomly?
I’m not able to install it on my iPad...which makes no sense because I’ve always had it on there. Please fix!