Your better digital life starts here.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity—all your personal information that lives online. It's the only app that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your information.
- Securely store passwords, secure notes, payments, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted vault.
- Instantly autofill forms and payment info using the mobile browser or web extension.
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator or automatic Password Changer.
- NEW! Monitor your Password Health in our new Identity Dashboard.
- NEW! With Dark Web Monitoring, get instant security alerts for each email account you add in Dashlane.
- NEW! Use Inbox Security Scan to scan your email inbox and find all the accounts you've created, analyze their security, and save them in Dashlane.
- Dashlane Free: Manage up to 50 passwords and autofill all your personal information on your iPhone or iPad, free for life.
- Dashlane Premium: Manage unlimited passwords on unlimited devices, plus Dark Web Monitoring and secure VPN.
- Dashlane Premium Plus (only available in the US): Get added protection with real-time credit monitoring and up to $1 million in Identity Theft Insurance.
We built Dashlane on the belief that your passwords and data should always be secure, private, and accessible to only you.
- Our patented security architecture uses AES-256 encryption, the industry's leading standard, and a zero-knowledge system to protect your passwords and personal data.
- Your master password is your private key to unlocking Dashlane. No one knows it but you—not even Dashlane—and it's not stored anywhere on your device or our servers.
- Dashlane requires you to log in from an approved device. Built-in two-factor authentication ensures you are you, every time you unlock Dashlane with your master password, PIN code, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- PC Mag "Editors’ Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com’s "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1 year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase.
- Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Visit our Help Center at support.dashlane.com or reach us @Dashlane on Twitter.
The applications Dashlane Password Manager was published
in the category Productivity on 2012-05-21 and
was developed by Dashlane.
The file size is 135.21 MB.
The current version is 6.1923.1 and works well on
12.0 and high ios versions.
Logging in with Dashlane has never been easier with iOS 12
Access and fill your passwords directly within Safari and other apps.
Best app and well worth the upgrade too! Saves me soooo much hassle!!!!
So far, no problem using it.
Convenient across different brand is devices.
Support telling me only way to fix it is to buy the premium version so it can be backed up. No thanks. It was case 873786. They tried many things, can’t get it to work
Works great !! Exactly as advertised 😀
This program works great on the computer, however it is terrible on mobile devices. More than 3/4 of the mobile apps do not recognize Dash Lane. Half of those times, I have to go on and search for the profile and it will only let me either copy the username or password. I am looking to switch to last pass which is very mobile friendly.
I have used this service for several years and have felt secure doing so. When I have questions or concerns they get back to me quickly. AG
Come on!! This is the best pw software. I tried 1password and few other ones for free trial... but this one seems working best for me.
This is way more complicated than I anticipated. I will most likely cancel my account.
Dashlane is fantastic. Mostly user friendly.
This is the best way to save passwords & very easy to access.
Followed instructions and for 1 in 5 sites it works fine but for the others it is so inconsistent I just can’t trust it. I find myself reverting back to old passwords I remember because I’m sick of being locked out of my own accounts. I don’t think it has worked once across pc iPad device interchange for me. I’m sure for some it is great but I’ve lost confidence in it. Wrote this 12 months ago and same frustrations still today. There is an opportunity in the marked for a company thatt can get this pw business right. At the moment Dashlane just doesn’t cut it.
Does everything you would want from this kind of app. Sometimes account details don’t synchronise between devices so I’m having to login manually on certain websites.
I love Dashlane Today we have so many passwords and member names, PINS and codes to remember- it makes it all so easy!
After almost 12 months use I am delighted to say that Dashlane has given me peace of mind and a great sense of security.
I find this to be an excellent timesaver because it means I don’t have to remember all my passwords.
It works very well.
EXCELLENT. I RECOMMEND IT FOR EVERYONE !
Convenient way to increase security and manage the many online accounts we all have nowadays. The app is easy to use.
Love it. Always forgetting PW as I use different ones for each site. Fingerprint access to Dashlane makes it soo easy
This app is easy to use and helps keep my stuff safe! I really appreciate it trying me when my password aren't good enough.
It works exactly as promised.
Love this app and it’s easy enough even for me!
I’d like to see better window behavior, for example. Also, login changes are clunky in user interface. It would also be nice to order the sites better than simply using the web domain. For ex, WSJ uses a Dow Jones domain. Still, I like the program.
Dashlane is an excellent, practical & user-friendly application. We couldn’t manage without it l.
Been using this for 3 months. Awesome for storing data secure!!! The free version allows you to store 50 passwords. I like the facial recognition!!
Excellent, simple to use, takes the stress out of password management. Have been using Dashlane for years. Highly recommend it
Brilliant & effective. Very practical throughout
An easy to use security application hit the iPhone
A great security feature that everyone should have
It is a great tool to reduce the pain that we all have with so many passwords.
Amazing how many passwords you have really! This is a Rey good tool...
Truly a fantastic way to manage passwords, logins, cards, payments etc. great value too!!
Takes the hassle out of password Management. Manages hundreds of usernames and passwords on my behalf. Indispensable.
Since I became a Premium user I stopped having problems with my passwords. It's all here and I can access them from anywhere, which is great. I just can't think of not having it anymore.
I have the app, but it won’t let me do a security scan on passwords for accounts set up using my own email. It appears to be only set up for gmail or outlook