Keyplan 3D, our new home and interior designer is built on top of a unique technology unleashing features never seen before on the Appstore.
It is a simple to use, useful and fun App to help you design, build, think and decorate your home or future home from the ground up. Whether you are looking to make alterations to your current home or plan on building your dream house, Keyplan 3D is there to turn this otherwise complicated process into child's play.
Through our beautiful interface, designed with simplicity in mind, you can create amazing content without ever having to worry about complex menus and cryptic options. Create a wall or room by simply using our build button and our smart engine will take care of the rest. Forget about loading screens and unresponsive Apps : with Keyplan 3D you can visualise your project through our gorgeously rendered plans, which are both fully interactive and updated in real-time. Every aspect of Keyplan 3D has been designed to enable you to express your creativity like never before.
Behind Keyplan 3D there is a powerful technology, allowing you to build any shape imagineable, paint, decorate and place more than 350 free unique objects. Feeling proud of your creations? Go ahead and share them with your friends and family on your favourite social media platform.
- House builder : creating walls is as easy as drawing a line with a pencil. Any shape is possible with our unique 2D/3D editing features.
- Interior design : Place furniture, windows, doors - edit, change, remove, in either the 2D or 3D view.
- Decoration : A large selection of paints, brick, wood, ceramic, textile to be used on any object or surface. Expect new free objects on a regular basis.
- Many customisation options such as wall width and height settings, inch/meter conversion.
- iCloud synchronisation to enjoy your project on all your devices, iPhone and iPad.
- Sharing : share 2D snapshots and 3D renders of your plan with your friends/family.
Try it out and let us know what you think - we made Keyplan 3D for you and our only goal is to offer you the best experience out there.
A nice video presentation: http://bit.ly/1DACRHo
For more information, visit us on www.keyplan3d.com
Contact us to: [email protected]
The applications Keyplan 3D - Home design was published
in the category Productivity on 2014-10-09 and
was developed by Quasarts LLC.
The file size is 179.76 MB.
The current version is 1.4.2 and works well on
10.3 and high ios versions.
- Windows and doors are now realistically placed on the chosen side of the wall.
- Measure in 3D can be seen through the building structure when selected to improve readability.
- The furnishing dimensions are not correctly displayed in 3D.
- Improved measures display. The measures will always be displayed the right side now. They could be upside down.
- Improved readability in 2D to distinguish door and window. Door are now colored with the ground color.
- Optimized windows and doors placement with better memory management and smooth movement.
- Rectangular room will display width and depth under their name for better readability.
- Removed redundant measures for more readability.
- Fixed a bug when measures on each side of an opening could disappear.
- Improved undo redo with keyboard input. Undo will return back to the first edition and not on each number typing.
- Improve loading time of Keyplan and size of KPL files.
- Fixed a bug, where some part of the wall could disappear in some rare circumstances.
- Windows cotations are now displayed on both side of the wall.
- Moving a window or a door close the wall border do not destroy the wall internal faces.
- When a window is slightly larger than a wall, there will be an auto-resize to let the window be placed correctly.
- Renaming a room is now done in a popup window to make this step easier.
I really like to use in the ease of this application. It allows you to do a lot of things like measure and design floorplans for existing homes or projects under construction. I like the way you can manipulate things with ease and edit or customize things even after you finish your design. The biggest thing I would like for it to be able to do is open files from saved or previous versions of the application. I used the lite version Previously and then I upgraded to the full version. However I am unable to open any of the designs that I completed on the previous version with my new version. If this feature was available then I would say this app is perfect.
Nice easy to use app for working for floor plans.
As another reviewer pointed out, there’s no roof, no varied wall heights, etc. But what is here is amazing! The interface is very intuitive, easy to use. The choices of furniture, finishes, and colors is broad enough to give a good sense of what the results will look like—and don’t feel limited by the categories: I used a “fabric” finish for the kitchen countertops because it was the right color and texture. Yes, I’d like expanded capabilities and a version for the iMac that will talk to my iPhone, but what’s here gets five stars from me. I’ve tried three other design apps, and none were as clear and versatile as Keyplan 3D.
I purchased the full version a couple of years ago. I pulled up this app a few days ago because I am remodeling my kitchen and was told I needed to purchase the features again. It's nice that they brought out new version and removed ones from this version.
Having fun playing with this app.
I love this app. I'm happy I bought the full version!
Easy peasy. Drag and drop.
While it looks like this app has potential, it is very buggy. I think it’s a rip off to limit even basic functionality (like drawing more than one room) and expect people to pay $6 just to find out how many issues this app has. The paint tool frequently paints the wrong object. Using imperial units does not actually give you the size that you entered. Very limited objects in the standard package (only 2 garage doors shown with no other options in any of the packages). No support for multiple levels. I see no option for stairs with a landing, nor any way to modify the number of treads. There needs to be a way to provide overall dimensions. Hopefully this things will be added or fixed in the near future, but for now I have wasted $6.
This is a very good app. It is easy to use and learn. My favorite part is the 3D view.
I love this app
Wish the room size could be adjusted after creation and option to enter exact size of wall
I love the graphics in this game. I think this app should be $10000.99 dollars!
I've only just started trying this, but so far I'm very impressed - best by far of all the apps I've tried
Even when just doodling, Keyplan can be fun! I use it for initial layout and reasonability checks when setting out new ideas.
So easy to use Worth everything you spend
This is good app with Apple Pencil.
I really like this app, but it could be improved. An undo button would be a great addition, I've also had a problem with it shutting down and I lost a plan I'd been working on for hours. But despite that I still love this app and spend many an hour on it!
Trying to use this for a remodel design. I played with the light version, but it would not show dimensions of the walls as I placed the fireplace on the wall. So I am guesstimating where on the wall to place it instead of measuring and placing it exactly on the wall. Every time I put something in a room I should be able to do measure and place it exactly with from any wall. No tools? I played with the light version and found it limiting and upgraded thinking those abilities were in the upgrade...But both versions are working the same. Nothing additional in the full blown version. Feel cheated. Want my money back.
J’aime cette appli mais je n sais comment concevoir une toiture
KEEPS CRASHING !
Me gusta la app
Application is simple and easy to use, good graphics, reasonable price but adding up with in-app purchases The final price would be same as other home design apps in App Store
Very difficult to get dimensions correct with a finger. Why can’t I just type in a number? Rotating items is fussy. Wish I had not spent $6 on this.
Good graphics. Easy to use.
Really simple to use.
Good app just wish it was easier to navigate and change measurements, color, etc.
Very helpful in aiding me with the design for my home. Helped me convey my vision to the builder.