Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
The applications Hay Day was published
in the category Games on 2012-06-21 and
was developed by Supercell.
This application file size is 151.06 MB. Hay Day current version is 1.44.74 and works well on
IOS 9.0 and high versions.
It’s time for a new FARMtastic Hay Day update!
Super-duper Valley improvements!
• Get the Valley sun task info directly on your farm, town or fishing area by tapping the XP level
• No more lost sun points! Keep getting sun points even if the sun bar is full
• Now get an additional daily fuel spin using diamonds
• Tap the product icon within a request to see your inventory of that item
• Help others’ broken-down trucks automatically by driving past them
• Collect chickens automatically too!
• Improvements to the start and end of Valley seasons (clearer info when the next Valley will start, affordable rewards more visible, etc.)
• Stay tuned for a fresh new “watery” map on Valley Season 4
• A huge truckload of bug fixes that you notified us about, to considerably improve your Valley experience
• Grow your farm with new expansion areas, some with new decorations too
• Sanctuary: We welcome the Zebras and their new unique decorations
• 3 new crops: Sesame, ginger and mushrooms
• 8 new products ranging from creamy mushroom soup, yummy sesame ice cream and all the way to refreshing apple ginger tea
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• Land Expansion, Town buildings and Barn & Silo Upgrade materials can now be traded within neighborhood trading (limited amounts)
• Reroll Greg’s roadside shop using diamonds to get even better deals of the day
• When planting crops, you can now see how long they take to grow
• Purchased boosters are now marked so they can be easily identified
• We have sped up the truck, Tom, and the Postman, so they can reach you faster
• New decorations in the Derby rewards
• A boatload of additional bugs fixed
• Stay tuned for our spooky Halloween celebrations
Don’t forget to connect to Supercell ID within Hay Day to save your farm progress!
We love getting feedback from all of you, so please visit our Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and YouTube channels and share your feedback with us so we can keep making Hay Day even better!