Remember The Milk App Description & Overview
Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
* Fixed: An issue where changing a subtask’s parent in the web app would keep it attached to its previous parent in the app in some cases.
* Fixed: An issue where subtasks couldn't be reordered by drag and drop in some cases.
* Improved: Handling of subscription renewals.
Do you like Remember The Milk apps? Please share!
Remember The Milk App Tips & Tricks
Remember The Milk Screenshots
Remember The Milk Reviews
My must have favorite app.
By Rino Marsala
There are so many 'productivity' apps out there it's easy to simply get lost looking for the perfect app. What I like about RTM is it's simple interface with options to scale and customise. Also customer service super responsive 🐨
All in one
This has been a great way for me to keep track of multiple on-going things at once.
A good app
The app no longer crashes on startup. Would love to be able to quick-change more items in a task (like location or tags), but aside from that it works well.
Does what it says on the tin.
Excellent mobile productivity
I've used Remember The Milk since 2007, and their iOS app has been my favorite way to manage my tasks and stay on top of everything.
Smart Lists are my favorite because I can see just what I want to do, but I also love the subtasks, drag and drop ordering, multi-edit, and quick navigation through the app. The Evernote integration is handy also.
Helps me remember everything!
Rock solid, reliable and fully featured. I really find this app to be extremely useful and helpful. Thank you!
Moved from asana
Simple and effective
Best I've Found So Far
I have fairly extensive experience with task management software. I'm still bewildered by Microsoft's lack of support for its task function in Outlook. At least RTM has robust smart lists (predefined queries), requirements for serious use of any task management system.
Simple. Intuitive. A service with apps and plug-ins for multiple devices/OSs. I'm a fan!
Easy to use, cross platform to-do list
I've tried many digital to-do lists. Most are too complicated, offer too many extra features, or are cumbersome to use. Remember The Milk is perfect for me! It is easy to use; offers features that are actually usable, like repeating tasks and scheduling start dates or finish dates; it syncs perfectly between all my devices; and I've even set it up so I can tell Siri to remind me to do something and it schedules into RTM. And who wouldn't love looking at a cute cow every day!
For many years, in the dark ages prior to smart phones, I used the paper Franklin day planner.
And like exercise equipment, it works well if you use it. Then when I got my smart phone, I tried a number of different planning apps. Apps which interfaced with calendars, and made lists, and provided reminders. But I was still looking for that Franklin day planner feel, because that's what I was used to. Then, despite the odd name, I tripped over RTM, and immediately I felt comfortable with a smart phone planning app for the first time. RTM is just as good as the effort you put into it. I use it every day but I am sure I don't use it to its potential. I probably ought to write an RTM reminder to myself to take advantage of an RTM tutorial. I know that RTM has helped me save money and helped me make money. And like I said, I feel comfortable with it. And if any RTM people read this review, thanks for being there. Good job.