Equalizer+ is an all-in-one music player - equalizer - bass booster that offers brilliant sound quality, automatically optimized depending on the headphones used. Access your entire music library: iTunes, Google Drive, and Dropbox with offline mode - no wifi needed!
Quality-focused, Equalizer+ makes it possible for you to mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience. Adjust songs that have too much or too little highs and lows, boost your bass to give more depth to your tracks, play your playlists like a DJ with the special DJ transitions, watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music...you control the sound!
ACCESS ALL YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS
- cloud storages access: Dropbox, Google Drive & iCloud (premium version)
- offline mode: no internet or WiFi needed (premium version)
- local music: all your iTunes tracks will automatically appear on Equalizer+
- import your iTunes playlists or directly create new ones on Equalizer+ (premium version)
- iTunes shared folder access: transfer your tracks between your computer and your device without having to synchronize with iTunes
- contextual search feature: gives results sorted by songs, artists, albums, or playlists
THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE MUSIC PLAYER
- 7-band equalizer (from bass to high) to tailor your songs to your taste
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (Flat, Pop, Rock, Electro, Dance, R&B, Hip hop, Jazz, Acoustic, Classical)
- all major audio formats supported: mp3, FLAC...
- possibility to save and edit your own custom presets (premium version)
- powerful bass booster: control the depth of your tracks (premium version)
- spectral representation of the sound: watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music thanks to awesome visualizers (Spectrum is FREE - other visualizers available in the premium version)
- Airplay compatibility: dedicated view for the visualizers, watch your sound move on your tv!
- Fade (DJ mode): access 6 predefined transition modes, and choose when to trigger the next track (premium version)
- queue system: prepare your tracklist in advance
- 3-status 'repeat' function: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition
- shuffle function: play your songs in random mode
- music progression bar: easy navigation within your music
- iPad special landscape mode
- Sleep Timer: schedule the music stop, Equalizer+ will automatically stop when needed (premium version)
Follow us :
Question? Suggestion? Want to say hi? Contact our team : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
The applications Equalizer+ HD music player was published
in the category Music on 2013-12-26 and
was developed by MWM.
The file size is 103.86 MB.
The current version is 2.05.09 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
This update contains:
- minor bug fixes
- the general improvement of the app's performances.
So I got the app went to start listening my Apple Music and you must get premium to even listen to Apple Music. The main title of the app is a bass booster yet you have to pay for it? DON’T DOWNLOAD! SAVE YOUR SELF SOME TIME!
WHAT THE HECK ERR I WAIT THE BASS EQ TO BE PORTABLE ER I.E YOU TUBE AND WHY YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THE BASS BOOST BRUH EQUALIZER HUH EXPLAIN PLZ ASLO THE 10m version on uh ANDRIOD though it’s kinda uh bull bull bruh at least ITS FREE. DANGYUM IT APP STORE FIXXXXXXX.
Don’t get me wrong, the idea of turning songs of your own into cliché bass boosted dubstep sounds great. but if you think i’m spending upwards of 50 dollars to add some bass to maybe 6 of my 5000 songs youre crazy. this app should’ve been better thought out before you decided to not allow copywriter songs. not only that, if you choose not to blow your money on this app like a normal human being, the only ability you have is to basically turn your volume up and down. if i could rate lower i would.
They ask if you want to use Apple Music, then they download your whole playlist. Seems awesome.... but Apple Music songs won’t play for copyright reasons. so if you only Apple Music this app is pointless.
Dont do it
It used to be my favorite EQ up until a months ago. It crashes after a few minutes of play. No mater how many times I removed and downloaded the app after each up grade it keeps crashing. I tried another iPhone, the same thing.
They want u to pay for music u already have and there’s no free music the sound is pretty bad to I love musi that is a great app not this.
Play/pause doesn't work with beats or apple earpods only fwd
The app’s advertisement on the App Store makes it seem like the app is completely free and with the click of a button you can do it, but in reality the app has so many hidden fees once you download it. If you’re interested, I’d recommend you look for a better app!