Equalizer+ is an all-in-one music player - equalizer - bass booster that offers brilliant sound quality, automatically optimized depending on the headphones used. Access your entire music library: iTunes, Google Drive, and Dropbox with offline mode - no wifi needed!
Quality-focused, Equalizer+ makes it possible for you to mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience. Adjust songs that have too much or too little highs and lows, boost your bass to give more depth to your tracks, play your playlists like a DJ with the special DJ transitions, watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music...you control the sound!
ACCESS ALL YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS
- cloud storages access: Dropbox, Google Drive & iCloud (premium version)
- offline mode: no internet or WiFi needed (premium version)
- local music: all your iTunes tracks will automatically appear on Equalizer+
- import your iTunes playlists or directly create new ones on Equalizer+ (premium version)
- iTunes shared folder access: transfer your tracks between your computer and your device without having to synchronize with iTunes
- contextual search feature: gives results sorted by songs, artists, albums, or playlists
THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE MUSIC PLAYER
- 7-band equalizer (from bass to high) to tailor your songs to your taste
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (Flat, Pop, Rock, Electro, Dance, R&B, Hip hop, Jazz, Acoustic, Classical)
- all major audio formats supported: mp3, FLAC...
- possibility to save and edit your own custom presets (premium version)
- powerful bass booster: control the depth of your tracks (premium version)
- spectral representation of the sound: watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music thanks to awesome visualizers (Spectrum is FREE - other visualizers available in the premium version)
- Airplay compatibility: dedicated view for the visualizers, watch your sound move on your tv!
- Fade (DJ mode): access 6 predefined transition modes, and choose when to trigger the next track (premium version)
- queue system: prepare your tracklist in advance
- 3-status 'repeat' function: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition
- shuffle function: play your songs in random mode
- music progression bar: easy navigation within your music
- iPad special landscape mode
- Sleep Timer: schedule the music stop, Equalizer+ will automatically stop when needed (premium version)
Follow us :
Question? Suggestion? Want to say hi? Contact our team : [email protected]
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
The applications Equalizer+ HD music player was published
in the category Music on 2013-12-26 and
was developed by MWM.
The file size is 108.50 MB.
The current version is 2.05.11 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
This update contains:
- minor bug fixes
7.99 per week
I thought I could make old songs from queen, etc into a modern version but NO you decide to make me pay. Big scam I am deleting this.
After the free week trial you automatically get switched to the automatically recurring WEEKLY fee that works out to $415 a year!
They says that apparently my app music won’t allow it to use any of my music
I can’t play for free
Ok how do u work the app I have searched lots of people and song and it won’t pop up anything can I have help please???
Won’t let me listen to my music off of ITunes
Kind dumb how it allows Apple Music but for copy right reasons you can’t? Let’s be real here for a second to say this app blows completely. It’s useless unless you have music you can use, but for me only having Apple Music and pandora premium. This app and every other one is as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop
Can’t use this application if Apple denies me service because of a copyright problem, 1/10 wouldn’t not recommend.
For an expensive app I would expect much better than this. Not easy to use, keeps crashing, poor sound quality the list goes on. Do yourself a solid.....steer clear
Antique design, high energy consumption and an incompetent customer support. One star is too much!
I have used a few of these guys apps and honestly I won’t even bother trying anymore of them
Really great and fun way to play music. It's like a virtual DJ
This app has RECENTLY taken $15 dollars out of my bank for no reason or permission what so ever how can we resolve this and get my money back?
I’m a iPhone X 12.l user. I have found that this app just keeps crashing when using the lighting headphone jack attaching your own headphones. This app is amazing when it doesn’t crash. You can’t use features on your headphones, Such as pausing a track, but you can skip songs and turn volume up and answer calls. I really hope they fix these annoying bugs.
All of my Apple music cannot be played through this app due to"copyright reasons". So that makes this equaliser null and void for iPhones with Apple music.
Can you guys allow a free option like what you had a couple months ago. I relied on you guys for music and safe downloading but now that’s not available and it’s quite frustration coz I don’t know of any decent equalising apps. Please make downloading optional again for those who don’t want to pay.
i cant use this app to balance output between left and right channels. otherwise its ok, but thats why i paid
Good but they hassle you to death even after you pay so down 1 star rating, Same here a good app but they just had to ruin it didn't they...hassle you until you hate it
What the heck when I entered the app it but not let me get past the purchased screen
I purchased this app three times and none of the upgrades had what you’re doing now. Many times I complained about how it would shutdown automatically and you couldn’t give me a reason why. Now you have an update and what to have it as subscription when I had half the extras to have the equalizer and bass boost! Yup! This is definitely going to be deleted! I’ll find something else. A TOTAL RIPOFF!!! 😡
Pay $8 per week and when you try to stop the subscription it won’t work. I’ve been getting charged for the past month.
I’m not trying to pay to have phone software to be able to edit music should be free
You don’t have to pay if you don’t want to. You can just use the limited free version. Yea right. People who paid for the previous premium version should not be forced to listen to a free one, or worse pay for a subscription. Notice how the ratings have went way down over time.
It’s a great app and I love the features, but 8 dollars a week is pretty expensive to boost base and cross fade songs, when I can find other apps that can do it for free.
should be able to use eq on more than 1 music platform, should be able to use on soundcloud, youtube etc.
This app would be worth paying for if it could access Apple Music.
I really like the app I just don’t like the fact that you can’t use it with Apple Music and I only have 2 songs legitimately downloaded without Apple Music so I really can’t use it and $7.99 a week? Come on that’s insane
Absolutely great app
A good smooth working app Nice features improves the sound very well
Looks awesome, works great, very good futures. Thanks big up!