The original AdBlock for iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10 (32-bit and 64-bit). We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012.
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. It works with every app, not just Safari. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads in all of your apps, including games and entertainment apps. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device and improve your iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock for iOS are:
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock works on any iOS 8, 9 and 10 device, even if it's not 64-bit. Take advantage of ad blocking even on older iPhone and iPad.
• AdBlock works seamlessly with other iOS apps displaying ads served over the Internet. Forget about ads in games, utilities and on websites.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of blocked domains and synchronize your filters between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording of your web and in-app activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through proxy or VPN server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock for iOS is very simple! Just download the app, enable the "magic switch" and tap the "Install" button. It takes less than 20 seconds to complete.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date.
• AdBlock works with Safari and 99% of other apps (including other browsers like Chrome). Benefit from ad blocking in your favourite Internet browser on iOS.
• AdBlock comes with a very handy widget to quickly enable or disable ad blocking on your device.
• AdBlock is not compatible with Personal VPN connections. You can't use AdBlock simultaneously with Personal VPN.
• Blocking ads may not work on networks where DNS traffic is intercepted by the ISP (DNS hijacking). Please refer to https://www.adblockios.com/faq/ for more information.
-=[ iOS 9.3 bug ]=-
Due to a confirmed bug in iOS 9.3 - 9.3.5, AdBlock can cause some websites to freeze when loading. Apple fixed the bug in iOS 10. Please update to iOS 10 to resolve this problem. Unfortunately this cannot be fixed with an app update (it's a bug in iOS, not in AdBlock app).
The applications AdBlock was published
in the category Utilities on 2014-03-16 and
was developed by FutureMind.
The file size is 18.29 MB.
The current version is 2.8.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Fixed a bug with widget randomly disabling AdBlock
Fixed a problem with with AdBlock being disabled on first run/profile installation
Other fixes and improvements
Straight up doesn't work.
الصراحه البرنامج فاشل وماله داعي للتحميل ياخواني انصحكم نصيحة مجرب كلام فارغ مثل باقي البرامج المجانيه
Net is still flooded with ads.
Gets the job done blocking invasive ads on websites.
برنامج ممتاز جدا
Thanks a lot this is awesome i finally have a clean apps from ads
😀HOW IS THIS FREE?!
This is the best ad blocker, period.
one of the best apps. But need some update
Used to work great, but ever since the latest IOS update, it only works with wifi. When not on wifi, the status turns orange and says "Network Error."
4 stars because it does not block ALL ads like it says. Ad Choices is still popping up ads when watching videos.
Most other add blockers you have to pay for like on almost every where but this you just have to pay like $2 and your fine!
Just need to update it frequently.
Occasionally I will notice that the Adblock widget will be turned off on its own. Not sure if this is a problem within the app or my phone. Otherwise, works perfectly. Would recommend
Best add blocker ever get this if you want to block ads jump on this and they keep upgrading to make it even better good job for the people that made this app keep the good work up keep all those ads away for the customers that love this app thank you
It has a terrible track record of killing itself whenever it pleases ..don't buy this expecting a stable always working adblocker but it knowing it will have many moments of not working.. But when it does work be grateful enjoy it while it lasts .. Put a widget on the notifications center In case it self destructs itself ... When it works it Blocks ads but do to the continuing issue with it disabling itself I can't praise it with stars sense this issue never seems to be top priority to fix .. Even on a factory reset iPod 6 it stills randomly kills itself Buyer beware ..wait for it to go free both my iPad and iPod have issues with this not worth it ...
App worked perfectly on wifi and cellular before, but of late only works on wifi. I hope an update is pushed soon to fix the bug.
It does work for blocking ads, blocks them 99% of the time