From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $8.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.jsonline.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for iPad/iPhone was published
in the category News on 2012-05-22 and
was developed by Gannett.
The file size is 105.00 MB.
The current version is 5.0.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Our new navigation design just made it a lot easier for you to find the news you want to read.
• Top Stories: Today's front page - articles, videos and galleries curated by our Editors.
• Discover: Quickly scan the day's most read stories.
• Sections: Find your go to news sections or discover something new.
• Settings: Tap to send feedback (we'd love to hear it), manage your account (subscribe, sign in) and find your favorite features - Night Mode, Offline Reading, Saved Stories, News Alerts - all in one spot.
I am really liking the new, revised app. Having quick access to the sections I always use is very helpful.
View it every day. Great app. Great coverage of Packers and Badgers.
Relevant local and global content. Good technical interface. Very happy with my subscription.
This app works very well on my iPhone and iPad, and while the news stories vary in quality and importance, I appreciate having it as a free source of news.
Plenty of articles to read. Always up to date. I love this app, and the sentinel.
I like to read and support the local paper. The MJS still have good local coverage at its investigating unit is first rate. With the decline in circulation and number of reports the depth of coverage has declined. The USA network focus increase the oaper's national and international resources but little space is allocated to this news. The app contains good content but it is somewhat difficult to navigate. Why is the "home" link buried under the " investigations " section? This should be easier to find
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has one of the best news websites and apps that I've seen. Very easy to navigate. Great local sports coverage - some of the finest writers in the industry. Only complaint would be to make it easier to search for older articles, even from a couple days earlier.
Love the Journal Sentinel, been reading it for 30 years. Now with the app it's that much easier!
Love this app...and this from someone who loves having a physical newspaper in hand. Nicely done, Journal Sentinel.
I really enjoy the app. It sets up very well for me.
I agree with the folks who miss the old NewsWatch, and prefer the JSOnline look. But the quality of the stories is still pretty high.
I love the new JS-Online App / Easy and quick to use and easy to connect with other papers all over the US
This app has good Wisconsin news coverage.
Enjoy coverage related to politics-- keep holding Walker accountable for the stupid stuff he says. Packers beat writers are the best, especially Bob McGinn!
After finally recognizing my login info after about 15 attempts, the app works fairly well.
Good app overall but needs better interface to browse a greater number of stories like the drudgerport
Great sports coverage. Enjoy badger coverage especially
The new look of the JS is great but after the first page go back and separate the news articles by national, local, sports, living etc.
Covers the State pretty well but I like the sports writers a lot - that's really why we subscribe....coverage of Packers is excellent.