From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $7.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.jsonline.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for iPad/iPhone was published
in the category News on 2012-05-22 and
was developed by Gannett.
The file size is 77.02 MB.
The current version is 4.12.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Fixed a bug that was causing video pop up ads to appear in the app.
• Performance and stability improvements.
• Questions about your subscription? Check out Subscription Support in the app's Settings.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is the best overall source for news about Milwaukee County and the Wisconsin state government. The only weakness is that coverage of surrounding counties and municipalities in their weekly NOW section seems to be a mile wide and an inch deep. However, the Journal Sentinel provides excellent, in depth, investigative reports delving into local, state, and national issues that are not reported elsewhere.
Great app for a great paper in a great town.
I'm old school, as I still enjoy holding and reading the newspaper every morning while eating breakfast. But when traveling for work or play, my reliable backup is JSOnline. Thank you to all the long time newspaper employees, at all levels, for hanging in there and adapting to the changing times from newsprint to electronic media. I appreciate you! Stay the course, please!
Use to love this app but the articles have not been updated for over a week. What is the problem?
I like keeping current with events in and around Milwaukee..Always check It when traveling. Joan B
Long time subscriber, solid reporting.
Moved out of state 30 years ago but always keep up to date with the MJS, especially the Packers. Also really enjoy Paul Smith's Outdoor columns, very informative with first hand accounts.
Seems like Gannett has lost interest in business reporting.
Everything is current. Love the new look. Articles are very clear and concise. My one stop shop to get my updates on Milwaukee and Wisconsin. Helps me stay connected .
View it every day. Great app. Great coverage of Packers and Badgers.
Great sports coverage. Enjoy badger coverage especially
The new look of the JS is great but after the first page go back and separate the news articles by national, local, sports, living etc.
Covers the State pretty well but I like the sports writers a lot - that's really why we subscribe....coverage of Packers is excellent.
The home page and Newswatch are very missed. It's tougher and less intuitive to navigate and looks like all the other Gannett sites, which I know is the intent. JSOnline, we hardly knew yee...
Liked the format previously but serviceable now.
Easy to nav and always up to date with the latest news
For all of the important news locally and abroad. It's been a part of my life for 35 years!
It is an amazing way to experience all the news for today. Thank you. Oh yes, the Packers and Badger coverage is outstanding
I like the format. Very easy to read and scroll through the days' news.