We make math fun & engaging. Over 15 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 15 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Math skills + fun rewards = engaging for kids. Kids will love the graphics, music, and tools they can use to solve problems. The aquarium play also is fun and rewarding.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
“Exhaustive treatment of second grade math subjects that includes a full year's worth of problems, completion of which will pave the way for long term success in mathematics.” - SmartAppsForKids.com
Content Coverage: 71+ math skills (Grade 2)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Move up and down grade levels within the same app.
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order three digit numbers. Practice skip counting and recognize even/odd numbers
3. Add within 20 - Fluently add within 20 including word problems
4. Subtract within 20 - Fluently subtract within 20 including word problems
5. Add within 100 - Use place value understanding to add two digit numbers
6. Subtract within 100 - Use place value understanding to subtract two digit numbers
7. Add within 1000 - Add two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
8. Subtract within 1000 - Subtraction involving two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
9. Time - Read and set time to 5 minutes using analog and digital clocks
10. Money - Work with money coins to count money and solve problems involving money amounts
11. Measurements - Measure and estimate lengths of objects in customary and metric units
12. Data - Represent and interpret data in up to 4 categories using line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry - Identify two dimensional shapes including pentagons and hexagons, partition shapes into halves, thirds and fourths
• Plans: $9.99/month, $23.99/quarter or $79.99/year
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
The applications 2nd Grade Math - Addition & Subtraction Kids Games was published
in the category Education on 2011-11-10 and
was developed by StudyPad, Inc..
The file size is 414.24 MB.
The current version is 5.4.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this update, we’ve added Kindergarten grade level. Your kids can now practice math from Kindergarten to Grade 5 in the same app.
If you like Splash Math, please rate and review the app on the App Store. It helps!
Love this app for my son ! It is exactly what he is learning in his grade and it's fun for him
They claim it can be used for free, but that is only true if you sign up for a subscription before you can access the "free" portion. They are obviously hoping you forget to cancel your subscription and pay for the year. If it is a free trial, it should be free. Once I decide I like it for my kids, I could then subscribe.
My daughter has tried other apps but the time clock factor is a feature that has really discouraged her from using. This app gamifies it more and she loves to practice math, asking more than the minimum required time!
After trying several apps we were introduced to IXL through my child's school. Everyone is happy! Mom's happy because her daughter is getting the reinforcement she needs to improve on her math skills and work towards mastery. Child is happy because she doesn't feel the rush that other sites create with a timer and is having fun even though she is doing schoolwork. Thank you IXL for creating a site that truly is helping my child succeed in math.
The app advertises free but it's actually a monthly subscription just to start the "free trial"
My daughter really loves doing math on this app!
The app is great. We finished the 1st grade app and now we are using the 2nd grade app. I have got it all integrated and purchased thru 5th grade. Always get rapid responses to problems. <3 these apps!
This app is fun and made my child excited about math - awesome!
So much math thumbsup
My daughter has ADD and struggles in math at school. This app has helped her more than anything else. She nowlooks forward to doing math and asks to play Splash Math! Worth every penny!!!!
A fun differentiated addition math game to end the week @munsonelem 2nd grade! #LoveMyJob #laf
My son enjoys using it.
Awesome app if you don't mind paying a monthly subscription. We were really disappointed when we realized how expensive it was.
Have to pay in order to be able to get more than 10 questions per day.
Love this app 💙💙 great for addition math for younger children.
My girls love this app...
I loved this app. I BOUGHT the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade levels. Recently though, my kids are limited to 10 questions a day and if hey want more I have to pay a monthly/yearly fee?!?! What a joke!
I love this app!😍
My son has been using for about 6 months. Math is his least favorite subject. It's provided him a wonderful method to practice math. It's been a savior over the summer, as he has continued learning and practicing math skills. Various studies show that children who do not practice math over the summer lose a significant portion of learned skills.
They want to sell subscription service of $6-8/month, Otherwise the child is limited to 10 problems per day. Not very helpful, other reviews must be friends of app developers since that was left out of most of the reviews. Very disappointing, even more so that you have to provide your email to set it up and they fail to tell you it is limited until you have reached your 10 problems.
Got this app for my son over the summer. It is very good and he loves it. Having him prepare for second grade...