** LABOR DAY SALE - SAVE 60% on the #1 Handheld Chartplotter **
** iNavX: Normally USD$49.99 / NOW $19.99
* Navigate Confidently, Navigate with iNavX - the world's #1 Handheld Chartplotter
* And, the ONLY app to provide all your favorite charts from your favorite chart providers including Navionics!
“Editor's Choice” - Practical Sailor
"The Standard" - Cruising Magazine
"Must Have List" - Cruising World
Trusted internationally by casual and professional sailors, cruisers, boaters, fishermen, and divers.
Downloads iNavX TODAY and automatically receive a complimentary copy of the official and up-to-date high resolution NOAA RNC United States marine raster charts.
iNavX is the ONLY APP to give you access all of your favorite charts directly through the app. Fully enabled with one-touch purchase and download, iNavX gives users the most streamlined access to the broadest set of marine charts and maps from multiple providers.
• NV Charts
• Theyr Weather
• Waterway Guide
• Trak Maps
iNavX takes handheld marine navigation to the next level.
• Anglers: Discover new fishing spots by scouting out deep holes and inlets. Locate the best fishing conditions by identifying cold fronts. Save your best fishing spots with the only app that offers unlimited markers.
• Sailors: Plan great routes with waypoint and route management. Have proactive sail management with GRIB weather forecasts. Then keep watch with integration with external AIS receivers and responders. And remember great locations by geotagging photos.
• Boaters: Stay up to date on boating conditions with weather forecasts that includes currents, winds, and swells. Manage your equipment with nautical instrument integration. Then save and share great boating routes to share with the track log.
ADVANCED FEATURES - iNavX is the most feature rich app available, and all for one great price:
Advanced Chart Plotter
• Plot your position in real-time using your device's built-in GPS
• Easily pan, zoom, and rotate charts (including course up)
• Print a detailed chart to use in combination with the app
• Create waypoints and plan routes to navigate between them
• Track log allows you to record your actual route
• Import/Export data in KML (Google Earth) or GPX format
• Acts as a repeater for popular marine navigation software MacENC
• Supports NMEA data over TCP/IP (using Wifi)
• Integrates with external GPS, AIS receivers & transponders
• Connect nautical instruments: Depth, Speed, Wind, Engine, Batteries, etc.
• GRIB weather forecast
• Anchor alarm
• AIS alarm
• Port/navaid search
“iNavX is the original and still one of the best navigation apps.” – Practical Sailor
“The most full-featured navigation app around and viewed by many as the standard” – Sail Magazine
"The #1 recommended marine charting app" - iMarineApps
NEW CHART STORE
Purchase all your favorite charts. Chart subscriptions vary by chart and provider from $9.99 to $199 for 1-year from the date of subscription and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
User's Guide: http://inavx.com/help/
The applications iNavX – Sailing, Boating and Marine Navigation was published
in the category Navigation on 2008-08-02 and
was developed by NavX Studios LLC.
The file size is 79.09 MB.
The current version is 5.0.9 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
Exciting release including:
• Navionics+ charts now available for purchase!
• Other bug fixes & speed improvements
Please email us if you run into any issues:
If you enjoy using iNavX, please take a minute to leave a review in the App Store. If you've reviewed a previous version please resubmit it as ratings reset with each update. We really appreciate your support!
They didn't even try to make the map selection user friendly. You have to scroll through pages and page to get what you want.
Fairly easy to use! I have been using a Furuno chart plotter which is a bear to operate. More time to figure out than time of actual navigation. I like the idea that I can down load and update any chart anytime anywhere. NOAA charts are free! Some of the procedures aren't as intuitive as I would like. I'm of an age where my memory isn't quite so good so would like to see a simple easy to use set of basic instructions. As it is an app on installed on my iPad It reduces the need for a standalone chart plotter and other computer gadgets greatly reducing onboard clutter and frustration. Overall, a great app at a fair price. Customer service is great too!
Purchased on the water with our first boat when the chartplotter stopped working. Had to navigate some skinny bay water and the app performed its job. Since then I continue to use it planning out routes, fishing spots, etc and am very happy with it.
New user of this navigational app and I really like it so far!
It took a little time to master but we have been cruising full time for almost 4 years using INavX and love it...
This app works flawlessly. We don't leave the dock without it.
This is a great app for the price. However, managing Chart downloads is extremely inefficient and time consuming. They should give you the option to download only specific regions (i.e. New England, or Florida) and not a whole coasts. They should also allow you to batch delete charts and not have to delete them individually, each with the multiple menu selections just to remove one chart at a time.
Just love it. Getting data from the MacBook down below makes it absolutely nuts! I can check VMG, tack angles, wind forecast, absolutely everything from anywhere on the boat! Then I can take it to my friend's boat who has no instruments and plot out the laylines for the Saturday W/L course without missing a step. This is a must have. Now if only a manufacturer stepped up and made an elegant waterproof case solution, Apple and iNavx could/would give Garmin/Nobeltec/MaxSea and all the others a run for their money! 6 years later and it is still my go to. Just completed another race/delivery 500+nm without a single problem from iNavX.
With Navionics charts on iPad Pro it crashes all the time. It is a safety hazard and should not be marketed or at least with a warning.
There are some quirks, but this is a great app which reads my knotmeter, wind instruments, and gps. I think i know how to get the ais going, finally. The iPad Mini serves as my primary chartplotter US NOAA charts are great, CHS not so much on the Great Lakes.
One of the best apps on navigation
Have reinstalled, done multiple reboots and the app restarts the iPad EVERY time. Have no other issues with any other program. $100 in charts are useless.
I have been using this app for 2 years with success. I have found the convenience of the app and it's ease of use on the water, even in those "hectic " moments maneuvering under sail to be excellent. Of course I use paper charts when expedient but in most near shore situations the app meets my needs.
The app crashes every few minutes. This makes it unusable. If it didn't crash all the time (on iPhone 7 Plus), I'd give it 3 stars for having a poor user interface.
Very disappointed, I purchased expensive charts of bvi for my iPhone 6 and was not allowed to put them on my new iPad Pro. I guess I didn't read the fine print. So I have to pay an additional $69.00. Not happy
I find it easy to use and very helpful in waters I'm not familiar with.
Very nice product for any boater! Everything from a kayak to a luxury yacht. Every boater needs this!
The best navigation app!!!!