Prepare your child for Preschool, Kindergarten, first grade, and beyond with this interactive educational app from Originator - Endless Learning Academy! Kids will learn across a broad and growing curriculum all while having FUN with the help of the adorable Endless monsters!
Based on classroom-proven learning techniques developed by Originator and now used by tens of millions of children, your child will be engaged and delighted while getting a head start in school.
Endless Learning Academy includes thousands of interactive learning activities covering:
- …and much more
In addition to activity-based learning, Endless Learning Academy includes hours of video lessons on hundreds of subjects to deepen your child’s early learning. The video lessons include:
- Time & duration (e.g. morning, before, after)
- Colors & shapes (e.g. red, blue, circle)
- Size & weight (e.g. big, small, tall)
- Direction & orientation (e.g. top, bottom, over, under)
- Physical states & conditions (e.g. on, off, fast, slow)
- Actions (e.g. throw, catch, sit, stand)
- Anatomy (e.g. eyes, ears, hands, feet)
- Human senses & functions (e.g. sleep, smell, hear, yawn)
- Hobbies (e.g. bicycling, climbing, baking, dancing)
- Social emotions (e.g. share, help, determination, friendship)
- Feelings (e.g. brave, curious, excited, proud)
- Weather & seasons (e.g. rain, summer, thunder, wind)
- Geography & places (e.g. farm, garden, lake)
- Plants & animals (e.g. bird, elephant, fruit, flower)
- Physical science (e.g. sun, stars)
- Thousands of interactive puzzles let your child see, hear, and feel concepts come to life.
- Thousands of delightful animations reinforce basic concepts, deeper understanding, and subtle nuances.
- 7-day free trial gives you unlimited access to all activities and lessons in the app before paying. A limited version of the app is available even for non-subscribers.
- 3D Touch on enabled iPhones makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Designed and developed for children of ages 2-6.
- 100% free of advertisements and offers.
- Learn on the go. Offline mode gives you access to all activities and lessons even when the device is not connected to the internet.
- Endless Learning Academy was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
** NOTE: In online mode, the app must be connected to the internet and have ample disk space to play most lessons and activities
Endless Learning Academy is a subscription service that gives total access to all lessons and activities, plus new material as it's added!
- Subscribe to Endless Learning Academy for only $6.99/month. A lifetime subscription is also available for a discounted one-time fee.
- Your subscription gives you complete access to the app on Apple TV.
- You can cancel the subscription renewal online anytime. There is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple iTunes Account after the 7-day free trial or at the confirmation of your purchase of the lifetime subscription.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current active period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by going to the user's App Store Account Settings.
Audio technology in music activity by Superpowered.
The applications Endless Learning Academy was published
in the category Education on 2015-12-03 and
was developed by Originator Inc..
The file size is 735.03 MB.
The current version is 6.9 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Minor bug fixes.
Kid happy; mom ecstatic without guilt. Best game for toddler. My 2 year old can recognize all 26 letters by sight. Can count to 20 ( all the -teens sound the same, lol), knows his colors and shapes. I give credit to this Endless game series, your baby can learn DVD program, Highlights Hello magazine, books and good old fashioned mothering. There is no other app like this out there. I've been looking and all found fall short in comparison. Thank you Endless Academy for adding to my mommy toolbox.
Fix the game!!
I love everything about this app. My three year old learned new words within two days of using this and is recognizing words and letters now. I can't recommend this enough!
These are the only learning apps that have made it past my 6 year old's very particular taste. We have tried every learning app you can think of over the years and these Endless learning apps are the ONLY ones he actually uses and loves. I sit with him every day and go over reading and site words and such but if it weren't for these apps my son would not be reading as well as he does today. So why are these so good and effective? So I think it's 3 things... 1) They work for all types of learning modalities. My son is a kinesthetic/audio so all the moving and wiggling of the letters and words and characters is just so entertaining. 2) The look overall is just so asthetically pleasing and the layout and tasks just really work and flow well. Usually these cartoon shows are just hard to look at and they are clunky! The tasks in a typical learning app are either too hard too easy or just not that fun AND worst of all... they don't do a good job at even helping them learn to read. The Endless Learning Apps just get everything so right! 3) The vibe... now this sounds weird but this is the main difference I think. My son made a comment on this the other day and it really made me think. He said the Endless Learnging Apps don't talk to me like I'm a baby. Now that really hit home. In these Endless Learning apps the characters are all so personable and funny which is so great, but the thing that you really see is that they aren't talking down to the kids. A lot of these apps will have some lady saying REALLY loud..."Good for You!" Every 5 seconds after you just spelled the word "Ball". It seems like that would be something you would want... you know... encouragement, but when my son said that, I went back and listened to a few of the old apps we had and really realized... they all baby-talked at the kids. He stopped using those apps within a week of playing with them. The Endless Reader apps feel more respectful to the childs growing mind. That's the best way I can describe it. These apps truly helped my son read and I'm happy that I got a chance to share that with you.
want to cancel...can't . This stinks. Why is this even allowed in the app store...
I can't get this cancelled and I am getting angry! I don't want it! Will be a shame if I have to cancel my card just to get this to stop!
As somebody in reviews said, no credit given to previous customers. We bought that app some time ago as our son liked other apps of Endless, and he was able to use it. However, recently I was putting it on and got really surprised as most of it is locked, and I need subscription to continue using it. Not too fair for those customers who already purchased the app long ago.
No credit given if you already own 4 of the 6 parts....a terrible deal for previous customers!
Do not download as the app allows kids to subscribe. Parents will be surprised with a 6.99 charge.
Very good educational tool! My daughter loves to "play" and her daycare teacher is impressed with how much she knows!