Prepare your child for Preschool, Kindergarten, first grade, and beyond with this interactive educational app from Originator - Endless Learning Academy! Kids will learn across a broad and growing curriculum all while having FUN with the help of the adorable Endless monsters!
Based on classroom-proven learning techniques developed by Originator and now used by tens of millions of children, your child will be engaged and delighted while getting a head start in school.
Endless Learning Academy includes thousands of interactive learning activities covering:
- …and much more
In addition to activity-based learning, Endless Learning Academy includes hours of video lessons on hundreds of subjects to deepen your child’s early learning. The video lessons include:
- Time & duration (e.g. morning, before, after)
- Colors & shapes (e.g. red, blue, circle)
- Size & weight (e.g. big, small, tall)
- Direction & orientation (e.g. top, bottom, over, under)
- Physical states & conditions (e.g. on, off, fast, slow)
- Actions (e.g. throw, catch, sit, stand)
- Anatomy (e.g. eyes, ears, hands, feet)
- Human senses & functions (e.g. sleep, smell, hear, yawn)
- Hobbies (e.g. bicycling, climbing, baking, dancing)
- Social emotions (e.g. share, help, determination, friendship)
- Feelings (e.g. brave, curious, excited, proud)
- Weather & seasons (e.g. rain, summer, thunder, wind)
- Geography & places (e.g. farm, garden, lake)
- Plants & animals (e.g. bird, elephant, fruit, flower)
- Physical science (e.g. sun, stars)
- Thousands of interactive puzzles let your child see, hear, and feel concepts come to life.
- Thousands of delightful animations reinforce basic concepts, deeper understanding, and subtle nuances.
- 7-day free trial gives you unlimited access to all activities and lessons in the app before paying. A limited version of the app is available even for non-subscribers.
- 3D Touch on enabled iPhones makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Designed and developed for children of ages 2-6.
- 100% free of advertisements and offers.
- Learn on the go. Offline mode gives you access to all activities and lessons even when the device is not connected to the internet.
- Endless Learning Academy was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
** NOTE: In online mode, the app must be connected to the internet and have ample disk space to play most lessons and activities
Endless Learning Academy is a subscription service that gives total access to all lessons and activities, plus new material as it's added!
- Subscribe to Endless Learning Academy for only $6.99/month. A lifetime subscription is also available for a discounted one-time fee.
- Your subscription gives you complete access to the app on Apple TV.
- You can cancel the subscription renewal online anytime. There is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple iTunes Account after the 7-day free trial or at the confirmation of your purchase of the lifetime subscription.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current active period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by going to the user's App Store Account Settings.
Audio technology in music activity by Superpowered.
The applications Endless Learning Academy was published
in the category Education on 2015-12-03 and
was developed by Originator Inc..
The file size is 735.78 MB.
The current version is 7.4 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
This update provides support all the latest devices.
I purchased this app on my Apple TV and when I downloaded it to my sons iPad it wanted me to pay again. The description says family share but doesn’t allow it
This is like all your other apps combined in one, except for endless music. And I was wondering. The endless apps where we drag a letter, number, or word in its correct space, do you think you could make one that can let us do our own words and math problems?
I have about $50 into other apps, that are now redundant. I don't agree with this companies ethics about creating Academy after I've bought the school bundles. But my 19 month old loves this app and Im investing in him. I also think that asking for a 5 star rating is unethical. Someone in marketing must be getting paid well to take advantage of parents, so they get 1 star.
It's decent but my son wants to use other (free) educational apps more often than this, so i think it is a waste of money. I cancelled after one month.
Very educational and fun!!! She could sit there and learn something and be occupied!!!
My kids love this app and I love how much they are learning.
We really loved all the apps in the bundle but I'm not sure if I can justify spending 7 bucks a month just to access them all in one spot plus music. Problem is he seems to love the music app which isn't offered on its own. That and the roller coaster part....it's really helped my child learn way ahead of his grade level but he got the bundle as a birthday present from grandma because we aren't made of money. Little sad that you have to pay so much more in the long run for a few extras...
I really want to like this app. It is really cute in many ways and I can see how kids would like it. But within two minutes of use I encountered two words that the app did not correctly sound out! I'm a reading specialist so this really irks me when supposed "learning apps" don't teach the correct sounds. (I know this app is not alone, almost none of them do all of the sounds correctly.) For example, the first word in the ABCs that I encountered was ALARM. (I knew as soon as I saw that this was the word that there was almost no chance it would be correct.) The kid has to put the colored letters on top of the outlined letters in the word. As they move the letters, it says the sound. Now, while it did say some of the individual sounds correctly, it ignored things like the fact that the A in this word had a schwa sound and does not make the usual A sound. And even worse, AR work together to make the "ar" sound, not "aaaah" and "ar" as they do here. (And, "ar" is not even the correct sound for an individual R.) Overall, this was a bad word to choose unless you are going to talk about advanced phonics and you are going to address things like the schwa and the r-controlled sound. Next word--same thing--ARTISTIC. Totally ignored the r-controlled "AR" at the beginning and instead broke it apart into two sounds. This is absolutely horrible teaching as it isn't teaching kids the correct way to sound out words so they will have the skills to read and spell correctly. As I scroll through the other words, many of them are not good choices as they have advanced spelling patterns that are not addressed correctly. And X does not present the correct sound at all. (Many apps make this mistake with X. They use xylophone--the Z sounds for X--and x-ray--says the name X) because there are only a few words that start with X.) X makes the sound /ks/ like at the end of fox. There are no words that start with X that make the correct sound so you have to use a word like fox, box, etc. to teach it. Not much irritates me more than this. To charge a monthly fee for something that is clearly not based in research and developed by people who clearly don't have a clue of the content they are presenting--I am highly irritated and extremely disappointed because I have heard so many great things about this app. What a shame. Luckily I discovered this before I paid for it. Very disappointed that I need to keep looking for a good app. :(
Kid happy; mom ecstatic without guilt. Best game for toddler. My 2 year old can recognize all 26 letters by sight. Can count to 20 ( all the -teens sound the same, lol), knows his colors and shapes. I give credit to this Endless game series, your baby can learn DVD program, Highlights Hello magazine, books and good old fashioned mothering. There is no other app like this out there. I've been looking and all found fall short in comparison. Thank you Endless Academy for adding to my mommy toolbox.
Definitely worth 5 stars and the upgrade - my kids have already got so much out of this app in a few short weeks!
We’re big believers in the Endless apps, so this is too good to be true. Endless Alphabet, Endless Reader, Endless Numbers, Endless Wordplay, and Endless Spanish PLUS hundreds of new lessons covering more advanced subjects all in one app!!
This particular app has trouble downloading. Not enough updates and changes to keep my child interested for long. I'm hoping they add more words soon.