BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER BOARD STUDY APP ASK YOURSELF:
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? Our app contains thousands more than some other apps. You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Does it provide AUDIO questions?
6. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
8. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
9. Does it allow you to add your own unit study documents and files to the app? Most units have unique study requirements such as unit history. This app allows you to easily add those documents directly into the app.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics - over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
The applications PROmote - Army Study Guide was published
in the category Education on 2011-05-07 and
was developed by ForceReadiness.com.
The file size is 71.82 MB.
The current version is 4.07 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- Performed quarterly review
- Physical Readiness Training lesson (FM 7-22): updated information on automatic recovery period after termination of temporary profiles
- Uniform Wear lesson (AR 670-1): Updated appearance and grooming figures
For the audio wish you could read along with it
This is a good tool to keep in your pocket for on he spot development of soldiers, but it is pretty slow on updating to the new versions or changes to ARs, FMs, and other publications... If it were updated more often it would have been a 5 star in my book. In order for it to be a viable study tool it has to be up to date or soldiers are studying the wrong information.
This app helped me pass two boards and I will now be going to ALC soon for SSG
Army knowledge is very perishable I got this app when I was a PVT now as an SGT I still use it to study almost daily. Great app. I suggest it to all of my soldiers
Not a bad app. Great questions but it needs to be updated with current MILPERS and regulations.
Best app is always updating as regulations continue to change best 5 dollars ever spent
It’s nice so far.