iClicker Reef allows you to answer questions using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Tap to provide your answer and receive instant feedback. Compare your vote to the rest of the class. After class, access the saved poll questions to study for a quiz or exam. All data is stored on the cloud so you can access it anywhere from any device.
• Free trial subscription with account creation
• View your instructor’s questions as high resolution screenshots
• Compare your response to the class results
• Session history is stored in the cloud so you can access it anywhere
• Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Numeric, and Target question types
• Receive correct/incorrect feedback when your instructor grades the question
• Review the questions and answers to study after class
• Works alongside all iClicker remotes
The applications iClicker Reef was published
in the category Education on 2014-07-31 and
was developed by HPHLP.
This application file size is 44.21 MB. iClicker Reef current version is 5.4.0 and works well on
IOS 9.0 and high versions.
This release includes bug fixes as well as behind-the-scenes work for an upcoming feature centered around using iClicker remotes to participate in class.