Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App 2.0 now provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 9.3 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
The applications PowerSchool Mobile was published in the category Education on 2015-06-30 and was developed by PowerSchool Group LLC. The file size is 161.06 MB. The current version is 2.2.1 and works well on 9.3 and high ios versions.
This release contains bug fixes and two feature improvements
·Class Overview widget and Apple Watch app display the same term as the PowerSchool Student and Parent portal
·Sync indicator displays when data is updated
This app was great, TILL I CANT LOG IN! I tried everything I could but I could not for the life of me simply log in.
I know my login information by heart, but anytime I try to log in it says that I have the wrong information.
Fire the team who did the UI. Just start from scratch
Even though I have the most up-to-date version it still does not update grades, etc. It still only shows my daughter’s grades from Quarter 3 and we are no longer in Quarter 3. When I notified support, they just told me they don’t know why it does that. Not very helpful at all. I just use the desktop version, but it would be really helpful if the app actually worked.
I have used the PowerSchool app since it came out for my three children. I love being able to stay on top of their grades with a quick glance at the app. However my oldest child is now attending a private high school separate from my other children. His school also uses PowerSchool. So I have to choose between using the app for my younger two or my oldest because I can’t enter multiple district codes. I think the app should correct this and let parents enter the district code for each student in account settings.
Cuz I want to give it five stars
I don’t like school so take my one star
This is a amazing app!!! It has always keeps me on top of things. I really suggest this app.
This app straight up doesn’t work. It takes excessive amounts of time to find a district and gets errors while actually signing in and when I am signed in, it doesn’t even update (problem syncing) all of grades and it’s been doing that for the past month. Fix this.
So happy with this app! Working overseas often and always up to date with my kids performance at school. Easy to set up, notifications are regular and my life is in peace.
This would get 0 stars but that’s not an option get it to at least work and I will change the rating
App works until it erases all data. The only way I have found to fix is to delete app and reinstall, then re log in. Ugh!
Confusing, not enough pertinent information, unorganized
I complain and need help to set up power school account. But Julie ormsby told me everything works fine it don't look like to from the reviews
this was really great but suddenly the app crashed not only for me but for my whole entire school district and wouldn’t work again so please fix!! and ummmm schools not out yet so why did all my stuff disappear?? i really need this app to see my grades, gpa, etc so please fix ASAP
Haven’t been able to access the app in over a month and no one is willing to help figure out the problem. Very disappointing
Never updates my grades even when it gives me a notification. So annoying.
Suddenly all my info is gone and I can’t add anything back. I deleted and re-downloaded only to have the exact problem once I signed back in. I can login fine on my desktop, but the app seems useless right now. Sigh.....
What’s the deal? School’s not out yet, but everything disappeared.
I can’t believe that an app today has no way to refresh, so now when a grade comes in I have to wait anywhere from a couple minutes to hours for it to finally register. A simple way to refresh (like pulling down from the top of the screen like chrome) would fix this.