The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Save deals from retailers for later use in the Deals View. Get notified when deals are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
The applications Yahoo Mail - Stay Organized was published
in the category Productivity on 2012-12-11 and
was developed by Yahoo.
The file size is 168.32 MB.
The current version is 4.41 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• It’s Women’s History Month! Check out our artist-designed stationery to remind the women in your life how important they are.
• Fixed a bug on “Reply All” that was making the cursor hover over the subject line.
Filters for Spam are obviously working, however could be better as Some Messages are coming through that have NOT subscribed to. Would be great if could categorise into folders semi-automatically
Not entirely happy with the yahoo mail app, it does not let me open all attachments correctly as my normal email does
Email is not as relevant to me anymore as I prefer SMS WhatsApp & Insta. After that even Facebk Twitter etc etc may fill time for some but there has to be some self management to determine what works best for needs and what is just a distraction from reality of work & home commitments. Well until robots do the chores and most ardous chores. Brave New World!!🙀😎
So many times have I had to re sign myself in I try to use yahoo as least as possible
When you reply to an email on the app it creates a separate thread ahhh - makes it really hard to trace email conversations
Not compatible with IOS Activity App.
I have been using it and so far in terms of privacy it’s not the most safest. I have had someone get into my account a few times and peek in. Emails are meant to be private not for public to view but with this it’s available for everyone to spy into my emails and verbally make a comment or spread rumours based on the kind of emails I receive. Security, confidentiality and privacy wise it’s not an app that I would recommend. Also the ads are so annoying. I get a gamblers ad or a Jenny Craig weight loss ad when I’m a perfect looking slim woman plus I’ve only probably gambled once in my life. I suggest you should know about a person first before you throw them with all your ads which are irrelevant. I’ve had to pay them subscription fee each month so they don’t harass me with such rubbish ads.
I love yahoo been wth them for years now. I had a hacker at one stage a few years ago and as soon as they were aware it was fixed and I have never had anymore issues. Thanks yahoo.
Pay premium but still get advertisements banner in inbox
This app has no way to tell if attachments have loaded. I have sent many after just sitting and waiting for a while only to have the recipient tell me it was a broken file. There needs to be either a way to tell something has loaded or it should be impossible to send until it has, like other email apps.