Her is the biggest (and best!) app for lesbian, bisexual and queer people worldwide.
Surround yourself with new awesome lesbian friends, go on dates, find local LGBTQ events or just chat away. Her is your go-to-place for all-things-gay.
// HER IS:
* THE MOST POPULAR LESBIAN APP. Get to know every lesbian & bisexual woman you ever wanted to meet
* CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED. Loved by critics, queer press and members alike
* FRIENDLY. Be yourself and feel welcomed!
* MADE BY YOU, FOR YOU. Built by LGBTQ women, for LGBTQ women
* MUCH MORE THAN DATING. Where you read lesbian news, find out what’s happening in your city, make friends and ask for advice.
* LOCAL. Meet gay women in your neighbourhood and attend local events
* GLOBAL. One huge worldwide LGBTQ community. The biggest app app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women
// HEAR THE COMMUNITY:
"I've made so many new friends! The articles posted by Her are so funny and it's really easy to chat to other queer women as they're all so friendly. Thanks Her!" Sophie, 24, California.
“It's easy to use, has online community features and lesbian events to attend and meet people in real life. Simply amazing!” Vivian, 19, London.
“This is so different from Tinder, OkCupid or any of those other dating apps. The best site to find ‘the lesbian babes’ or simply make cool friends!” Lisanne, 22, Amsterdam.
"I was figuring out my sexuality and wasn't sure where to turn but I couldn't have found a better app than Her. I don't need to worry about whether I’m a lesbian or bisexual. It's just loads of great women I can chat to." Hannah, 21, Melbourne.
“I’m a 40-something lesbian in a long-term relationship that had just moved cities for my new job. Her was the app that allowed me to make loads of friends at ease!”, Barbara, 44, Toronto.
* VERIFIED ACCOUNTS. Her is a safe space for gay and bisexual women, non-binary and trans folks. You know you’re talking to real people
* LIKES. Send one to let her know you want to chat. Quick and no unwelcomed messages
* FRIENDS. Add your friends to stay in touch with them and always be able to message each other
* POSTS. Ask a question to the community or tell everyone worldwide what you’re up to
* LINKS. Post, read, watch, listen and comment the coolest lesbian links and videos you’ve seen today
* LGBT EVENTS. Shared by the community in your area. Lesbian parties, meetups, festivals and more
* NOTIFICATIONS. Reply to every like, comment, match you’ve received
* RELATIONSHIP MODE. In a relationship? No problem. Let everyone know you’re only looking for friends and not dating
// ABOUT HER:
Her welcomes every female-identified and non-binary people aged 18+.
HER has multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $9.99 USD per month.
1 month: $9.99 and $14.99 USD
6 months: $ 44.99 and $59.99 USD
12 months: $89.99 and $59.99 USD
If you choose to purchase Her Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current 30, 180 or 365 day subscription period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
Current Her Premium subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month and are listed in full above. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
If you don’t choose to purchase Her Premium, you can simply continue using Her for free.
More details on Her Premium can be found at:
The applications Her: Lesbian Dating, Chat & Meet, Bisexual LGBTQ was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2012-11-24 and
was developed by Bloomer Inc.
The file size is 66.68 MB.
The current version is 5.23 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Happy Pride!! Celebrate our LGBTQ+ community throughout June with this update filled with promotions, surprises & treats. We hope your month is filled with rainbows & unicorns & diversity.
Not sure about this app. Very confusing
best dating app I've ever used. All the cute girls are just the sugar on top
Could be a lot better. Costs too much for what it's worth.
It's a dope app and I've meet some sweet people to talk to and hang with!!
Crashes alot but good app
The app is cool in general! I like it a lot but I really wish there were more free options! It gets a little redundant!
Finally an app for US!! 😊
I'm new to the app but it seems pretty cool to me so far
As I have seen so far this app has a lot of beautiful women. I'm ready to go!
awesome girls and easy to use!!!
How did this make it to the front page with so few reviews?
great way to meet queer friends
So far so good
It's pretty lit, friendly people and stuff
This app is by far the best app for girls. It's quick to start a profile and easy to use. I have gone on a handful of dates and even found a girlfriend through the app. Highly recommended!
I have to say creating a profile was a little confusing at first, but you have to get creative. I match with my life after three days of being on the app and we went on our first date she was an hour away from me. Since then we have been together for two years and married for one year! We are still as happy as can be, it's a great approach to getting matches that like you back!
Great App really nice!!
I love the HERR app! It's more trustful to meet than some others I have tried. It's real easy to use and I love the layout of things. It's a great way to connect.