Turn your mobile device into the ultimate streaming companion with the free Roku® mobile app.
Stream hundreds of hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel, use it as a second remote, enjoy private listening, and more.
The free Roku mobile app makes it easy and fun to control your Roku player and Roku TV™.
Use the Roku mobile app to:
• Control your Roku device as another remote
• Stream hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Enjoy private listening* with headphones
• Use your voice or keyboard to search for movies, shows, actors, and directors
• Cast videos, photos, and music to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku device
• Enter text on your Roku device easier with your keyboard
To use certain features of the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device, and may require logging in to your Roku account.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada only.
· The Roku app is available in English only in Mexico.
* Mobile private listening is available for Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600, 3800, 3810), Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TVs.
** Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.
For more information and troubleshooting help, go to http://support.roku.com
The applications Roku was published
in the category Entertainment on 2011-12-15 and
was developed by ROKU INC.
The file size is 135.33 MB.
The current version is 6.0.5 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Recent updates you may have missed:
•The Roku Channel is now streaming in this app, at home or on the go, even without a Roku account.
•You now have thousands of free movies & TV episodes, plus live news in the palm of your hand.
•This app is now your place for free TV while you’re walking the dog, waiting at the train station, picking the kids up from soccer… you get the idea.
•The remote is still here, so you won’t have to dig through the depths of your couch to find the one you lost.
•We fixed some stuff under the hood and made overall improvements you’re gonna love or maybe not even notice.